Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing  (Read 26363 times)
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

This is a really cool idea. I'm glad I ran across it while browsing. What countries are you launching in first or will it launch globally from the beginning?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:27:34 AM

When did you guys start this project and how have I not heard of it by now? This is one of the coolest ideas I've seen yet. The question really is, who wouldn't want to do this? It seems like easy money. And it has to be super effective. Look at trash diet companies who make tons off of Facebook posts. This is sure to go somewhere. Is there already a working version of the app? If so, is it mobile or web based?
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:45:19 AM

This project looks extremely useful. Does it have any competitors? I'm very surprised that I have not seen anything like it yet.
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

But for what tokens will be used? Users will be rewarded inside Network in tokens or what? I tried to find this, but Im not.
I also want to know more about the role of tokens here.
Please guys read the thread more careful. This question was already answered at least couple of times on the previous page.
Tokens will be used for transactions on the platform.
actually dear, it is hard to track if the community is growing so fast that the pages fly by in days. not everyone has the power and will to read all pages until the last one.

Indeed there is some contradiction here. I do not know of any decentralized social network. It is interesting how this question is solved if the network is decentralized.

Really, can't see the problem there. The concept of having a decentralized social network is similar to having a decentralized exchange, for instance. The data is spread onto the whole net.
Maybe it's just me that didn't understand the question though...
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

But for what tokens will be used? Users will be rewarded inside Network in tokens or what? I tried to find this, but Im not.
Please guys read the thread more careful. This question was already answered at least couple of times on the previous page.
actually dear, it is hard to track if the community is growing so fast that the pages fly by in days. not everyone has the power and will to read all pages until the last one.

I totally agree with you if you follow a few projects it's impossible to read everything. People who don't do crypto fulltime don't have that much time.
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

Indeed there is some contradiction here. I do not know of any decentralized social network. It is interesting how this question is solved if the network is decentralized.

Really, can't see the problem there. The concept of having a decentralized social network is similar to having a decentralized exchange, for instance. The data is spread onto the whole net.
Even Etherdelta is not decentralized. There, someone rushes the interface, adds new tokens to the drop-down list, sets the gas price by default. And can turn off all this functionality. You can also turn off facebook, twitter. But bitcoin cannot be turned off. This is what was meant by decentralization.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

Even Etherdelta is not decentralized. There, someone rushes the interface, adds new tokens to the drop-down list, sets the gas price by default. And can turn off all this functionality. You can also turn off facebook, twitter. But bitcoin cannot be turned off. This is what was meant by decentralization.
But if the few big mining companies decide to stop mining BTC, then it's practically turned off. We are still far
away from decentralization.
Bulllbas

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

A total decentralization is practically impossible even for the same bitcoin and also for etherdelta, I believe however that the team of friendz will do their best to offer a social environment as decentralized as possible, maybe in the near future we can achieve 100% who knows.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

But if the few big mining companies decide to stop mining BTC, then it's practically turned off. We are still far
Why would that turn it off? Bitcoin was still be around and used my plenty of people. There's how much in supply now?
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

Why would that turn it off? Bitcoin was still be around and used my plenty of people. There's how much in supply now?
Decentralization sounds good for me for this kind of project. It's something new for social network.
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Does anyone know how much money Friendz raised in their pre-sale so far? Their website says about 43 percents of the cap but there's nowhere the collected amount displayed.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

Does anyone know how much money Friendz raised in their pre-sale so far? Their website says about 43 percents of the cap but there's nowhere the collected amount displayed.
You will have this answer more quickly and efficiently in the telegram channel. The team supports well and constantly there. I cannot find a fundraising accountant or something. Good luck.
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

Are FRIENDZ tokens a utility or a security?
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

This project is really interesting. I'm wondering about the allocation of tokens. What percentage of Friendz tokens are sold during the pre-sale and ICO?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:31:03 PM

I think this has been asked a few times around. The devs should just post this info on the ANN page or something.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:31:48 PM

What the base for more transparent methods of doing business?
Is it the modern world market? And how will a social network using large amounts of data be created at the same time. Confidentiality? I mean the technical aspect.
Chu@N

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

There is always going to be legal issues around content based on region. How are you planning to deal with it?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

I think decentralization will make social network more transparent. Friendz will be one of the first decentralized social media marketing, and I think that can disrupt the way we use them.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

Nice project, it's pretty good that you already have working app. I will be following you for updates.
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:35:12 PM

Nice project, it's pretty good that you already have working app. I will be following you for updates.
yeah, that makes it definitely outstanding compared to most other ICOs. So far more than 200000 people use this application, that pretty good imho.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: