Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [50X] [A2A] 50x.com: World's First 'Any to Any' Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 25348 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
liny1010

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:41:57 AM

Is it a pyramid scheme?

No it’s absolutely not! The Ponzi scheme is recognised by a cashflow from later users coming to early users. We do not have anything common to that scheme. Just some rewards for angels, partners and venture investors. And a solid business model. All rewards are replicated from an ordinary offline business lifecycle.
And if only 100M tokens will ever be created then an ICO participant’s position should not be deflated at all by new investors. An investor’s total share can only stay the same or get greater. ICO investors’ tokens cannot devalue since we plan to never issue any more STE tokens.
tienzodi

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:43:21 AM

Is it a pyramid scheme?

No it’s absolutely not! The Ponzi scheme is recognised by a cashflow from later users coming to early users. We do not have anything common to that scheme. Just some rewards for angels, partners and venture investors. And a solid business model. All rewards are replicated from an ordinary offline business lifecycle.
And if only 100M tokens will ever be created then an ICO participant’s position should not be deflated at all by new investors. An investor’s total share can only stay the same or get greater. ICO investors’ tokens cannot devalue since we plan to never issue any more STE tokens.

You know everything. Thank you very much
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:04:38 AM

Hmm I wonder how will NEX compete?
https://neonewstoday.com/development/city-zion-announce-neon-meta-exchange-nex/

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
njords (OP)

Activity: 456

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:26:27 AM

Compete in what sense? Do they have a dividend distribution plan for token holders?

STeX is not only a great platform with great features and the ability to scale, it also offers 100% dividend distribution to STE token holders, so as an investor that is what I am interested in; how much passive income I can earn from the project.
tienzodi

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

What are the running costs of STeX.Exchange?
Jack_68

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:58:07 AM

How does STeX.Exchange plan to take over competition? I am not really clear in what makes your prediction of getting 5 percent of the market?
rosyrosyrosy

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:59:04 AM

Is STEX decentralized like Kyber? E.g. no requirement to hold currency on the exchange. And swaps handled by smart contract?
rosyrosyrosy

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

How does STeX.Exchange plan to take over competition? I am not really clear in what makes your prediction of getting 5 percent of the market?

STeX.Exchange will always aim to provide better liquidity, very small bid/ask spreads and thousands of direct coin-to-coin cross-rates available to all the STeX. Exchange users. They will also be providing a portion of commission-free trades within their platform to gain the most market share possible.
Their marketing plan is focused on advertising STeX.Exchange to the right people. STeX.Exchange is unique in many ways, for example, mixing security of a block- chain storage and the speed of a centralized processing core.
They are a new generation of this sort of service and they are taking it to the next level. They aim to provide the best service possible for their users and they care about their user’s experience with STeX.Exchange. They will be providing better service with better support and better rates, low commissions and a vast variety of instru- ments. And still more to come.

njords (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

What are the running costs of STeX.Exchange?

I seem to remember reading 100 ETH per month from the whitepaper.
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:20:59 PM

Its ability to scale plus all the features. It stands a great chance of reaching the top 5 exchange, and in my personal opinion - becoming the number one crypto exchange out there.
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

Is STEX decentralized like Kyber? E.g. no requirement to hold currency on the exchange. And swaps handled by smart contract?

It's a hybrid. Centralized exchange with a few modules decentralized.
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:23:39 PM

Is it a pyramid scheme?

You know everything. Thank you very much

STeX Exchange is very legit. The CEO/CTO is the founder of http://keycaptcha.com, a company that on list considered purchased by Google.
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:25:35 PM

The crypto market will rise and recover
Just wait a month, it's a good time to STEX ICO  Wink

Nice to hear that. Only a month, we will see explosions and achieve good profits

Crypto exchanges are money making machines, so yes, those who lucky enough to have secured a few thousand STE could easily see amounts paid out per month that would put a smile on their face. They also make sure to pay out the first coming monday of each new month, so make mondays more pleasant for investors.  Smiley
bartwon

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

I hear a new token will be relevant to payments and that the next ICO may be canceled? What's going on there?
bartwon

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

A bit of both. They call themselves a hybrid. Centralized with decentralization where it pays off. What they are most focused on is speed and security. There is a lot of information about this in the whitepaper.
jetx

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:24:30 PM

I hear a new token will be relevant to payments and that the next ICO may be canceled? What's going on there?

same. if someone could please elaborate..
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:55:03 PM

Answered this earlier just now. More information on the A2A token soon. And yes, there is a vote taking place right now whether to go on with the ICO Stage 2 or not. You could always ask in their Telegram channel at https://t.me/stex_official
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

More on this soon. Check their Telegram channel for live updates: https://t.me/stex_official
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:00:41 PM

A bit of both. They call themselves a hybrid. Centralized with decentralization where it pays off. What they are most focused on is speed and security. There is a lot of information about this in the whitepaper.

According to their Whitepaper, page 12.

Hybrid - Combining the speed centralized exchange with the
secure account management of a decentralized one.

No. of coins: 100
Trading Pairs: 10,000
Fiat Deposit / Withdrawal: No
AML Limits: None
Deposit Fees: No
Withdrawal Fees: No
Trading Fees: 0.2%

Strengths
- Speed & security
- All trading pairs, one platform
- Best rates, aggregated from other exchanges

Weaknesses
- Our contigency funds and ‘survival mode’ will
have to be deployed if we are unable to gain
significant market share

Threats
- If the crypto market stagnates or declines
- If crypto/exchanges face worldwide regulation

Differentiators
- Exchange aggregation
- Token holder dividends
- Lowest rates, highest liquidity
jetx

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:50:20 PM

More on this soon. Check their Telegram channel for live updates: https://t.me/stex_official

fs. worst case scenario then i won't be able to purchase in the next ICO, as there won't be one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: