Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What can I do to remove my red trust?  (Read 225 times)
billionaireSHS (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

Maam and Sir, please tell me what I can I do to remove my red trust??

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

Maam and Sir, please tell me what I can I do to remove my red trust??

Only The Pharmacist able to remove it.

Era has changed and either the trust system so you must adapt by improving your English grammar or just stay on your local board
billionaireSHS (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

Please The Pharmacist give me a second chance, I'll promise that I will do my best to improve my post. I also promise that I will construct my words well in the full of my knowledge and making it with 2-3 lines..so please The Pharmacist give me a second chance..please Sad

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

Please The Pharmacist give me a second chance, I'll promise that I will do my best to improve my post. I also promise that I will construct my words well in the full of my knowledge and making it with 2-3 lines..so please The Pharmacist give me a second chance..please Sad
Posts like these,

We can say that BTC trading has already become a full time job when we considered that person having no real job or a stable job. Otherwise bitcoin trading will be a sideline for someone because they give their attention and focus to their real job.

are the reason why forum has degraded in terms of it's quality.Assuming you get a second chance,the most you can do its shit posts with 3 lines instead of one because clearly you don't know what's going on.I'm not even considering grammar or English,your posts just doesn't make any sense at all! They're irrelevant.
Want to get off that red trust ? Stop posting in the English sections.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

Don't focus too much in your red trust, focus on how can you improve your field of information so you may say or state your answer in the thread in a right way, expand your your knowledge as they saying says knowledge is power.

Maybe along the way you can enlighten others on some aspects, then they may give you a positive trust to neutralize the red mark.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

Don't focus too much in your red trust, focus on how can you improve your field of information so you may say or state your answer in the thread in a right way, expand your your knowledge as they saying says knowledge is power.

Maybe along the way you can enlighten others on some aspects, then they may give you a positive trust to neutralize the red mark.

Or dont do anything at all?  Wink The only matter here is not being able to participate in signature campaign, it doesnt limit you in participating any discussion in bitcointalk

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SungkZ

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:53:55 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 05:52:49 AM by SungkZ

I agree, I'm just hoping that this forum will set new policy/limitations when it comes on providing red trust to other users. I just felt like I'm abused in a way because I'm also from a third world country and English is not my first language. The only thing I'm pointing out is if they could remove the privilege of all users on providing Red Trust and just leave that job to the Moderators of this forum so that no one could overuse it.

No one is perfect and I'm sure there's always a better way to correct something you think is wrong or unnecessary. The word "Red Trust" is completely irrelevant for so called "Shitposers", besides what's the purpose of the hyperlink located on the lower right corner of every post?

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: