Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [STE] [A2A] 50x.com : All Coins. One Platform.  (Read 3679 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
njords (OP)

Activity: 456
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

njords can release date March 27 be confirmed?

It's confirmed.

🚀 STeX Exchange Alpha release is scheduled to March 27, 2018 14:00 GMT

also:

🛒 STeX A2A ICO is scheduled to April, 5 2018 05:00 GMT

it's cheaper to just use the whitelist for STE right away. 18% discount before february 28.

Two days left in that case. Smiley https://stex.exchange/stewhitelist
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

The STeX EXCHANGE [STE] is bringing the full force/scope of traditional financial market instruments to crypto: Liquidity, Cross-rates, Futures, Leverage, Options, Investors and Managers, Out-of-the-box, all in one trading platform. Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates. 100% dividend distribution among STE token holders. With their 100% horizontal scaling system the STeX EXCHANGE can serve virtually ANY number of users.

WhitepaperTeamSTE Token Price CalculatorSTE Evaluation PaperSTeX TechnologyTelegram channel

ICO STAGE II: March 2018. 2.5 ETH = 1000 STE

Site: https://stex.exchange

STeX Terminal and A2A Technology explanation video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9O4jQlpiFs

Alpha release: Q1 2018

Futures..........: Yes
Margin Trading: Yes
Derivative......: Yes
Hedge Funds...: Yes
Trading Pairs..: >10000
Liquidity.........: Highest possible

Compare STeX Exchange with KYBER NETWORK, BINANCE, ETHERDELTA, BITSQUARE, QVOLTA, SPECTRE, EIDOO, BITTREX, BITFINEX, OKCOIN, BITSTAMP, COINBASE and KRAKEN in the Whitepaper - Page 15 > 5.2 Comparison with STeX.

Pros:
- Lowest possible bid/ask spreads in the industry
- Bid/ask size automatic calculation
- Stop/limit/conditional orders
- Best prices available across other exchanges
- 100% dividend distribution (paid in ETH)

Cons:
- Restricts US and Hong Kong citizens because of SEC and SFC regulation

Please share your price prediction for STE.

If it really get its Hedge Funds and Margin Trading
I assume Stex could really be something big because not much exchange actually offers Margin Trading and Hedge Fund should be even more interesting

For sure. I've been looking around for several other crypto exchange projects and I've yet to find anything close to what STeX EXCHANGE is offering once it's up and running. Not just in terms of the exchange features, but especially their dividend distribution plan. This project can easily turn into a massive cash cow for investors.

doubt you'll find any such projects any time soon. 100% dividend distribution among token holders is extraordinary to say the least.

It's wild. I'm looking forward to the STeX EXCHANGE alpha release march 27th.
jetx

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

It's confirmed.

also:

🛒 STeX A2A ICO is scheduled to April, 5 2018 05:00 GMT

it's cheaper to just use the whitelist for STE right away. 18% discount before february 28.

24 hours more.
jetx

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

The STeX EXCHANGE [STE] is bringing the full force/scope of traditional financial market instruments to crypto: Liquidity, Cross-rates, Futures, Leverage, Options, Investors and Managers, Out-of-the-box, all in one trading platform. Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates. 100% dividend distribution among STE token holders. With their 100% horizontal scaling system the STeX EXCHANGE can serve virtually ANY number of users.

WhitepaperTeamSTE Token Price CalculatorSTE Evaluation PaperSTeX TechnologyTelegram channel

Compare STeX Exchange with KYBER NETWORK, BINANCE, ETHERDELTA, BITSQUARE, QVOLTA, SPECTRE, EIDOO, BITTREX, BITFINEX, OKCOIN, BITSTAMP, COINBASE and KRAKEN in the Whitepaper - Page 15 > 5.2 Comparison with STeX.

Pros:

Cons:

I assume Stex could really be something big because not much exchange actually offers Margin Trading and Hedge Fund should be even more interesting

For sure. I've been looking around for several other crypto exchange projects and I've yet to find anything close to what STeX EXCHANGE is offering once it's up and running. Not just in terms of the exchange features, but especially their dividend distribution plan. This project can easily turn into a massive cash cow for investors.

doubt you'll find any such projects any time soon. 100% dividend distribution among token holders is extraordinary to say the least.

can't wait. they should make one more review video once that release is out.
jetx

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

Binance is more of a traditional centralized exchange while Stex is a liquidity aggregator and multiple exchange platform, so it is a huge concept and exchange, it is like all exchanges in one, so we cannot compare any single exchange with it at the moment.

right. stex exchange is what they call a hybrid. nor are there any exchanges out there as far as i know giving 100% dividend distribution among their STE token holders.
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

Binance is more of a traditional centralized exchange while Stex is a liquidity aggregator and multiple exchange platform, so it is a huge concept and exchange, it is like all exchanges in one, so we cannot compare any single exchange with it at the moment.

right. stex exchange is what they call a hybrid. nor are there any exchanges out there as far as i know giving 100% dividend distribution among their STE token holders.

That's right. STeX Exchange is a hybrid:
Combining the speed of a centralized exchange with the secure account management of a decentralized one.
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

Pros:

Cons:

can't wait. they should make one more review video once that release is out.

Word has it that this may be in the works, but don't quote me on that.
bartwon

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

I have also not seen a similar one. stex exchange is in a class by itself.
bartwon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

Pros:

Cons:

Why are they also talking about DEEX these days? what's going on there?
bartwon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

It's confirmed.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing.
jetx

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

Pros:

Cons:

deex is an exchange that STeX Exchange is in partnership with i think.

njords (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:27:47 PM

I have also not seen a similar one. stex exchange is in a class by itself.

STeX EXCHANGE > *
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

Pros:

Cons:

deex is an exchange that STeX Exchange is in partnership with i think.

STeX EXCHANGE posted a press release regarding their partnership with DEEX Exchange:

'STeX Exchange and DEEX Exchange signed strategical partnership agreement including cross-listing of both project's own tokens. DEEX tokens, STE tokens and A2A Tokens will be listed on both DEEX Exchange and STeX Exchange.

STeX Exchange is the first automatic liquidity aggregator with Any2Any revolutionary technology, supporting over 250,000 cross rates and over 100 coins on one platform. DEEX tokens will be traded for over 100 coins on STeX, like DEEX/BTC, DEEX/LTC, DEEX/ETH, DEEX/BTH, DEEX/XRP, DEEX/DASH and so on.

DEEX is the project of the bitshares based ecosystem that includes cryptocurrency exchange, blockchain transparent Fund, a platform for ICO conduction, secure financial messenger and will become simple and useful mechanism for all traders. During the ICO project has already collected more than 10500 Eth.'
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

Sound very promising, especially the partnership with others exchanges and the 100% dividend distribution. I really hope that they will have a lot of volume like Kucoin and Binance.
jetx

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:53:58 AM

nice. anyone else they're in partnership with?
jetx

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

and the 100% dividend distribution. I really hope that they will have a lot of volume like Kucoin and Binance.

fingers crossed. this exchange certainly has the most potential of any other crypto exchange out there. the STE token holders will be making serious money on this project within a year if everything works out and they deliver what they say they will.
jetx

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

the whitelist doesn't seem very known. i don't see it visibly linked elsewhere on the website.
jetx

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:06:35 AM

About the next STE ICO, Will they promote this event on their website or any official communication channels  Huh Huh Huh

looking back at this month, i haven't seen much promotion. maybe they are promoting through some other channels i'm not aware of. personally i hope they don't sell that many more STE tokens and instead just give what's left to current token holders. of course, they do need a sizable amount of ETH for the liquidity pool etc.
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

the whitelist doesn't seem very known. i don't see it visibly linked elsewhere on the website.

It was posted in their Telegram group.
bartwon

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

I second this observation. I heard about it first here in this thread. Maybe they want people to participate only in ICO instead. but now it's not even certain that there will be any ICO so it's probably wise for those who want STE token to go whitelist while active.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: