Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy Coins - Which is the best Monero, Pivx , Verge, DeepOnion or Zcash?  (Read 276 times)
majest3 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

I currently own all of these coins and am wondering what people think of each of them and why is one better then the other?

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

LOL, Deeponion fanboys again at it. This coin has no privacy at all. Your transactions are transparent in the blockchain.
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

VERGE
ZCASH
MONERO
these coins is what I think and I see significant potential to rise despite of their price
if you want a little bit cheap go for verge . it has amazing strong community and the release of wrait protocol which hides all your transaction
and I see significant rise in price of verge since NOVEMBER and now JANUARY. monero and zcash is also a good coin but it has high value and I can recommend this if you have that mush bitcoins to invest with these coins hehe enjoy earning
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

ZEC
XMR
ONION

also keep an eye out for XSPEC.
JanyJeand31

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

Monero for sure. It already showed that it means business and you can already use it for many purposes.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:56:37 AM
Merited by EdenHazard (2)

best in what?
there are a lot of attributes that altcoins can be compared in. the most famous on is "as an investment that will give you profit", but there are other things like
- how their anonymity works
- the developement
- their adoption
- wallets (ease of use, GUI, how many are there, is there a mobile version,...)
and lots more.

but something tells me you don't care about any of these and only want the first thing "the profit". in which case all of them are equally good since they all have the potential of getting pumped Grin

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Wondervhel

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

LOL, Deeponion fanboys again at it. This coin has no privacy at all. Your transactions are transparent in the blockchain.

True but DeepSend is coming and that will nail it.
Verge is ok too. Zcash have a strong background now
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

Maybe you should clarify your question as suggested from the above post, but so far I think the good ones are XMR and Zcash. For deeponion they have a solid community And for others I do not know too much.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

PivX is the best value

rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

They say 2018 will be the year for the privacy coins and i like Turtlecoin (TRTL). Just over a month old and only started trading on its first exchange, tradeogre.com a few days ago. Current price on tradeogre is 6sats - was 1sat earlier this week when it got listed.

Its easy to mine  - if you have a decent GPU you should be able to get 20K coins per day. A lot of folks are throwing nicehash power at the pools recently so mining payoff on your own GPU has come down a bit.

https://turtlecoin.lol/

Have a read of the website and head over to the discord group where you will find a lot of friendly people to help you out with any questions.

https://discord.gg/MqArNGV

No ICO, No premine, no shenanigans.

DYOR and Good luck.
MadMac

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

True but DeepSend is coming and that will nail it.
Verge is ok too. Zcash have a strong background now
What will it nail? Other coins have ring signatures and coin mixing for ages. Marketing bubble.
MallyVogue

Activity: 14
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

I've researched something like this a week ago and i found this XSPEC coin and it looks it is far ahead from the privacy coins you've mentioned.It has OBFS4 Bridge Support that facilitates undetected use in countries that block Tor, such as China & Iran and  only Spectrecoin has this feature.And the transaction speed is much faster it has 30-60seconds confirmations making this coin superb for remittances.
MadMac

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

PIVX is also worth to mention with their Zerocoin functionality.
coolcharacter

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

Dash seems to be doing alright. I think the best at this moment in time is Monero. I like Onion due to the low circulating supply and the team seems dedicated enough.
MadMac

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

Dash seems to be doing alright. I think the best at this moment in time is Monero. I like Onion due to the low circulating supply and the team seems dedicated enough.
Onion has no privacy functionality at all. It's all marketing BS.
ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

I wonder if whats the difference of Privacy coins than to regular coins and tokens?
Wladestaucs

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

You ask which privacy coins will be best, but then you only list one privacy coin, which is Monero.

Why not just ask if Bitcoin is a good privacy coin? Or Ethereum?

Oh oh, I've got it! Is Ripple a good privacy coin??

smdh
majest3 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

best in what?
there are a lot of attributes that altcoins can be compared in. the most famous on is "as an investment that will give you profit", but there are other things like
- how their anonymity works
- the developement
- their adoption
- wallets (ease of use, GUI, how many are there, is there a mobile version,...)
and lots more.

but something tells me you don't care about any of these and only want the first thing "the profit". in which case all of them are equally good since they all have the potential of getting pumped Grin

Actually l think that they will all do well as far as  the profit is concerned. I was more interested in there privacy aspects. It concerns me with most coins that once the wallet address is know the history is visible to anyone. There are discussions among Politicians in countries like Australia, to introduce legislation that would allow "sneak and peak warrants", basically meaning that law enforcement could enter a property and search it, without the occupier knowing and never have to acknowledge they have been there. Hence privacy and anonymity are a big concern to me.

I only listed these coins because l actually own them, but would like to know what other privacy coins  people like and why?
Personally l like PIVX for it ease of use and mobile wallet as well as the zerocoin protocol option and the updates they are planning in there 2018 road map. As well as the fact they have a 60 second block time, low fee's and as a POS coin l can stake it.

But l was hoping to get responses for what people prefer to use for privacy and why they have selected that coin.

===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)
majest3 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

You ask which privacy coins will be best, but then you only list one privacy coin, which is Monero.

Why not just ask if Bitcoin is a good privacy coin? Or Ethereum?

Oh oh, I've got it! Is Ripple a good privacy coin??

smdh

Actually they are all privacy coins Monero, Pivx , Verge, DeepOnion , Zcash- But Bitcoin, Ethereum & Ripple are not.

Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

I currently own all of these coins and am wondering what people think of each of them and why is one better then the other?

I see the most profitable and cost-effective coins from your list. These are
Monero, DeepOnion and Zkash. You can see statistics on the growth of prices for any coins and see which are the most liquid.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: