Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75302 times)
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

Hello ALAX supporters! We are happy to announced that ALX is now listed on Coinmarketcap. You can check it now at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alax/

Great to hear that news! I see that project is steadily evolving into a more robust and mature crypto project and it will be good for the crypto community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:04:39 AM

Congratulations ALX is now available in Coinmarketcap.This is an exciting time.All the waiting was worth it.With the continuous development of technicians, ALX is bound to fly to the moon.
HereNow

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

Congratulations ALX is now available in Coinmarketcap.This is an exciting time.All the waiting was worth it.With the continuous development of technicians, ALX is bound to fly to the moon.

Finally, this is great news. Now I can check the prices, and hopefully more people will see it and become more aware of ALAX.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

Good evening. While the volume of the coin is weak, but this is a temporary phenomenon. Be patient and the coin will please us. I wish everyone good luck.

All of the ALAX Airdrop participants, who followed the rules and fulfilled all the conditions, should already have ALX in their wallets! 🙂

HOW TO ADD ALX?
You can find a detailed guide how to add ALX to MEW in this blog post:  http://bit.ly/ALXDistribution
TLDR
Address: 0x49b127bc33ce7e1586ec28cec6a65b112596c822
Symbol: ALX
Decimal: 18

You can trade the ALX tokens on QRYPTOS, CoinBene, CREX24, (and of course EtherDelta). You can find all info about past and future listings on our blog, in section EXCHANGES (http://bit.ly/AlaxExchanges).

I hope to see ALX being listed on Coinmarketcap very soon and will be glad if it will done within a month or two. And I guess the community would love to hear some good news from the devs very soon. Smiley

Yes we are already working on being listed on Coinmarketcap, when we get there our community will be the first to know, so stay tune on our telegram,discord or slack and our social medias Smiley

Nice to know that! I'm optimistic that being listed on Coinmarketcap will have a positive impact on the project and giving it more exposure to the crypto community. Imho.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

Hello ALAX supporters! We are happy to announced that ALX is now listed on Coinmarketcap. You can check it now at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alax/

Great to hear that news! I see that project is steadily evolving into a more robust and mature crypto project and it will be good for the crypto community.

Good to be visible for all those people searching through Coinmarketcap.com for interesting projects!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

Adoption of innovative blockchain tecnology ALAX will be able to achieve DECENT highly cmpetitive success in its development, gaming distribution cycle and offerings faster, more efficient, and more secure systems.
Castluccom

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

Good day guys!
Looking for something more interesting here. Unblemished website, sentient design!
HereNow

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:55:02 AM

Good evening. While the volume of the coin is weak, but this is a temporary phenomenon. Be patient and the coin will please us. I wish everyone good luck.

All of the ALAX Airdrop participants, who followed the rules and fulfilled all the conditions, should already have ALX in their wallets! 🙂

HOW TO ADD ALX?
You can find a detailed guide how to add ALX to MEW in this blog post:  http://bit.ly/ALXDistribution
TLDR

You can trade the ALX tokens on QRYPTOS, CoinBene, CREX24, (and of course EtherDelta). You can find all info about past and future listings on our blog, in section EXCHANGES (http://bit.ly/AlaxExchanges).

I hope to see ALX being listed on Coinmarketcap very soon and will be glad if it will done within a month or two. And I guess the community would love to hear some good news from the devs very soon. Smiley

Yes we are already working on being listed on Coinmarketcap, when we get there our community will be the first to know, so stay tune on our telegram,discord or slack and our social medias Smiley

Nice to know that! I'm optimistic that being listed on Coinmarketcap will have a positive impact on the project and giving it more exposure to the crypto community. Imho.

Well, I think the volume of $300,000 is strong, compared the majority of new coins that I follow. When you said low I was expecting like $20,000. Of course I understand that a volume in the tens of millions is more desirable.
dzonikg28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

HOW TO ADD ALX?
TLDR

Well, I think the volume of $300,000 is strong, compared the majority of new coins that I follow. When you said low I was expecting like $20,000. Of course I understand that a volume in the tens of millions is more desirable.

Right now it is a decent volume. Not impressive or so, but definitely something investors can work with.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

HOW TO ADD ALX?
TLDR

Right now it is a decent volume. Not impressive or so, but definitely something investors can work with.

Considering the bearish market, steady volumes are enough in the first, alax team is good, making deals with exchanges, get listed in coinmarketcap, these are good signals to future.

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:12:01 PM

I am hoping to hear some good news about the project in the coming days or weeks as I know the team are very active and capable of delivering it.

wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

Hello everybody. I want to say a big thank you to the developers, for the active work with the coin. I want to believe that the developers will continue to work with the coin in the future. I wish everyone success.

ALAX was presented on BlockShow Europe 2018, an event designed specifically for those who are planning to implement blockchain in an existing business, just like ALAX is aiming to do with our mobile games app store based on the blockchain technology. Read more in our newest blog post.

But you are specifically aiming at emerging markets? Or will you also target the European market as well?

Yes, we are focusing on emerging markets right now but you can find on such events a lot of other companies/startups that do too and of course even some potential investors  Wink

Ok I just wanted to ask because I was wondering whether the emerging markets are also big gaming markets. I assume the biggest gaming market is China?

I think countries like China are big into mobile gaming, while in the US, Europe it's more about consoles.

And what does this mean for ALAX? Aren't they building a platform for mobile games or what is in their repertoire?
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:52:33 AM

Fascinating project! Where can I purchase some ALAX tokens?

You can buy ALX on Qryptos, Coinbene & Crex24

dzonikg28

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:17:07 PM

HOW TO ADD ALX?
TLDR

Considering the bearish market, steady volumes are enough in the first, alax team is good, making deals with exchanges, get listed in coinmarketcap, these are good signals to future.

Yes they take it step by step that's ok. The concept they are working on is clear and we all can see how this could become a great investment in the future.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
HereNow

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

You can buy at Coinbene or Qryptos. You can also check in markets on coinmarketcap. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alax/#markets
HereNow

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:39:17 AM

How big is ALAX in China? Just wish there was more activity here on Bitcointalk. Most of the volume is in China.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

I see this thread is live and the project has a lot of followers. This is good and shows that there is value. I would like to hear a short summary about development and latest updates. Where to look for this info?

yeyicheng888

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

The block chain game platform will be one of the main positions of the block chain application to the ground, the ALAX coin project is advancing at full speed, and the interested investors can invest some.
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

You can buy ALX on Qryptos, Coinbene & Crex24
Do you have plans to bring ALAX to Crypto Bridge exchange in the rest months of this year, ALAX_io?

Currently we did not have any information regarding such listing, but please stay tune, we will announce if there are any important development including listing directly on this page or on telegram

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:46:47 PM

The block chain game platform will be one of the main positions of the block chain application to the ground, the ALAX coin project is advancing at full speed, and the interested investors can invest some.

You can definitely count on us to be the forefront of game distribution platform blockchaining Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: