Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In this down market how your doing?  (Read 2072 times)
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

The market is still restored as well I on the former hold and wait for when prices go upwards.
When the market is going upwards, you just sit back and watch the profit you are getting from the rise but the the market stops at some point or going down, then that is the time which really tests your trading skills. At that time, you can shift your coin to some other coin or even the dollars to get the maximum out of that particular development. Focus and patience are really tested at that moment, just stay strong and trust the block chain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoekn

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

its always good to anticipate and speculate when the market will drop down, however if you were caught at the tip and nowhere to go, just sit and wait. but it always depend on the coin im holding on to. if outside the top 20, id rather sell off and wait to get a good buy.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:04:36 PM

Holding with no regret and without fear this must be for most of the users. If you are in some way panic seller then i dont know that to say, cuz this will be your loss. Probably the most hard thing for all members and users here was when price broke 20k what to do. Now you see that if you have patience and anything is possible.

In this past few decrease of bitcoin, i still choose and manage to hold my bitcoins. Because i believe that to hold is less risky than to invest it. And also i believe that it will pump again and increase so that is why i will just hold and wait for my bitcoin to increase. And i'll just continue to join signature campaigns.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:17:14 AM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?
I suppose that like many people here I'm not doing that great with the prices of almost all cryptocurrencies being this low, but at the same time I cannot complain the price is much higher than when I bought but still I'm not going to sell since my target price is a lot higher and I'm willing to wait for as long as necessary in order to get my target profits.
Tommysurf

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:24:16 AM

I start this trading last year December,,
It is big loss now,,cause always down since January.
I still hold many coins,,

I hope will raise soon.
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

Really, there is nothing trying to do when the market is frozen beyond holding and patience. This is also a sensible time when many panicked or crypto-minded people have sold off a bitcoin or crypto. This has made the situation worse. Any influence on investor psychology will result in certain downward values.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:10:04 AM

Of course I will hold my asset if the market down, and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading again. Because if we have bought our current coins at higher rates so there’s no point in selling them if we don't want to get lose our funds, so I think hold will more better.
Some basics rules of trading are listed everywhere. For all traders these rules must be well known to them else there may be huge disappointment for them. To avoid such sad moments, one must need to buy bitcoins as lowest price as possible and sell them at maximum highest price as possible. This lowest and highest gratitude will be determined according to market trend.
Under such circumstances, if there can be anything which can help you in having some better living and can save you from such kind of situations, then that is none other than that of holding of your coins, in fact all of your coins for as long period of time as you can as this will help you in having some good profit at the end and that it will help you in getting some profitable results at the end from your investment.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

in my opinion, the bear market is also a good chance for the investors if you are patient enough and choose the potential coins. ETH, Stellar, WPR, MWAT are my suggestion for you in this situation

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:09:42 AM

It's been intriguing. I've been currently exchanging around coins in the red to coins facilitate in the red then they ought to be imo. It's a hazard however I've even been exchanging coins I'm bullish on to coins I'm just semi bullish on if the semi bullish coin has dropped in esteem facilitate then I figure it should. The reality of the situation will become obvious eventually on the off chance that I committed enormous errors or if my arrangement works out.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:13:05 AM

In my opinion now we should wait for while. Because if Bitcoin goes below 8.5K$, perhaps we will see 5K$. That's why I will wait for new bottom or returning the price to upward trend above 12K$.
About other my altcoins I believe in their future, that's why I just hold them.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?
It is still the first quarter of the year so expect the market to be like this. This is always the time when Bitcoin's price is down so as alt coins. TBH, my portfolio is not doing that good so I'm still holding until quarter 2 or 3 because that would be a good time to see some price recovery in the market. Selling your coins in this state would just result in regrets and more losses so better you guys not do it.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

I only sold the coins I will regret less to lose, just because I needed to cash out some amount. I continue to hold the ones I trust in, besides I bought the most promising ones while they cost less.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

I stay calm amd dont sell anything from my holdings even bitcoins and i have notice that when the bitcoins falls expect that the other coins will also fall and they are always red in the market mow for 3 days and it is kinda alarming but still i am gaining a lot of patience and putting my attention into something different to forget for the mean time those things like all of my holdings are losing value and i am losing money too. And sometimes i buy coins even they are fslling because i knew they will rise again.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

Choose or buy at your own risk or wait for confirmation of the beginning of the growing trend. Properly best to wait. We see a drop with stops but without correction.
Correction is brewing and will definitely happen. Then the task will be to find out whether it will enter the phase of long growth or need to get out of it higher. The immediate objective bottom - area 7700-8000.
Niranana

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

There is only one reason to sell on the low price - you need your money to pay for your medical care. Otherwise you have to hold.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

I have two option in this situation I will continue to hold my bitcoin and altcoin and the other way I will buy more while the price are in dump thisbia the good thing you can do in this scenario since the market valume continue to decrease in this past week must better to keep calm or otherwise you will sell your altcoin even it result a losing your money.
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

actually at this situation , im currently waiting for its value to increase . im not checking bitcoin every hour because i might get bored so I will check it next week or the day after tomorrow

qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

Just chilling and acquiring more bitcoin. Every time the market is down, I always make it a point to at least acquire some bitcoins since this situation is pretty common. Though it might be risky, I still consider this as an opportunity to earn short-term profit. Maybe like 2-3 months from now, its price might recover slowly. If you are having any doubts whether to sell or to hold, just check the price history of bitcoin and that might give you the answer regarding your problem.

There is only one reason to sell on the low price - you need your money to pay for your medical care. Otherwise you have to hold.

I agree. Though it does not need to be medical, if you need the money for an emergency then selling your bitcoins would be the obvious choice. Situations like these are the best time to acquire bitcoins for short/long-term goal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

Ehen the market is fown all that I've been doing is just working full time on a my bounty campaign because there is nothing that i can do about it that is how it goes. I am just hoping for the value to rise back up again to the top and when that time comes i am gonna cash some of my money for personal use. Because sometimes when the price is down i cant cash out my holdings i can sell them because i know that i am gonna lose some and just gonna contribute to the downfall of a coin so just patience and hold.
Amarta

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

I have brought few bitcoins this Feb, and since then prices have fluctuated a lot. I couldn't make any profits Embarrassed. I am holding few now.

same month, I did investment in hashflare also. It too is giving phenomenal bumps!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed now. Not sure how will be the market in upcoming months Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: