Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D  (Read 26785 times)
legaltrk

Activity: 700
Merit: 56

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Most winners are ICO. but less risk lesson, Neo ETH suggests EOS and NEBL. These are the ones I support the most.
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
You can break it down into altcoins. Maybe you can invest on altcoin with the top ten ranking. Because their prices are more stable than other altcoin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:54:00 AM

Best, safest bet are ETH, BCH, NEO imo. STRAT is going to disrupt dApps ecosystem this year for sure very bullish. But it's just my opinion.
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

if you want to hold for a long time, make sure you choose a solid coin.
such as ethereum, xrp, nxt. because they have been tested in the market for a long time

lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

For long term i would go with neo wich is backed buy China so it wont ever fail for sure and with libry coin,lbc should be the new you tube on blockchain without any current limitation from yt that is growing bigger every day.They seem to have a good team and also a working project wich is rare in crypto world
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

Take a look at altcoins that have been disrupting the market as well as been providing a quality product. 

Some of my safe picks for 2018:
ETH
NEO
STRAT
BAT
WAVES

Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
Just take the top 50 altcoin and analyze each of these and invest in five projects in which you see the potential  growth. Most importantly do not invest all money in one  altcoin.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

this are the coin that might double price again.try to do more research about the development,rumour and news.of the coin..i cant confirm that the price pair to btc will increase but if pair to fiat(dollar) 100% it will increase. the reason why im saying 100% is because right now btc price low 100% from the higher price and the coin that i list below has most news
xrp,
waves,
dgb,
sc,
ltc,
xlm

My man. Dgb will rise a lot in the early summer time. That is my prediction. Definitely worth investing in that coin.

castis

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

I think EOS will be good to hold this year, because its biggest ico and longest  right now, billions of dollars and 1 year long! It can give nice %
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

Actually crypto investment are risky if you dont know about the project.A long time ago I invested into pesobit coin almost 1 btc, but my bad luck I lost all of my btc there  Shocked Shocked Sad Sad I invested there because one of my friend suggest me to do it.but it was the worst decission for me.
but Now I am not going to hearing anyone.now I try to reserch about the coin first,Then i choose what I would do.

The good coin for long term is Ethereum. After ethereum you can buy Waves.If you can hold 10 Ethereum and 2,000 waves for minimum 2 years.You would be rich man.marks my word.only 2 years.
Altcoinistic

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

In the recent market crash, almost all of the altcoins are now undervalued. It shows that when the market is normalized, all of them will make a good profit. Yet, for a long term hold, i beleive you should focus on consistent altcoins which are in the market and tested for a long time. So, you will reduce the risk.

IOTA, ETH and XRP are reliable ones at this point. ADA and NEO has also a huge potential. Substratum has a great project and did not even realse the public beta yet.

Quick note: Never forget to read the white paper and make your own research.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

I know that many people will give their ideas and experience in investing Altcoin and maybe can influence you, but I encourage you to do some research of top performing coins for you to decide the right coin to hold for long term investment.
digdags111

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:24:09 AM

Actually crypto investment are risky if you dont know about the project.A long time ago I invested into pesobit coin almost 1 btc, but my bad luck I lost all of my btc there  Shocked Shocked Sad Sad I invested there because one of my friend suggest me to do it.but it was the worst decission for me.
but Now I am not going to hearing anyone.now I try to reserch about the coin first,Then i choose what I would do.

The good coin for long term is Ethereum. After ethereum you can buy Waves.If you can hold 10 Ethereum and 2,000 waves for minimum 2 years.You would be rich man.marks my word.only 2 years.
Yeah of course will be at risk by making long-term investments in an altcoin where you don't know the technology and their project? let alone many altcoins are dead in the near future will certainly make long-term investments increasingly at risk, don't follow the advice of others people without doing rechecking first, for ETH of course this coin is very potential because ETH technology and innovation widely used by many people and that will make the future of ETH looks good, I agree to choose a long term investment in ETH
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

Neo
Ethereum
Matrix
Hacken
Cobinhood
Cindicator
Pareto
Rchain
Zilliqa
Wanchain
Icon

start with buying Ethereum and Neo
Monro3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

I would suggest a long-term use or Semux Bitdegree. Both projects have shown their worth, but reveal their potential only after half a year or more.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

i would recommend ethereum as a long term holdings. because i see that this ethereum is like bitcoin before. this ethereum has a future to become atlease second to bitcoin in price. it is like bitcoin and ethereum in this crypto world.

i also holding a lot of ethereum now. so i would tell you that come and join me holding ethereum and earn a lot of profit in a year.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:22:12 PM

I think you should choose NEO, as we know NEO being a favorite altcoin now and I think the neo prices will continue to go up for the next few years. buy and hold till marry xD

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:24:58 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
If you want to be more than 90% sure that you won't lose and you will earn some dollars invest in first 10 alts nowadays, for me they are the best atm.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

This year will be year of Smart Contracts and Privacy coins, i think Stratis has very big potential for this year and very low price right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: