Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EQUAL - Blockchain Made Simple ✔👀👌  (Read 26698 times)
midorineko

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

- Beta Testing Invitation has been formulated. Invitations have been prepared in advance to be sent to a number of valued community members, credible DAPP/DEX developers and important industry sources.

↑ Today 's announcement is very exciting!! ↑ 
I dont know how far "valued community members" are pointing, but I hope many people will be invited to the beta test.
(And the loading movie is so cooooooooool!!)
I think that many testers should make a lot of constructive opinions. EQL wallet has quality above meta mask.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EqualToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:40:23 AM

Yeah I agree with that point!  I want to see more than photographs.
Anyway, wallet will be released next week (if the market is not bad) hahah!
where you find that news of the wallet release next week?  telegram or reddit  ? can you give us a link ,hope that will be true ,maybe the release of the wallet can active the market of EQL

I do not deny that my desire is in.
Not telegram or reddit, but "announcements" channel in discord.
https://discord.gg/nCY5qgY>

⇓This announcement is posted in last monday.

The EQL team spent the week moving into their own private office in Collingwood, Melbourne! Now that the move is finally complete, we're adjusting back into working hard towards the release of our Web Wallet and other releases.

Some other updates,

- We have gained 2/3 required translators.  (Italian :white_check_mark:, Filipino :white_check_mark:, Chinese :negative_squared_cross_mark:)
- The World Cup competition is officially closed! There are well over 150 participants. Goodluck!

As we get back into the groove of things we hope to be able to provide a juicer update next week. Meanwhile, check out our cozy new office!

I think "a jucier update" means wallet and website, members face picture and so on...
And, in the "general" channel, they posted it last friday.⇓

Deadlines will be announced rather than randomly releasing products. A deadline/release date announcement will occur when we're confident that we are able to deliver within or on that date :smiley:
Regarding deadlines, the team also takes into consideration the current state of the market. This obviously impacts the effect of any release, please keep that in mind.

It was stated in the old website "the wallet will be released in Q2".
So, no matter how late it is during June. Hope tommorow.

I'm tired of these news. I don't know when I can see the actual progress. Q2 will be passed immediately, but it seems that there has been no progress.

June is almost gonna end but still there isn't any web wallet that is being released or any news about the development of Equal. I have to agree with you on this one, as sad as this sounds but I'm losing confidence with the team, they just keep on promising the community all these updates but up to now there still isn't a single update and just like what you said there hasn't been any progress, they haven't even completed what's written on their roadmap for Q2. I really hope the team will do something about this and speed up their development, they really need to step up and give the community some real updates not just promises.
Yes, so I think that their team does not have professional developers at all. It is only when the virtual currency market is hot that they create a token and they may not have the ability to develop wallets.

Yeah I have to agree, I don't think they have that much of an experience team cause if they do they would have been showing them off right now but if you head over to the website you wouldn't see even just a single name of one of their team members. Yeah its quite unfortunate that they're doing this, I think they took advantage on the ICO era. I honestly thought this project will be different from the airdrop tokens that came out this year, I honestly thought this will be comparable to rebellious but I guess I'm wrong but I'm still hoping that the dev will come through one day and finally release something good.

Hi thematiasmiller,

Feel free to join us in discord. We provide updates pertaining to our wallet every single monday. We are very close I can assure you. We are ensuring we get the timing of our releases right , our wallet is going to be the best wallet on the market and we are extremely confident with this. We are totally self funded, we are totally self funded because we are here to show you that we are working for our reputation. Our website will be released before the wallet with our team and new whitepaper. I have read your total conversation with honghaisea, I would love to discuss with you in general on discord as we can provide you with a whole lot of clarity regarding everything in there. You can easily discuss with the core team how our progress is going. I see the words "unprofessional", "inexperienced" and "dont have the ability". I can assure you, these words and phrases do not exist in our dictionary. We will prove that once we release everything that we have promised to release and continue to promise to release. Timing is everything, timing is professional and we are a professional group that prioritize the quality behind development first and foremost. Again, your conversation is healthy and we very much appreciate your concern and support of the project, join our discord and discuss in depth with me (silkym93) , the core team and our loyal community members.

Thankyou

alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

This roadmap of events is really worthy and the experience of other projects should affect the cost of the EQL token, my position as before - only HODL !!!
Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Nagasaki

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:14:35 PM

I noticed that EQUAL is one of the most popular utility tokens! I am interested in information about the creators of the project?!
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

Yeah I agree with that point!  I want to see more than photographs.
Anyway, wallet will be released next week (if the market is not bad) hahah!
where you find that news of the wallet release next week?  telegram or reddit  ? can you give us a link ,hope that will be true ,maybe the release of the wallet can active the market of EQL

I do not deny that my desire is in.
Not telegram or reddit, but "announcements" channel in discord.
https://discord.gg/nCY5qgY>

⇓This announcement is posted in last monday.

The EQL team spent the week moving into their own private office in Collingwood, Melbourne! Now that the move is finally complete, we're adjusting back into working hard towards the release of our Web Wallet and other releases.

Some other updates,

- We have gained 2/3 required translators.  (Italian :white_check_mark:, Filipino :white_check_mark:, Chinese :negative_squared_cross_mark:)
- The World Cup competition is officially closed! There are well over 150 participants. Goodluck!

As we get back into the groove of things we hope to be able to provide a juicer update next week. Meanwhile, check out our cozy new office!

I think "a jucier update" means wallet and website, members face picture and so on...
And, in the "general" channel, they posted it last friday.⇓

Deadlines will be announced rather than randomly releasing products. A deadline/release date announcement will occur when we're confident that we are able to deliver within or on that date :smiley:
Regarding deadlines, the team also takes into consideration the current state of the market. This obviously impacts the effect of any release, please keep that in mind.

It was stated in the old website "the wallet will be released in Q2".
So, no matter how late it is during June. Hope tommorow.

I'm tired of these news. I don't know when I can see the actual progress. Q2 will be passed immediately, but it seems that there has been no progress.

June is almost gonna end but still there isn't any web wallet that is being released or any news about the development of Equal. I have to agree with you on this one, as sad as this sounds but I'm losing confidence with the team, they just keep on promising the community all these updates but up to now there still isn't a single update and just like what you said there hasn't been any progress, they haven't even completed what's written on their roadmap for Q2. I really hope the team will do something about this and speed up their development, they really need to step up and give the community some real updates not just promises.
Yes, so I think that their team does not have professional developers at all. It is only when the virtual currency market is hot that they create a token and they may not have the ability to develop wallets.

Yeah I have to agree, I don't think they have that much of an experience team cause if they do they would have been showing them off right now but if you head over to the website you wouldn't see even just a single name of one of their team members. Yeah its quite unfortunate that they're doing this, I think they took advantage on the ICO era. I honestly thought this project will be different from the airdrop tokens that came out this year, I honestly thought this will be comparable to rebellious but I guess I'm wrong but I'm still hoping that the dev will come through one day and finally release something good.

Hi thematiasmiller,

Feel free to join us in discord. We provide updates pertaining to our wallet every single monday. We are very close I can assure you. We are ensuring we get the timing of our releases right , our wallet is going to be the best wallet on the market and we are extremely confident with this. We are totally self funded, we are totally self funded because we are here to show you that we are working for our reputation. Our website will be released before the wallet with our team and new whitepaper. I have read your total conversation with honghaisea, I would love to discuss with you in general on discord as we can provide you with a whole lot of clarity regarding everything in there. You can easily discuss with the core team how our progress is going. I see the words "unprofessional", "inexperienced" and "dont have the ability". I can assure you, these words and phrases do not exist in our dictionary. We will prove that once we release everything that we have promised to release and continue to promise to release. Timing is everything, timing is professional and we are a professional group that prioritize the quality behind development first and foremost. Again, your conversation is healthy and we very much appreciate your concern and support of the project, join our discord and discuss in depth with me (silkym93) , the core team and our loyal community members.

Thankyou
very glad to see the reply from DEV team , hope the wallet will be release soon , just like you said very close , when the wallet released and it is the best wallet i will say sorry to your team for said "dont have the ability" , hope everything progress smoothly
babbimarc

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:32:25 AM

I have been holding EQUAL since the end of January and now obviousely I'm losing some money. For the first time here I'm happy to have red Dev message and not only I think to hold again, but may be I'll buy some more in coinexchange at cheeper price than mine
honghaisea

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

I have been holding EQUAL since the end of January and now obviousely I'm losing some money. For the first time here I'm happy to have red Dev message and not only I think to hold again, but may be I'll buy some more in coinexchange at cheeper price than mine
i hope that your decision is correct,l also have some EQL in my hands ,from the airdrop to now and bought some more later, i also lost a little btc
babbimarc

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:44:30 AM

i hope that your decision is correct,l also have some EQL in my hands ,from the airdrop to now and bought some more later, i also lost a little btc
I dont know if my decision will be correct, but now I can say that I have bought  some tokens at this price. Dont follow me please, I like risks to much, but I believe in the last team message.
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:05:20 AM

A Great campaign you had there! But I would like to ask, what do EQUAL have to offer that makes it unique from other multiplatform tokens that already exist? A lot of project pops out of nowhere nowadays, that's why we have to be uniquely different from the others in order to succeed.
EqualToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:56:22 AM

A Great campaign you had there! But I would like to ask, what do EQUAL have to offer that makes it unique from other multiplatform tokens that already exist? A lot of project pops out of nowhere nowadays, that's why we have to be uniquely different from the others in order to succeed.

Hi Testament,

Check out our current landing page: www.equaltoken.io

We believe we are going to have the best web3 wallet on the market.

Not many have heard of EQL, but we plan to turn a lot of heads.

Head to our discord channel to find out more !!

rogaimo

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:12:50 AM

The plan is very interesting and if you truly succeed in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be nice!
honghaisea

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

Hi Testament,

Check out our current landing page: www.equaltoken.io

We believe we are going to have the best web3 wallet on the market.

Not many have heard of EQL, but we plan to turn a lot of heads.

Head to our discord channel to find out more !!
ok,let see what will happen ,but now the market not good ,price of btc lower and lower, that will resulting in EQL make the price of eql can pump up
Camarilu

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:43:24 AM

Greetings, all. I hope this idea will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales.
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

Greetings, all. I hope this idea will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales.
i have to disappoint you but there will be no hard cap...as the coins are freely distributed through airdrpos and bounties and thins kind of things...
honghaisea

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:05:44 PM

i have to disappoint you but there will be no hard cap...as the coins are freely distributed through airdrpos and bounties and thins kind of things...
There is no need to reply to the robot. Obviously this is a multi-account robot. Replying to it is a waste of our time.
Iclidoce

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:55:59 AM

Hi !
Seems great idea. Impeccably website, sentient business.
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

Hi !
Seems great idea. Impeccably website, sentient business.
yeah good project ..just sad about all this swaps...it is makeing the project so unpleasent and so complicated:(
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

It’s been over 10 years since Blockchain was created. We stand as a community at a crossroads. The technology and the industry has been engulfed in ignorance from an external perspective whereby the industry is seen as a currency market rather than a technological revolution. The learning process of the regular individual begins and ends with the news headlines referencing the blockchain industry as a fad or a flash in the pan. Currently, the industry is very much in its infancy; think of a world scoured with fragments. These fragments represent the projects built on the blockchain and the lack of unison of those projects towards one goal: mass adoption. Enter: EQUAL.

The EQUAL Vision
The EQUAL Vision has a bilateral focus. EQUAL was incepted under the premise that there were optimization issues within the Blockchain Industry, these issues have halted a movement towards mass adoption and a lack of transfer between investment and utility.

Specifically speaking EQUAL aims to congregate investment and utility all into one tool. The team envisioned a Wallet to facilitate not only mass adoption but mass utility, a wallet with the capability of connecting financial investment and the utility of Cryptocurrencies on the Decentralized Web.

To this point, EQUAL made the stark realisation that 90% of Cryptocurrency use was surrounded around investment. In order to create a paradigm shift toward greater utility, we created the EQL Wallet and DAPP Store. This creates the ability to have a financial wallet readily able to be used on relevant and popular DAPPs and DEXs on the Ethereum Network.
https://medium.com/@EqualToken/introducing-equal-af9a77e5fe1a
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

It’s been over 10 years since Blockchain was created. We stand as a community at a crossroads. The technology and the industry has been engulfed in ignorance from an external perspective whereby the industry is seen as a currency market rather than a technological revolution. The learning process of the regular individual begins and ends with the news headlines referencing the blockchain industry as a fad or a flash in the pan. Currently, the industry is very much in its infancy; think of a world scoured with fragments. These fragments represent the projects built on the blockchain and the lack of unison of those projects towards one goal: mass adoption. Enter: EQUAL.

The EQUAL Vision
The EQUAL Vision has a bilateral focus. EQUAL was incepted under the premise that there were optimization issues within the Blockchain Industry, these issues have halted a movement towards mass adoption and a lack of transfer between investment and utility.

Specifically speaking EQUAL aims to congregate investment and utility all into one tool. The team envisioned a Wallet to facilitate not only mass adoption but mass utility, a wallet with the capability of connecting financial investment and the utility of Cryptocurrencies on the Decentralized Web.

To this point, EQUAL made the stark realisation that 90% of Cryptocurrency use was surrounded around investment. In order to create a paradigm shift toward greater utility, we created the EQL Wallet and DAPP Store. This creates the ability to have a financial wallet readily able to be used on relevant and popular DAPPs and DEXs on the Ethereum Network.
https://medium.com/@EqualToken/introducing-equal-af9a77e5fe1a

It's great that the Equal Team released an article they're really stepping up their game. I'm very happy to see that they've finally release an information about the wallet based on the preview that they've presented in that article I am honestly really liking the interface so far, the app looks so clean and aesthetically pleasing and it's features is really helpful to all crypto enthusiasts. I really couldn't wait to test the app myself or just to see a video of the entire feature of the equal wallet. I hope the devs will announce the release date of the wallet soon because I'm very excited to test it out.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████░░░░████████████