Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing  (Read 26363 times)
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

This is a good question! Granted getting users is the hardest part and once you have users you can come up with something. Either way, would be interested to hear what the devs say about it.

This is a good question! Granted getting users is the hardest part and once you have users you can come up with something. Either way, would be interested to hear what the devs say about it.
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

Maybe will be unobtrusive advertising in web site, also there are many partners who want to promote their products for modest reward.
In fact, there is a lot of monetization methods when there is large social network.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

A couple of questions about your tokens:
20% will be reserved for the liauidity fund.
5% will be reserved for the team.
These tokens will be at the disposal of the same persons?
If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? Will these tokens be burned, or will you distribute them between the holders of the tokens? Or will you collect the tokens for yourself?
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? Will these tokens be burned, or will you distribute them between the holders of the tokens? Or will you collect the tokens for yourself?

I can answer the second part of the question: the unsold tokens will be destroyed, according to the whitepaper.
As for the first part, I don't really know, but I don't think they will belong to the same people.
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

I can answer the second part of the question: the unsold tokens will be destroyed, according to the whitepaper.
As for the first part, I don't really know, but I don't think they will belong to the same people.

The most important thing is that advertising does not jump out the whole screen and spoil the whole impression of the platform. To attract investors and advertisers, need to conduct a good marketing campaign!
EfIRchEk

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

The most important thing is that advertising does not jump out the whole screen and spoil the whole impression of the platform. To attract investors and advertisers, need to conduct a good marketing campaign!

After reading the whitepaper, I can say that this project will be a major disruption to current social media practices and this will greatly benefit end users as compared to today's contemporary social media services. Good luck!
Chu@N

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

After reading the whitepaper, I can say that this project will be a major disruption to current social media practices and this will greatly benefit end users as compared to today's contemporary social media services. Good luck!
Current working social platform is always nice. Community is already there which is important for social apps. How this token going to add to current platform? is there reward for participation in social media?
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

I ask a stupid question, but still. How will you collect profit? After all, the social network is free, and to connect to it you do not need to buy tokens. Where can the dividends for the holders of tokens take?

The activity on this forum decreased quite a lot for many projects as most of the activity and questions and answers take place on Telegram.
johntytorwqafdwqafd

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:34:06 PM

I hope there will be a progress bar for all the tokens sold on the ICO page because that will be very informative to all stakeholders.

Yes, it will be working in our website when the ICO will start #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

Friendz sounds like a very promising project for this year! I will certainly recommend it to my friends!
Good luck with the ICO guys!

Thanks!! Cheesy #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:58:43 PM

Do you guys have a spreadsheet? I just want to clarify, that I joined for sure.

Just to clarify, a spreadshit with what? Smiley #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

Why did you choose the ERC20 token? This standard is only suitable for ICO.
There is no other functionality for this standard. Do you consider the possibility of deployment on other networks?
It was the most suitable for this purpose. We will consider making further developments in the future #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

Tell me please, how can I see the tables of participants taken in the bounty campaign? I should be applied for participation and I do not know if I accepted it or not.
You get your bounty tokens if you complete the actions in the dashboard #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

After going through Whitepaper and Roadmap project looks quite promising. There was amazing development and announcement for this project! Friendz offers users a fully operational platform and it's really good idea! Your missions make me feel confident when investing in it.
How much is minimum I can invest?
Good luck Team!
Thanks for your words and support! Smiley the minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:38:34 PM

Are you going to use your own software for identity authentication or you're planning to buy it somewhere else?
We have based it also on another platform #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

You have such a good website, but this thread is not looking good, may I suggest you need help to polish it and add pictures and design?
Thanks for the feedback, we will make it look better #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:06:09 PM

Hey guys! First of all - your website is awesome! And your team is huge  Shocked
Now my question: as a project in the field of marketing you must be well acquainted with all possible social media channels. However, you chose only three of them (fb, medium, twitter) to promote your project - why that few? why not instagram or youtube? As far as I know we are living in the era of visuals.. so why are you neglecting "visual" media? Thank you for your answer anyway! And good luck with your project!
Hi! We already have Intsagram and youtube channel https://www.instagram.com/friendztheapp/?hl=it but for the ico goals we decided to push on medium twitter and facebook. We will create international pages also for those pages! Smiley #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

Peer to peer marketing? Do you mean you're going to explain what this project all about to your participants personally? Sounds impossible for me but this can be effective in some ways. I wanna know more about this project.
Check it out on or website! https://friendz.io/ basically we involve users in the creation of contents for brands. This contents are published on the personal social media profile of every users and seen by their friends and connections #AdminZ
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

Tell me please, how can I see the tables of participants taken in the bounty campaign? I should be applied for participation and I do not know if I accepted it or not.
You get your bounty tokens if you complete the actions in the dashboard #AdminZ

I could not find any bounty campaign anywhere... do you have one? If yes it it quite well hidden. I've checked also the website...
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

What I dont understand is, what is the point of decentralizing a social network? I get that you will be in control of your own data, but why create a social platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: