Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:48:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D  (Read 26783 times)
jacoboisiwer

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

Buy XRP , and you wont regret for that , for the big invest , you can choose for Waves and ethereum , hold it for 2-3 years , this is what i do in early years , and i'm still holding it althought it was in red alert markets situation.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

Remember that there is only one Altcoin which you can blindly trust and that Altcoin is called ETH. See there are a lot of coins out there, around 1500 of them, but no other Altcoin can match the popularity and supply of ETH. Also, every Alt is based on ERC-20 Tokens and ETH plays role over there as well. So if you just need ONE Altcoin to hodl, go with Etherum. I cannot recommend any other coin.
Still, there is nothing safer than a Bitcoin. It is by far the best investment and the most trusted too. It is currently increasing in price so you can consider that as well if you don't want Altcoin.
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

actually all old coins have the same potential to be invested, Bitcoin (BTC), Doge, Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), STR, Ripple (XRP), Maid, NXT, and more, if I think, all coins it's always moving. stay how long you can afford to be bag holders. because most people will become weak hand if it is too long save.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Ushono

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

What you do not like bitcoin, if not a secret, keep your savings in it. Or want more pressing sensations?
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
When it comes to your money, you need to investigate in which coin to invest, we need to learn to take responsibility for the choice.
lew0626

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

In my opinion, best alt coin safe to hold for a long time is definitely Ethereum. There are tons of alts exists in the cryptosphere now and to be honest we know not all of them will succeed. only hold on to those you have thoroughly researched and trust the team behind it.
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

In my opinion, best alt coin safe to hold for a long time is definitely Ethereum. There are tons of alts exists in the cryptosphere now and to be honest we know not all of them will succeed. only hold on to those you have thoroughly researched and trust the team behind it.
I agree with Ethereum, but there are still many promising coins on which one can also earn in the long run. For example NEO, BitcoinSport.

nissin666

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

I think there are some good altcoin to be a long term investment eg ETH, LTC and NEO.I think they have a good future if crypto is well developed. maybe that's just my view of altcoin good, maybe master here there is more detail in explaining it.
richardjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

I will choose NEO and ETH for holding
 + ETH is the best choice for holding in long-term . ETH is a great blockchain and potential coin . I think that ETH will reach $2k by the end of this year .
 + NEO has a own blockchain which is similar as ETH platform
afterdark

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
I would advise paying attention to new projects that develop the technology of blockchain. In the future, the blockchain will be used in all spheres of human activity. I am confident that such projects will allow us to earn very well. Look at coins like Icon, Aion, Eos, Stratis.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
The best long term investment altcoin that I am holding is ETH, ETC, XVG and ICX. These altcoins will be very hot coins in the future. Its price will increase many times compared to the present time because of its excellent technology and application
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
MY opinion you hold the these coins. I think it's will give you a huge profit in the long term.

ETH
NEO
WAVES
LITECOINS
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
First if you are new, look for market research cryptocurrency before investing in it. cryptocurrency is a new market, it has great potential, besides it is also risky. So when investing in this market, it is best to invest long term. It is best to buy valuable altcoin and be in the top 30 coinmarketcap. I recommend buying NEO, Litecoin or Ethereum, as these are good altcoin and promise to bring you more profit in the future.

vihang200200

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:52:40 AM

Investing in bitcoin is a chance to earn. But if you want more profit, then invest in altcoins and ICO.
abnxtofc

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:55:26 AM

I suggest that you invest in several mainstream projects. EOS, WAVES, NXT and XmR are all good choices, so long as you can hold them for a long time, you will surely be able to make profits.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

That would definitly be THUG, Check them out now get a bunch of Free THUGS or you can even buy on exchanges, They are the ideal coin to hold for long term atleast 2 years, u wont regret it 😊
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

i would recommend ethereum as a long term holdings. because i see that this ethereum is like bitcoin before. this ethereum has a future to become atlease second to bitcoin in price. it is like bitcoin and ethereum in this crypto world.

A lot of coins are like btc before. Though i have to agree that eth is fairly established already compared to all other alts and is even preferred by many big companies than bitcoin. Pretty much the alts inside the top five are a very good long term holding.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bamita125

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

I suggest you RIPPLE, IOTA, LITECOINE, WAVES and ADA, they are available for investment and hodl options. Your money will increase at the end of 2018. You wait until 2020. You will be rich. But you must be patient and calm.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

I will suggest you join Bounty programs of new upcoming ICO's after some good search as it will cost you zero investment and after some time you can collect good coins and some will go moon after small intervals But if you have spare money then invest in top 10 coins like Bitcoin,Ethereum,XRP,Tron,Monera etc.

LenaRoid

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
all newbies are welcome here =) it is good that you decided to sepnt some money on crypto, there are many coins that could  bring you big profits. here is my list for you - Tomo coin, Wanchain,Fusion. You can buy some from ICO - Hycon(dag blockchain) is live right now for 0.09usd per coin. Good luck!

Egretia •• World's 1st HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: