Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75306 times)
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

Fascinating project! Where can I purchase some ALAX tokens?

You can buy ALX on Qryptos, Coinbene & Crex24
Do you have plans to bring ALAX to Crypto Bridge exchange in the rest months of this year, ALAX_io?

Currently we did not have any information regarding such listing, but please stay tune, we will announce if there are any important development including listing directly on this page or on telegram

It's really nice if the team can answer to the community's queries at the soonest possible time. Good job and keep it up! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

The block chain game platform will be one of the main positions of the block chain application to the ground, the ALAX coin project is advancing at full speed, and the interested investors can invest some.

You can definitely count on us to be the forefront of game distribution platform blockchaining Smiley

You raise the bar even further now and we all hope you can make all these things happen!  Cool

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
HereNow

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:05:56 AM

Good evening. While the volume of the coin is weak, but this is a temporary phenomenon. Be patient and the coin will please us. I wish everyone good luck.

All of the ALAX Airdrop participants, who followed the rules and fulfilled all the conditions, should already have ALX in their wallets! 🙂

HOW TO ADD ALX?
You can find a detailed guide how to add ALX to MEW in this blog post:  http://bit.ly/ALXDistribution
TLDR
Address: 0x49b127bc33ce7e1586ec28cec6a65b112596c822
Symbol: ALX
Decimal: 18

You can trade the ALX tokens on QRYPTOS, CoinBene, CREX24, (and of course EtherDelta). You can find all info about past and future listings on our blog, in section EXCHANGES (http://bit.ly/AlaxExchanges).

I hope to see ALX being listed on Coinmarketcap very soon and will be glad if it will done within a month or two. And I guess the community would love to hear some good news from the devs very soon. Smiley

Yes we are already working on being listed on Coinmarketcap, when we get there our community will be the first to know, so stay tune on our telegram,discord or slack and our social medias Smiley

Nice to know that! I'm optimistic that being listed on Coinmarketcap will have a positive impact on the project and giving it more exposure to the crypto community. Imho.

Well, I think the volume of $300,000 is strong, compared the majority of new coins that I follow. When you said low I was expecting like $20,000. Of course I understand that a volume in the tens of millions is more desirable.

Right now it is a decent volume. Not impressive or so, but definitely something investors can work with.

Exactly most of the other coins that I'm involved with have much lower market caps, so I'm happy with this, since ALAX is a new coin. And I liked that you said Decent, because of "Decent" is involved with ALAX.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:56:01 AM

What open channel is being used for updates as there is no update since last month's on twitter. That is one of the reliable and important public channel for cryptocurrencies related updates. Price has landed in a valley to give chance to everyone to grab now. I also have picked up during last couple of days for the first times.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

Good evening. While the volume of the coin is weak, but this is a temporary phenomenon. Be patient and the coin will please us. I wish everyone good luck.

All of the ALAX Airdrop participants, who followed the rules and fulfilled all the conditions, should already have ALX in their wallets! 🙂

HOW TO ADD ALX?
You can find a detailed guide how to add ALX to MEW in this blog post:  http://bit.ly/ALXDistribution
TLDR
Address: 0x49b127bc33ce7e1586ec28cec6a65b112596c822
Symbol: ALX
Decimal: 18

You can trade the ALX tokens on QRYPTOS, CoinBene, CREX24, (and of course EtherDelta). You can find all info about past and future listings on our blog, in section EXCHANGES (http://bit.ly/AlaxExchanges).

I hope to see ALX being listed on Coinmarketcap very soon and will be glad if it will done within a month or two. And I guess the community would love to hear some good news from the devs very soon. Smiley

Yes we are already working on being listed on Coinmarketcap, when we get there our community will be the first to know, so stay tune on our telegram,discord or slack and our social medias Smiley

Nice to know that! I'm optimistic that being listed on Coinmarketcap will have a positive impact on the project and giving it more exposure to the crypto community. Imho.

Well, I think the volume of $300,000 is strong, compared the majority of new coins that I follow. When you said low I was expecting like $20,000. Of course I understand that a volume in the tens of millions is more desirable.

Right now it is a decent volume. Not impressive or so, but definitely something investors can work with.

Exactly most of the other coins that I'm involved with have much lower market caps, so I'm happy with this, since ALAX is a new coin. And I liked that you said Decent, because of "Decent" is involved with ALAX.

Wasn't really implying Decent the project with that of course, but yes Alax also still has a Decent market cap! Tongue

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

Fascinating project! Where can I purchase some ALAX tokens?

You can buy ALX on Qryptos, Coinbene & Crex24
Do you have plans to bring ALAX to Crypto Bridge exchange in the rest months of this year, ALAX_io?

Currently we did not have any information regarding such listing, but please stay tune, we will announce if there are any important development including listing directly on this page or on telegram

It's really nice if the team can answer to the community's queries at the soonest possible time. Good job and keep it up! Smiley

Clear and constant communication is the cornerstone of trustworthy project  Wink

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

What open channel is being used for updates as there is no update since last month's on twitter. That is one of the reliable and important public channel for cryptocurrencies related updates. Price has landed in a valley to give chance to everyone to grab now. I also have picked up during last couple of days for the first times.

We are having some new development very soon  Wink in the meantime lets take a walk on memory lane and see what have we achieved so far :

https://medium.com/alax-io/alax-partners-with-gionee-db7e314fbf0b Gionee, one of the largest smartphone manufacturer in China and India was one of the earliest partner that can see beyond our potential. They will have ALAX platform pre-installed on their new devices and role an update for their older models.

https://medium.com/alax-io/alax-welcomes-a-new-advisor-711837f79766 A true believer in blockchain technology, Richard Wang advises up-and-coming startups including ALAX by using his vast experience as an investor. Richard was the strategic advisor for ODEM and has years of illustrious career in high profile ventures.

https://medium.com/alax-io/new-cooperation-alax-shook-hands-with-torque-mobile-e7864de09cd4 After Gionee, Torque which is the leading smartphone and tablet manufacturer in Philippines has become our strategic partner. And UTOO with its vast network of retailer will become Malaysian and Indonesian seller of ALAX topup card

https://medium.com/alax-io/nicegame-quick-game-are-hopping-on-alaxs-train-b8a0780aee3e Afterward we have Nice Game which is a high profile game developer company with very popular games and Quick Game which is a game center created to easily find awesome games, one of their most installed game is Millenium Kill which has been played by 8 millions people

https://medium.com/alax-io/alax-greets-new-collaborators-from-the-gaming-industry-2a59ef20187e After the ICO we have Egretia, which their Egret Engine that is the tool of choice for 200000 developer and Bellotec which has offered variety of integration solution for us in emerging market and SEA market.

Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

We are having some new development very soon  Wink in the meantime lets take a walk on memory lane and see what have we achieved so far :

https://medium.com/alax-io/alax-partners-with-gionee-db7e314fbf0b Gionee, one of the largest smartphone manufacturer in China and India was one of the earliest partner that can see beyond our potential. They will have ALAX platform pre-installed on their new devices and role an update for their older models.

https://medium.com/alax-io/alax-welcomes-a-new-advisor-711837f79766 A true believer in blockchain technology, Richard Wang advises up-and-coming startups including ALAX by using his vast experience as an investor. Richard was the strategic advisor for ODEM and has years of illustrious career in high profile ventures.

https://medium.com/alax-io/new-cooperation-alax-shook-hands-with-torque-mobile-e7864de09cd4 After Gionee, Torque which is the leading smartphone and tablet manufacturer in Philippines has become our strategic partner. And UTOO with its vast network of retailer will become Malaysian and Indonesian seller of ALAX topup card

https://medium.com/alax-io/nicegame-quick-game-are-hopping-on-alaxs-train-b8a0780aee3e Afterward we have Nice Game which is a high profile game developer company with very popular games and Quick Game which is a game center created to easily find awesome games, one of their most installed game is Millenium Kill which has been played by 8 millions people

https://medium.com/alax-io/alax-greets-new-collaborators-from-the-gaming-industry-2a59ef20187e After the ICO we have Egretia, which their Egret Engine that is the tool of choice for 200000 developer and Bellotec which has offered variety of integration solution for us in emerging market and SEA market.

Its great to know this achievement by the team and I'm optimistic they will have more within the coming weeks. Great job!

S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

Bitcoin Garden: DECENT Finds Its Berlin Hackathon Winners
https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-finds-its-berlin-hackathon-winners/

DECENT, the company behind its proprietary blockchain platform, DCore, and creators of the highly successful mobile blockchain app store, ALAX, decided to pick Berlin, Germany as the second destination for its Blockchain Pioneers Hackathon, this time titled Blockchain4Good: Shaping Smart Sustainable Cities for the Future, after the successful May premiere in Bratislava.

DECENT chose the capital of Germany, Berlin, which is nowadays known as the hub for blockchain – a young but bright star on the rise in the world of this progressive technology – and such rising technologies need constantly new ideas. The exposure comes in form of hackathons, sprint-like events for IT enthusiasts who compete to come up with the best creative projects.

The event lasted two and a half days, from July 20-22. As for the location, DECENT partnered with Impact Hub Berlin, an immense co-working space. Together, they welcomed more than 60 attendees, which was much more than anticipated. For more than 70 hours, 5 teams competed to win 20,000 DCT, a collaboration and mentoring opportunity with DECENT, and a trip to Shanghai to attend an iconic annual blockchain gathering, Shanghai International Blockchain Week, courtesy of DECENT’s new partner, Wanxiang Blockchain Labs....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Pentium0

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:05:44 PM

Everything looks good, but can the team realize the idea in a falling market?
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

Mobile games have become a part of our life and it's great that such projects like ALAX appear. ALAX is a new system for mobile gaming that provides better distribution, simplified payments and integrated user rewards through the use of the latest Blockchain technology.
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:09:05 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 12:57:10 PM by ALAX_io

Our Co-founder Matej Michalko has been interviewed by Moneyfm893 in Singapore discussing about us, ALAX.io and how we are going to disrupt the emerging market together with DECENT DCore Blockchain technology.

image loading...    image loading...     image loading...

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:01:28 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 08:09:54 AM by ALAX_io

Three months have flown by since our successful TGE, and the team is running at full speed in every aspect of the project. Let us give you a little sneak peek into the new look of our app and the game developer web interface! Our freshly redesigned website is coming soon, too! 🙂
Read more in our newest blog post.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

Don't worry Pentium0, market can fluctuates but it won't shake us as our team will always work at full speed to fulfill our targets. Plus we have Decent, Dragonfly, strong partners, wise advisors and team of experts working behind the scene, so don't worry, our plans are in good hands  Wink

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

Don't worry Pentium0, market can fluctuates but it won't shake us as our team will always work at full speed to fulfill our targets. Plus we have Decent, Dragonfly, strong partners, wise advisors and team of experts working behind the scene, so don't worry, our plans are in good hands  Wink
This token shows steadfastness at this difficult time, I hope the team will continue to please us with good news and the price will make 10x or more.
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:14:32 AM

This token shows steadfastness at this difficult time, I hope the team will continue to please us with good news and the price will make 10x or more.

Can't promise much about price though cause there are many factors on the market that are beyond our control, but you got that right about the good news part, good news will always keep on coming so don't you worry Wink

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

Alax is listed on CoinRanker. Your platform for streaming real time cryptocurrency prices: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/alax

Hello CoinRanker. We are thankful for giving our project ALX opportunity to be listed in your site.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

ALAX is long over and I have not seen where the market for this token? has the team in this project already discusstion with some exchanges to register ALAX in a good market?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

ALAX is long over and I have not seen where the market for this token? has the team in this project already discusstion with some exchanges to register ALAX in a good market?

ALAX mainnet isnt released yet until September, so until that time demand for ALX cant be realized. Our team is still on track on providing the best game distribution platform for both gamers and developers. Also ALX is already listed on several good-top exchanges like Qryptos, Coinbene and Crex24, and the team will still continue to provide our supporters for other possible exchange listings.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:07:36 AM

Will ALAX be listed in Crypto Bridge exchange?
Also ALX is already listed on several good-top exchanges like Qryptos, Coinbene and Crex24, and the team will still continue to provide our supporters for other possible exchange listings.

There is no info yet on which exchange will ALX be listed next. But we will make sure that all our supporters will be notified at the right time through our social media accounts.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: