Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing  (Read 26362 times)
Suarezzz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

It looks like a good idea, however I think that similar ICO projects were not successful so far. What has this ICO more interesting than others?
Well, projects like these need time. Something, where Friendz is ahead of the competition, is that it has already a working business with 200k users and 200+ top clients.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

It looks like a good idea, however I think that similar ICO projects were not successful so far. What has this ICO more interesting than others?
Well, projects like these need time. Something, where Friendz is ahead of the competition, is that it has already a working business with 200k users and 200+ top clients.

This really is going to be a huge project. So investors for this project shouldn't be impatient and should be in for a long haul. But I think it will be all worth it in the end.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

This really is going to be a huge project. So investors for this project shouldn't be impatient and should be in for a long haul. But I think it will be all worth it in the end.

Yes, it is not easy to compare start-ups with a running business.
Friendz is far ahead of them.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

Your product is interesting, but the bounty campaign should be overthought again....
Too less money for too much work.
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

Everything looks really impressive, a very beautiful site and a huge strong team, this very well contributes to the rapid development of the project and attracting investors.Good project and interesting because it has a good explanation and clear vision, i hope the vision and purpose of your project can be achieved.
algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

Yes, it is not easy to compare start-ups with a running business.
Friendz is far ahead of them.

Yes, this is not only idea, everything works fine and Friends will expand their business and spend part of the funds attracted to attract new customers and promote their platform. The result will not be long in coming.
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

Hi devs! How do you plan to make this a success considering the number of similar projects out there?
johntytorwqafdwqafd

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

i wonder if there are any similar project in influence marketing area?

also i find it strange that they being operationg from 2015 and just now start to collect investments via ICO...for what i wonder? looks like they launched apps fro ios and android
another strange thing they have about 20k+ members in telegram chat and 40k+ in Facebook...but there's no activity there. it looks like bots joining the chat in nonstop mode. in Fb they just have several posts and zero activity..no likes or reposts in 40k+ group...also it's strange why Fb administration still didn't banned them, as they promote their ICO. the website from description leads on app-site but content contains ICO materials...
"Of course we have competitors, influencer marketing is huge, but nobody with our results, 200k users and €1.2m revenues.
 Telegram chat now has 35k+ members posting 1k comments per hour. We have an active Twitter page and super followed Medium profile.
 You should check the Facebook groups (italian and spanish) with more that 20k active members #AdminZ"
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

also i find it strange that they being operationg from 2015 and just now start to collect investments via ICO...for what i wonder? looks like they launched apps fro ios and android
another strange thing they have about 20k+ members in telegram chat and 40k+ in Facebook...but there's no activity there. it looks like bots joining the chat in nonstop mode. in Fb they just have several posts and zero activity..no likes or reposts in 40k+ group...also it's strange why Fb administration still didn't banned them, as they promote their ICO. the website from description leads on app-site but content contains ICO materials...

ofc ther'e other similar projects
and even better
friendz like indahash from poland. friendz targeted on fb and indahsh on instagram on instagram only. this is one of the main disadvantages of these projects..

also friendz token economy not understandable for me at all. their wp looks fine but in needs to be more detaile.

anyway it's not the bet option to invest in.

ther'e much better ongoing ico projects in similar sphere. more open, with several channels for advertising (instagram, fb, twitter, youtube). so not sure friendz gonna work. just one of many opinions
"We let our users to post pictures on Facebook, instagram and recently to perform actions on Twitter and Medium. What we do is to activate people for doing thing. For example, differently from Indahash we can also perform market research campaigns, mistery shopping, attending offline events and so on.
 You should read all the 70 pages of the website carefully Smiley they explain all our achievements and future plans in details.
  #AdminZ"
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

better look at other related projects. these guys have nice design, cute videos and so on but the ico looks like pink bubble...
If you have quesions I'm sure we can clear all of your doubts, just ask ;-) check our ICObench ranking in the meanwhile! We are in the hot and trending section:) https://icobench.com/ico/friendz #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

better look at other related projects. these guys have nice design, cute videos and so on but the ico looks like pink bubble...

back to my comment

i should say that personally i believe that SocialMeda.Market will hit the top. automated platform, released beta and they have transparent and trustful token economy. nice bonus system and diversity of crypto they accept makes them among the most related ico's in 2k18. platform, which connects influencers from istgrmm ty, fb, twitter and brands in one place.

should notice that i’m researching every project before investing. i want to be sure that my funds will not just vanish in someones pocket. and i can say that my own check list this company have successfully passed

check their website and telegram chat. it's not 20+k but it's more lively. check out https://t.me/joinchat/B3UENkIW3R9A6v_4KnpOZQ

btw now they provide a 20% bonus on pre sale stage until 9th Feb and then everyday bonuses while public sale til 16th march Wink
Please, if you want to sponsor other projects do it in another place. Thanks #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

Hi devs, your project is impressive.
Do you have bounty campaigns?
Good luck!
Yes! In our dashboard you can gain perform actions such as following the twitter page, telegram group and news channel and so on. In this way you will be able to access ICO power hour in whitelist https://steward.friendz.io #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

Great project dev!
I'll keep supporting on you're project and keep looking for any developments and updates about this

Great thanks!! Cheesy did you already check our video? https://icobench.com/ico/friendz #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

Damn, Power House buyer sounds so risky. Token locked for 1 years and maybe at that time price will decreased, It's too long to wait. I see there a lot of token/coins which always under ICO price even after 1 years. Whether there will be buyback program later?

That's probably an attempt to avoid big selloffs in the short run.
Yes, we did it to avoid big dumps in the first days. It is a long term project, the vision is to be seen in few years #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

Hi, everybody!

FRIENDZ ICO is listed at ICOinRating.

You can support FRIENDZ through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/friendz/.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

back to my comment

i should say that personally i believe that SocialMeda.Market will hit the top. automated platform, released beta and they have transparent and trustful token economy. nice bonus system and diversity of crypto they accept makes them among the most related ico's in 2k18. platform, which connects influencers from istgrmm ty, fb, twitter and brands in one place.

should notice that i’m researching every project before investing. i want to be sure that my funds will not just vanish in someones pocket. and i can say that my own check list this company have successfully passed

check their website and telegram chat. it's not 20+k but it's more lively. check out https://t.me/joinchat/B3UENkIW3R9A6v_4KnpOZQ

btw now they provide a 20% bonus on pre sale stage until 9th Feb and then everyday bonuses while public sale til 16th march Wink

this link to the site is invalid.
beta version of the application already released? where you can see and test?
"this is the link to our website https://friendz.io/
 Here the link to ANDROID: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.friendzapp.friendz&hl=it
 APPLE: https://itunes.apple.com/it/app/friendz/id1055617692?mt=8 available now in Italian and Spanish stores, soon globally. The apps are not available worldwide, if you can't use it, try the webapp
 WEB-APP: https://web-app.amazing-friendz.com/en #AdminZ"
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

Today was a huge dip of cryptocurrencies. Will it affect on your tokens?

Yes, looks interesting
#AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

back to my comment

this link to the site is invalid.
beta version of the application already released? where you can see and test?

it's all on the internet, mate)

anyway here's the website --->>> https://socialmedia.market/
and here's the beta --->>> https://beta.socialmedia.market/
"Thi is not Friendz app. This is the link to our website https://friendz.io/
 Here the link to ANDROID: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.friendzapp.friendz&hl=it
 APPLE: https://itunes.apple.com/it/app/friendz/id1055617692?mt=8 available now in Italian and Spanish stores, soon globally. The apps are not available worldwide, if you can't use it, try the webapp
 WEB-APP: https://web-app.amazing-friendz.com/en #AdminZ"
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

A very bad idea to make all these bots spam in other ICO's Telegram groups.
It makes nothing but annoy people and show your weak marketing strategy.
We keep the chat clean, indeed now we have 35k+ members actively asking about our project and developements #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Hello
I’m wondering why there is no bounty campaign for this ico if this is the best one for public sale in March
The bounty campaign is in our dashboard:) you can perform several actions such as following the telegam chat and news channel or twitter page and so on. In this way you will be able to access ICO power hour with the whitelist #AdminZ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: