Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [50X] [A2A] 50x.com: World's First 'Any to Any' Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 25328 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
bartwon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:26:53 AM

Binance is the largest right now, number one. but it would be ideal with a direct comparison for top crypto exchange number 2 and 3 also.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jetx

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:15:31 AM

Feel free, jet. Whatever you think is interesting from the whitepaper just throw it in here.  Smiley

i'll see what i can find, but don't hesitate to make specific requests.
bartwon

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

When can we expect the STE token to show up on exchange?
bartwon

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

You uploaded an image with stex technology, but I saw a different image somewhere. do not remember where it came from.
njords (OP)

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

After April 19 2018. There's also the STE Whitelist at https://stex.exchange/stewhitelist
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

Feel free, jet. Whatever you think is interesting from the whitepaper just throw it in here.  Smiley

Well, even though it's probably a few pages - how about the list of competitors? Page 10 to 14.
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

5.2 Comparison with STeX EXCHANGE

image url: https://i.imgur.com/WxHTS5t.png

https://i.imgur.com/WxHTS5t.png

Also wondering what their plans are for getting adaption and volume on their exchange. It's not like it just falls from the sky

STeX EXCHANGE is a volume aggregaror if that makes more sense than liquidity.  Smiley Yes, of course, you're right about that. There will be marketing as well.
jetx

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:30:49 PM

Well, even though it's probably a few pages - how about the list of competitors?

STeX EXCHANGE Competitors ( Crypto ) #etherdelta #kybernetwork #binance #bittrex #bitfinex #okcoin #bitstamp #coinbase #kraken #eidoo #stexexchange

https://stex.exchange

njords (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:46:02 AM

Thanks jetx. Looking good. Just five more days now and the STeX EXCHANGE alpha release will come out. March 27th.  Smiley
jetx

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

To be honest, I've never heard of such exchanges, only now, after your message, I'll probably go and study this project. Today, after all, there are not a few exchanges, although most of them are not decentralized, but still they fulfill their function, although very expensive commissions

that's part of the deal with the A2A token.

STE = Security token, will receive dividends (Whitelist: http://stex.exchange/stewhitelist)
A2A = Utility token (STeX A2A ICO scheduled to April, 5 2018 05:00 GMT)

you get a discount on STeX EXCHANGE if you hold A2A tokens. they're sort of like the Binance's BNB token. if you get in early there's of course also the chance that the token may rise heavily in value. just look at BNB.

you won't get monthly passive income with dividends from A2A though, only with STE will you receive monthly passive income dividends.
jetx

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

Thanks jetx. Looking good. Just five more days now and the STeX EXCHANGE alpha release will come out. March 27th.  Smiley

anytime. i'll keep looking for more interesting stuff to put up here. all i did though was open the whitepaper PDF in GIMP, selecting the pages i wanted to open and exported each page as png then uploaded it to imgur.com. easy to do.
jetx

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

I discovered early (and invested in) STeX Exchange [STE] due to the features and their ability to scale, but the alpha release is not ready until Q1 2018.

For those not up to speed on this exchange, here is a quick intro:

The STeX EXCHANGE [STE] is bringing the full force/scope of traditional financial market instruments to crypto: Liquidity, Cross-rates, Futures, Leverage, Options, Investors and Managers, Out-of-the-box, all in one trading platform. Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates. 100% dividend distribution among STE token holders. With their 100% horizontal scaling system the STeX EXCHANGE can serve virtually ANY number of users.

STeX Terminal and A2A Technology explanation video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SUUCfXq-ew

WhitepaperTeamSTE Token Price CalculatorSTE Evaluation PaperSTeX TechnologyTelegram channel

STE = Security token, will receive dividends (Whitelist: http://stex.exchange/stewhitelist)

🚀 STeX Exchange Alpha release scheduled to March 27, 2018 14:00 GMT

Site: https://stex.exchange

Futures..........: Yes
Margin Trading: Yes
Derivative......: Yes
Hedge Funds...: Yes
Trading Pairs..: >10000
Liquidity.........: Highest possible

Compare STeX Exchange with KYBER NETWORK, BINANCE, ETHERDELTA, BITSQUARE, QVOLTA, SPECTRE, EIDOO, BITTREX, BITFINEX, OKCOIN, BITSTAMP, COINBASE and KRAKEN in the Whitepaper - Page 15 > 5.2 Comparison with STeX.

Pros:
- Lowest possible bid/ask spreads in the industry
- Bid/ask size automatic calculation
- Stop/limit/conditional orders
- Best prices available across other exchanges
- 100% dividend distribution (paid in ETH)

Cons:
- Restricts US and Hong Kong citizens because of SEC and SFC regulation

Are there any other exchanges already available - or upcoming - with features and dividend distribution on par with the STeX Exchange ?

the background music of the stex exchange explanation video sort of reminds me of Deus Ex.

It's all right. the bongo drums made me slightly unconcentrated but the content is fine.

i actually liked those as well. let's see what the end result will be like in five days though. from what i understand the alpha release will have the basic trading system up and running and then more and more features will arrive in Q2, Q3, Q4.
jetx

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

You uploaded an image with stex technology, but I saw a different image somewhere. do not remember where it came from.

just send me a PM or let me know here if you find out and i can put that, np.
jetx

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

🚀 STeX Exchange Alpha release is scheduled to March 27, 2018 14:00 GMT

i trust they'll get this delivered in time. Nick Prays has got it under control, i'm sure.

What was it really nick working with before he started stex exchange?

From WP:

From 2013 until present, Nick has been working on lead generation service in VK
social network
(Electron(NodeJS) + Python(Django) + MySQL). As well as
optimizing high load systems to work with databases having billions of entries in
social graphs.

Another fascinating fact is that one of the STeX advisers (amongst them; Serguei Popov, one of the founders of IOTA) is Gigi Janelidze. Janelidze is the Ex Art Director / Lead Designer for Yandex and Head and co-founder of the TOPOS Studio. He will advise on how to build STeX EXCHANGE tools and interfaces with a user-first approach, which is pretty cool. Excited about that.

Does that mean that the Yandex designer will to work closely with design team as part of the team itself? for example, they have a design team and then just send samples to Janelidze from time to time to see if he approves or not?

probably a bit of both but who knows.

I think the result will turn out great. The demo video shows the core design of the terminal which I really like.

there are apparantly several templates, including night and daytime. night time is shown as default in the demo video, but they also show the day time template for a quick moment in the beginning of the video.

jetx

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

After April 19 2018. There's also the STE Whitelist at https://stex.exchange/stewhitelist

all STE tokens that have been sold on the STeX EXCHANGE or any other exchange will no longer have the right to 100% of the dividends though, right? all STE tokens that have been sold after being purchased in the ICO, will only have a right to 80% of the dividend distribution. that includes tokens sold at the STeX EXCHANGE i reckon.

needless to say those holding their STE tokens will be happy if STE owners sell their STE, since then it will be fewer and fewer tokens who receive passive income from that extra 20% dividend pot.

STE tokens that have never been sold receive 100% dividend distribution rights.
STE tokens that have been sold receive only 80% dividend distribution rights.

njords (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

anytime. i'll keep looking for more interesting stuff to put up here. all i did though was open the whitepaper PDF in GIMP, selecting the pages i wanted to open and exported each page as png then uploaded it to imgur.com. easy to do.

Sounds good. The more the better. Adding pictures to the thread is a great way for users to easily share the information further.
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

To be honest, I've never heard of such exchanges, only now, after your message, I'll probably go and study this project. Today, after all, there are not a few exchanges, although most of them are not decentralized, but still they fulfill their function, although very expensive commissions

that's part of the deal with the A2A token.

you get a discount on STeX EXCHANGE if you hold A2A tokens. they're sort of like the Binance's BNB token. if you get in early there's of course also the chance that the token may rise heavily in value. just look at BNB.

you won't get monthly passive income with dividends from A2A though, only with STE will you receive monthly passive income dividends.

You can also sign up for mailing list at http://stex.exchange for the latest updates.  Smiley
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

🚀 STeX Exchange Alpha release is scheduled to March 27, 2018 14:00 GMT

i trust they'll get this delivered in time. Nick Prays has got it under control, i'm sure.

What was it really nick working with before he started stex exchange?

From WP:

From 2013 until present, Nick has been working on lead generation service in VK
social network
(Electron(NodeJS) + Python(Django) + MySQL). As well as
optimizing high load systems to work with databases having billions of entries in
social graphs.

Another fascinating fact is that one of the STeX advisers (amongst them; Serguei Popov, one of the founders of IOTA) is Gigi Janelidze. Janelidze is the Ex Art Director / Lead Designer for Yandex and Head and co-founder of the TOPOS Studio. He will advise on how to build STeX EXCHANGE tools and interfaces with a user-first approach, which is pretty cool. Excited about that.

Does that mean that the Yandex designer will to work closely with design team as part of the team itself? for example, they have a design team and then just send samples to Janelidze from time to time to see if he approves or not?

probably a bit of both but who knows.

I think the result will turn out great. The demo video shows the core design of the terminal which I really like.

there are apparantly several templates, including night and daytime. night time is shown as default in the demo video, but they also show the day time template for a quick moment in the beginning of the video.

Is there? I've seen the night and day template from the video, but I don't know if there are others. Maybe there'll be templates added in the future though - I don't see why not.
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

all STE tokens that have been sold on the STeX EXCHANGE or any other exchange will no longer have the right to 100% of the dividends though, right? all STE tokens that have been sold after being purchased in the ICO, will only have a right to 80% of the dividend distribution. that includes tokens sold at the STeX EXCHANGE i reckon.

needless to say those holding their STE tokens will be happy if STE owners sell their STE, since then it will be fewer and fewer tokens who receive passive income from that extra 20% dividend pot.

STE tokens that have never been sold receive 100% dividend distribution rights.
STE tokens that have been sold receive only 80% dividend distribution rights.

STE = Dividends
A2A = No dividends (Utility token)

Those wanting monthly passive income will need to acquire STE tokens.
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

just send me a PM or let me know here if you find out and i can put that, np.

Maybe get some screenshots from the introduction video? That'd be nice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: