Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:50:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EQUAL - Blockchain Made Simple ✔👀👌  (Read 26698 times)
tengui

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:11:25 PM

Hey  guys. I have like 10 failed transactions when trying to send my EQL to coinexchange for trading.

Failed tx:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2d28be15fa1502026a2b342faccbf81ca55daa2f846421e648fa3817da4d86a3

I can't waste any more gas/ether by trying to send EQL and still fail.. already lost like 10$ with that and don't have the net worth to risk more.
Any help? This is JUST an EQL problem, no other token keeps failing. There is a link where someone left 250 EQL in his wallet, this doesn't work for me either.

That is because you didn't read a thing about EQUAL project.

When you are making a transaction a small part of EQUAL tokens gets burned/destroyed (that is Self-deflationary part). Meaning you can't ever send your whole amount. You have to have extra tokens to destroy. This happens automatically.

If you want to transfer 30.000 EQL you have to have another 250 on your wallet for burn.

You have tutorial on folowing link:
https://medium.com/@EqualToken/how-to-send-equal-tokens-eql-c49f26a9488a

Yeah man.. thanks for your answer, but as I stated above, the tx failed even though I had left more than 250 tokens left in my wallet for the burn. And I just can't find another solution.
I have the same problem with you. Repeatedly trying to save tokens until I lost a lot of gas. I think the token is still locked, because previously the token was ever locked and finally opened. the number of tokens that many do not guarantee tokens will be available for sale. So far I've been pretty bored with this token.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Frob1992

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

Greetings, We are Crex24 - cryptocurrency exchange. Would you been interested at listing your ERC20 token to our exchange?
bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

Same issue here - tried to send various amounts (not even nearing the needed remaining 250), all transactions fail with error ERC-20 Token Transfer Error (unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log. However. on their contract page I see tons of transactions going through - how can that be? https://etherscan.io/address/0x47dd62d4d075dead71d0e00299fc56a2d747bebb
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

Same issue here - tried to send various amounts (not even nearing the needed remaining 250), all transactions fail with error ERC-20 Token Transfer Error (unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log. However. on their contract page I see tons of transactions going through - how can that be? https://etherscan.io/address/0x47dd62d4d075dead71d0e00299fc56a2d747bebb

Wait that's quite weird, you're the third person now that's been complaining about that. I've also seen some tweets on twitter regarding this problem. I haven't transferred my tokens to coinexchange yet so I haven't really encountered this problem but seeing that more and more people are encountering this, the dev should talk about this and help the community solve this problem. Have you tried contacting the devs on discord? They seem to be pretty active on there, you should contact them so that you'll be able to get some help on what's wrong with your transactions and hopefully they could help you solve this problem.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
ragnar07

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:32:11 AM

30x soon.
bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

Wait that's quite weird, you're the third person now that's been complaining about that. I've also seen some tweets on twitter regarding this problem. I haven't transferred my tokens to coinexchange yet so I haven't really encountered this problem but seeing that more and more people are encountering this, the dev should talk about this and help the community solve this problem. Have you tried contacting the devs on discord? They seem to be pretty active on there, you should contact them so that you'll be able to get some help on what's wrong with your transactions and hopefully they could help you solve this problem.

I went over to discord and received very good help from one of the admins. Seems that the automated gas calculation by MEW was off - increasing the gwei to 8 and gas limit to 200.000 helped and then the transaction went through for me.
renegade

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

Looks good project. Looking forward for more updates.
Hometown789

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

We are not listed on yobit at this point. The tokens that are listed there are a different contract and have nothing to do with this project. Everybody needs to be aware of that
Hometown789

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

Hello Admin. I register for equal bounty which I was given some stake but I could not receive it in my wallet address.
Hometown789

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

Hi, sorry, I participated in this airdrop around December and I didn't get any token. Please can you kindly look into this?
themathiasmiller

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

I went over to discord and received very good help from one of the admins. Seems that the automated gas calculation by MEW was off - increasing the gwei to 8 and gas limit to 200.000 helped and then the transaction went through for me.

That's great mate, I'm glad you already solved this issue. So happy for you and I'm glad that the dev helped you right away anyway I'm quoting your reply so that if anybody has the same issue then they could follow this method and maybe this could help them solve their current problem. This is also a good advice to all those who will be transferring their equal to coinexchange, they should follow these steps in order to avoid any issues. Thanks for sharing this quick fix mate, you really helped a lot of people here!

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
EqualToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:54:21 AM

That's great mate, I'm glad you already solved this issue. So happy for you and I'm glad that the dev helped you right away anyway I'm quoting your reply so that if anybody has the same issue then they could follow this method and maybe this could help them solve their current problem. This is also a good advice to all those who will be transferring their equal to coinexchange, they should follow these steps in order to avoid any issues. Thanks for sharing this quick fix mate, you really helped a lot of people here!

Glad to see that you were able to receive help from the members of our team over at Discord.

You'll be glad to know that our Web Wallet will automatically factor in the burn fee when sending EQL. Great times ahead.

EqualToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:55:41 AM

Hi, sorry, I participated in this airdrop around December and I didn't get any token. Please can you kindly look into this?

It might be a good idea to head over to the Discord channel and speak to a member of the team.

EqualToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:59:13 AM

Members of BitcoinTalk!

We're hosting an EQL raffle in the lead up to our Wallet release!

1. Subscribe to our Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/EQUAL_Network)
2. Sign up for our mailing list found on our Reddit page.

Prize pool: 45,000 EQL Tokens.

You can also check out our Twitter for more details Wink

Hometown789

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

Why is it that equal until now the price in the market is too low? I thought this token will go to the moon.
themathiasmiller

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

Glad to see that you were able to receive help from the members of our team over at Discord.

You'll be glad to know that our Web Wallet will automatically factor in the burn fee when sending EQL. Great times ahead.

That's a terrific feature that will really come in handy for a lot of users, speaking of the web wallet though, have you already planned a date for its release? Or is it still in the works? Also will you release an alpha or beta version or will you just release the full web wallet right away? Do you have people testing the wallet? And can I ask how close are the team in completing the wallet? I'm sorry for asking so many questions, I'm just really excited for the release of the web wallet, I've been waiting for too long. I think nowadays it's a must to have a separate wallet for equal because once you will start burning the tokens, more and more people will be interested on this project.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Hometown789

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

Hi there! the team says that this option is possible in the future after EQUAL get the support it need to do so! The team itself more active in discord channel, so if you'd like to contact them for any questions u have about EQUAL project, Your more than welcome to join us at Discord as well 😊
Hometown789

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

I don’t understand what sort of decisions had to be made within a week though, during ICO time, that made the other members give MW authority over their shares. Seems a bit too naive?
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.
EqualToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Greetings BitcoinTalk members!

We've been quiet recently due to working long hours on the new website and wallet. Good news is that we have something to share with you...

Here is our new landing page promoting our upcoming website and industry-leading wallet.

https://www.equaltoken.io

What are your first impressions?

G

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: