Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75304 times)
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

ALAX is solidifying its commitment to Asia, having opened Asian headquarters in Cyberport. To the ease of doing business here made our decision a no-brainer. Find out more about ALAX new headquarters in the article by Nasdaq

Nice to see that the project does not stand still but is developing and improving. Thanks for the update guys!

Gaining a foothold in ASIA is a strategic and a wise decision in order to tap emerging markets in mobile gaming industry and also, 3G and LTE users are actually booming in those ASIAN countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

yes, Asia and Hong Kong are great markets, if not the biggest markets ever.
I hope the good news will continue after the token sale.

Asia has always been the biggest market when it comes to mobile related content and apps.

In Asia the game market is quite big as well, if this project start to become popular we could look at serious profit here, time will tell Smiley

yeah, I am betting on that because Asian markets are the emerging markets and technology trends are on boom here.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

ALAX is solidifying its commitment to Asia, having opened Asian headquarters in Cyberport. To the ease of doing business here made our decision a no-brainer. Find out more about ALAX new headquarters in the article by Nasdaq

Nice article about your project and a really good advertising! Keep up the good work
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

It seems the market is getting well today.

If it is permanent i believe it can help alax's ico phase Wink

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

it can definitely help. if investors are positive about the trends , they tend to invest more.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:50:47 PM

yes, Asia and Hong Kong are great markets, if not the biggest markets ever.
I hope the good news will continue after the token sale.

Asia has always been the biggest market when it comes to mobile related content and apps.

In Asia the game market is quite big as well, if this project start to become popular we could look at serious profit here, time will tell Smiley

yeah, I am betting on that because Asian markets are the emerging markets and technology trends are on boom here.
And the number of un-banked people in Asia is the greatest even compared to Africa. Serious proft would be made by and for those people have no access to financial institutions or even an official ID. I hope that a successful tokensale will be the fisrt step to a great innovation in technology for the future.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

it can definitely help. if investors are positive about the trends , they tend to invest more.
Nothing is permanent the market surge is unexpected and it is possible that we may surprise again for some next move of the market. If we are going to stay on this area it is good for the ICO now. The money is alive and it seems fomo is already begun to start.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

Bitcoin Garden | DCore: Sneak Peek at the First dApp Built on Testnet!
https://bitcoingarden.org/dcore-sneak-peek-at-the-first-dapp-built-on-testnet/

The DCore public testnet is up and running, available for anyone to use and best of all it’s free, giving developers a unique opportunity to create their dApps in a risk-free blockchain test environment. We use the term “risk-free” because it costs nothing to use, all fees have been disabled and no currency/tokens exchanged within the platform hold any value in this test environment.

DCore public testnet allows developers to try out features like, custom tokens, large file transactions, revenue sharing, and time-stamped messages. Some innovative projects are already taking advantage of what the DCore blockchain technology and platform has to offer.

ALAX has announced the launch of their Minimum Viable Product (MVP), which is an alpha stage demo of their mobile app store running on the DCore testnet blockchain. The dApp showcases a marketplace for buying and selling mobile games and a functioning wallet which contains real-time balances and the ability to transfer funds instantly to other users. Here’s a sneak peek at ALAX’s alpha release and their demo video....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

The DCore public testnet is up and running, available for anyone to use and best of all it’s free, giving developers a unique opportunity to create their dApps in a risk-free blockchain test environment. We use the term “risk-free” because it costs nothing to use, all fees have been disabled and no currency/tokens exchanged within the platform hold any value in this test environment.

DCore public testnet allows developers to try out features like, custom tokens, large file transactions, revenue sharing, and time-stamped messages. Some innovative projects are already taking advantage of what the DCore blockchain technology and platform has to offer.

ALAX has announced the launch of their Minimum Viable Product (MVP), which is an alpha stage demo of their mobile app store running on the DCore testnet blockchain. The dApp showcases a marketplace for buying and selling mobile games and a functioning wallet which contains real-time balances and the ability to transfer funds instantly to other users. Here’s a sneak peek at ALAX’s alpha release and their demo video....

Oh good to know that the public testnet is finally up. Looking forward to hear about the MVP here Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

DCore blockchain technology - wonderful future technology! I think the project started very well, ALAX team follows the roadmap and step by step the project becomes more perfect.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

Good to know it's out! The video is pretty short, but you can see the main features. The interface looks pretty simple and straightforward, easy to understand.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

Like I said, every time I check there's a new update regarding progress.  Cheesy

I know this won't be the case every day but kudos to the team for being so active.
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

i just join in your airdrop, i see your team has seriousness with this project in future, i hope your projct running succesfully, but isee many blockchain game, what the different and benefit from other game with your project

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

We need these kinds of projects to start using the new technologies of all these newer blockchains. It is good because it will really put them to the test. DECENT boasts 5 second blocks I think. That's awesome. But what happens when you have 20 million people logging their TETRIS scores on it while 30 million people are downloading The Angry Birds Blockchain Edition? We will see soon I hope.

Blockchain should be used only for transactions not for the content.

In my opinion if anyone will make in the future a blockchain based videogame, for example a MMORPG, where items are permanently stored into blocks, they should use a dedicated blockchain for one game, or else I don't see how it can work properly

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

Like I said, every time I check there's a new update regarding progress.  Cheesy

I know this won't be the case every day but kudos to the team for being so active.

Alax's team handle every stuffs in the correct ways. By being so active means they are serious wit the project they bring.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

We need these kinds of projects to start using the new technologies of all these newer blockchains. It is good because it will really put them to the test. DECENT boasts 5 second blocks I think. That's awesome. But what happens when you have 20 million people logging their TETRIS scores on it while 30 million people are downloading The Angry Birds Blockchain Edition? We will see soon I hope.

In my opinion if anyone will make in the future a blockchain based videogame, for example a MMORPG, where items are permanently stored into blocks, they should use a dedicated blockchain for one game, or else I don't see how it can work properly
I agree, maybe in some years it will be so easy to make an own blockchain like an email-address.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

Yes, I too have felt the activity of the team is great and this is something rare to see these days. It'll definitely increase the trust counter for the project.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:20:57 PM

I agree, maybe in some years it will be so easy to make an own blockchain like an email-address.

There are some projects that want to achieve this, for example ark will have a UI in place to deploy a blockchain with a couple of clicks (and it's almost ready btw), or Fabric that aim to create smart contracts and dapps with a couple clicks as well

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

There are some projects that want to achieve this, for example ark will have a UI in place to deploy a blockchain with a couple of clicks (and it's almost ready btw), or Fabric that aim to create smart contracts and dapps with a couple clicks as well
Probably it will be the same like with websites. You can use wordpress or other cms and with some clicks you can make a good looking website.
But for special things you have to edit the source code or tweak some settings and you have to have special skills.
I think quite similiar it will be with blockchains.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

Yes, I too have felt the activity of the team is great and this is something rare to see these days. It'll definitely increase the trust counter for the project.

Really admirable what has been presented so far by the Team, both in matters of work, partnerships and fulfillment of their script, as in the support to all possible means
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: