Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:23:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [STE] [A2A] 50x.com : All Coins. One Platform.  (Read 3676 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
liny1010

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:15:08 AM

About the next STE ICO, Will they promote this event on their website or any official communication channels  Huh Huh Huh

As I know, because of the legal issues They will not promote this event on their website or any official communication channels

Thanks Rosy, if they don't promote this event on their website or any official communication channels, Where can I  follow up the information?

Hello Jack, You can follow the information right here.
tienzodi

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:30:03 AM

💵 The next ICO, STE Price is predicted  : 1000 STE = 2.5 ETH
Is this a good price?  Huh Huh
Jack_68

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:44:10 AM

<span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_32.png);background-position:50% 93.94829612220916%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f4b5"></span></span> The next ICO, STE Price is predicted  : 1000 STE = 2.5 ETH

I think that's a good price and maybe this is the last chance for us to buy STE at the cheapest price  Grin
Jack_68

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:51:18 AM

How can Stex Exchange solve the liquidity problem?
With their unique HFT algorithms, originally developed to work on traditional stock
exchanges, they can solve this problem: providing access to all trading possibilities
from one trading platform and one trading account - in the blink of an eye.

Thank you Liny.
How's about Liquidity aggregation? Do you know any information?
tienzodi

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:58:01 AM

About the next STE ICO, Will they promote this event on their website or any official communication channels  Huh Huh Huh

As I know, because of the legal issues They will not promote this event on their website or any official communication channels

Thanks Rosy, if they don't promote this event on their website or any official communication channels, Where can I  follow up the information?

Hello Jack, You can follow the information right here.
Yes, You do not need to find information anywhere, see the information right here.  Cheesy
rosyrosyrosy

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:12:02 AM

<span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_32.png);background-position:50% 93.94829612220916%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f4b5"></span></span> The next ICO, STE Price is predicted  : 1000 STE = 2.5 ETH

I think that's a good price and maybe this is the last chance for us to buy STE at the cheapest price  Grin
You can see STE's price scenarios here:

4.3.1 Optimistic Scenario
By acquiring 5% of the currency-exchange market (if it stays on the current volume of transactions) STeX will be collecting and distributing 0.00805 ETH for every 1,000 STE tokens on a daily basis, or 0.2455 ETH for every 1,000 STE tokens on a monthly basis, or 2.94 ETH for every 1,000 STE tokens annually.
Expected STE price is 58 ETH for 1000 STE (based on a P/E ratio of 20).
4.3.2 Realistic Scenario
By acquiring 2% of the currency-exchange market (if it stays on the current volume of transactions) STeX will be collecting and distributing 0.00292 ETH for every 1,000 STE token on a daily basis, or 0.089 ETH for every 1,000 STE tokens on a monthly basis, or 1.066 ETH for every 1,000 STE tokens annually.
Expected STE price is 21 ETH for 1000 STE (based on a P/E ratio of 20).
4.3.3 Worst Case Scenario
For the worst case scenario, we calculated the break-even point for the project
using the assumptions mentioned above. If the project gets no more than 0.3% of
the cryptocurrency exchange market, it will have no commissions to distribute
among STE holders. However, there are enough contingency funds to keep it in
operation for several years in 'survival mode' and we have many backup
strategies to rectify a situation like this.
Jack_68

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:16:50 AM

Can tokens be moved between wallets and do I keep all benefits, if so? Right now they are on my MEW but I’m buying a hardware wallet soon
tienzodi

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:06:28 AM

Can tokens be moved between wallets and do I keep all benefits, if so? Right now they are on my MEW but I’m buying a hardware wallet soon
You can access one and the same wallet from any wallet manager using the same
private keys. No need to move your balance between different wallets. STE tokens
become transferrable after the ICO has ended. Transferred tokens will not receive
a 20% bonus. This is one of the ways we protect the price of STE.
tienzodi

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:07:56 AM

Had the presale cap been attained?
rosyrosyrosy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:11:14 AM

With their unique HFT algorithms, originally developed to work on traditional stock
exchanges, they can solve this problem: providing access to all trading possibilities

Thank you Liny.

One of their solutions to solve the liquidity problem is to aggregate offers from
many other exchanges in one place. Big orders will be executed on STeX at better
prices thanks to the automatic collection of all of the best offers from various
exchanges.
liny1010

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:13:14 AM

Thank you Liny.

One of their solutions to solve the liquidity problem is to aggregate offers from
many other exchanges in one place. Big orders will be executed on STeX at better
prices thanks to the automatic collection of all of the best offers from various
exchanges.

I total agree with rosy
liny1010

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:15:42 AM

Is Stex exhange team currently three people? The rest still has to be hired?
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:10:58 AM

So if we hold the token we can get dividend from it. It will make this token securities right ? I am affraid if this token is securities then sec will posibly come to us and seize the exchange and the whole project. Also people from usa and singapore and china can buy it. Any other explanation about this token utility or securities ?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jack_68

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:31:32 AM

You can access one and the same wallet from any wallet manager using the same
private keys. No need to move your balance between different wallets. STE tokens
become transferrable after the ICO has ended. Transferred tokens will not receive
a 20% bonus. This is one of the ways we protect the price of STE.
thank you for answering my question Smiley
rosyrosyrosy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:34:56 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 08:49:39 AM by rosyrosyrosy

Of course not. A lot more people are working in STeX and as the project is getting more speed they hire more people. Three people are the core developers/founders only that are mentioned on their website.
tienzodi

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:40:51 AM

yes, because it's great project. Many people are waiting for the next ICO. I hope the eth prices will not be too high  Cheesy
rosyrosyrosy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:48:13 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 08:52:38 AM by rosyrosyrosy

Of course not. A lot more people are working in STeX and as the project is getting more speed they hire more people. Three people are the core developers/founders only that are mentioned on their website.
More information for you:

Currently, the STeX.Exchange team has 12 individuals working on the project and is rapidly growing. they are adding more staff as needed. At the moment only three core people are public persons. The rest of the team is not disclosed since they are paid salaries and they don’t want their competitors to meddle with this.

Especially Nicholas Prays, A founder of a renowned KeyCAPTCHA which was a candidate for buyout by Google.

rosyrosyrosy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:54:30 AM

The hard cap of 15,000 ETH was reached 14 hours before the actual deadline and Presale was closed automatically at the very same moment.
liny1010

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:49:45 AM

Of course not. A lot more people are working in STeX and as the project is getting more speed we hire more people. Three people are the core developers/founders only that are mentioned on our website.
More information for you:

Currently, the STeX.Exchange team has 12 individuals working on the project and is rapidly growing. We are adding more staff as needed. At the moment only three core people are public persons. The rest of the team is not disclosed since they are paid salaries and we don’t want our competitors to meddle with this.

Especially Nicholas Prays, A founder of a renowned KeyCAPTCHA which was a candidate for buyout by Google.

thank you. you are the best
tienzodi

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:52:13 AM

The hard cap of 15,000 ETH was reached 14 hours before the actual deadline and Presale was closed automatically at the very same moment.

Thank you very much. have a nice day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: