Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:12:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate employees?  (Read 859 times)
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:48:41 PM

It is complex and wide issue. And because of that, there are many books considering employee motivation. One of the main things, maybe that is even more important than salary, is chance for employee to make progress in it's work career, especially when they are younger workers. No one like to stuck on some basic job for entire life. So give the worker a chance to progress if he deserve it. Also it is important that work place isn't monotonous. Yes, some jobs are monotonous in it's nature, but some improvments in organisation maybe can affect worker's productivity a lot.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

employees are usually lazy at work because the little salary they receive , maybe a little threatening and giving bonus work if he works good will be a motive for him to get more salary
bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

you can give a motivation to your employee by giving a care for them. if they felt that company or you are gave them a care they obey you and respect you... Also remind that our employee is our team to build our company strong and success...
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:27:39 AM

When you reach a goal, have some food to celebrate. It can be anything depending upon your budget.

A pat on the back is always nice and it is free.
coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:30:13 AM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?

Not just giving incentives but also the thought of being appreciated of what they done great.
Great working environment and clean office. Kind co-workers and approachable one. Last but not the least, salary increase.
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:31:35 AM

I'm a manager and have 35 people at charge, a motivated worker is a happy worker so definitely keeping them motivated is an angular stone in any job. Everyone is different, which means all have different motivations so it's not an easy task.

However there are certain things that you need to do if you want to have a happy and well performing team.

A) Give them a purpose: Explain the business, tell them how important they are numberwise and what the slightlest decisions such as taking an extra break could have in the operations and the rest of their coworkers.
B) Challenge them: 99% of people wants to be challenged in one way or another, this makes people minds stay fresh, give them new tasks everytime they dominate what they are currently doing, give them problems to solve without many instructions so they can be creative.
C) Care about them: Listen to them and their issues, try to find the root causes of what cause bad behaviors, be open to what they have to say. Always provide feedback and positive reinforcement. ALWAYS. Praise in public and coach in private.
D) Be there for your team: You are a leader, you never let your team carry you. You are the person who goes in the front and if they know they have your back your team will fight until the end whenever they have to.

NEVER use money as a source of motivation, money demotivates in the long run. Let me put you an example: Your boss gives you a raise then you are happy for let's say a few months, then afterwards you are no longer due to the fact you got a raise, then due to financial issues they decrease your salary, even though you are committed to the enterprise and the cause, wouldn't you feel super demotivated? Money only motivates in the 1-2 months term.

My 2 cents, hope I helped. I like to discuss about leadership, PM me if you would like some advice.
rickdeed1956

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:37:12 AM

Equity or some stake in the company goes a long way.  I know as an employee, I am way more motivated to work extra hour, or go that extra step if I know I will receive compensation in some form.  Nobody wants to work harder so someone else can make money.  Whether it is a SPIFF or other compensation, you will see employee productivity go up ten fold.
Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:37:46 AM

Motivating employees.. tou should challenge them on there whole capacity to finish there work or project in time with high quality work.. give incentives or bunos to make them more energetic on there work..
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:54:02 AM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?
I would say all the employee that always convince their self to work hard everyday,  just enjoy their work.  And respect their boss, and always be thankful that they have their good job everyday.
Coleson31

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

Giving incentive really motivates the employees. They often perform well than those employees who haven't receive incentives. As an employee I would like to receive travel tour incentives with allowance including my dependents. I know it's expensive but that incentives makes attractive. I will really work hard to make my sales quota for that incentives.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

When leaders get very close to employees it can motivate them because they make them feel they're all working together. Incentives are also a good venture (it enhances competition and then productivity)
GentelMe

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

I think and i confirm that surpised holidays for an employee is the best solution to motivate him Smiley
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

Give them impression of their job security, relate with them as your friends so you could have their other side of life after work, send gift and message to them during their birthday and wedding  anniversary.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

It's easy at all.It's easy to work with workers.The workers love the most when the bosses respect them.Everybody thinks the bosses give a big salary to workers, and they don't know how much they bring them money.We must regularly give them free days and wages on time.If we do it, everything will be fine.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:19:35 PM

To engage or motivate employees spirit is raising their salary, the more salary they get, the more spirit they will be. And they also need a model, the leader should be a good model for the employees, respect and appreciate their work.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:24:53 AM

If I was a manager, a director of a company, I would create fun shows for employees to do better. I will reward those who work well. I will be touched by the hard-working staff. I will support the housing for the far-off employees. I will create confidence and motivation for the staff to work peacefully.
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

Employees will work motivated when the company give them exact wages and their benefit showing them that when the company grow  they are part of it not only the company
Festusk

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

Be generous with praise
Doofzkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

to motivate employees you need to show some respect and nice attitude towards each other in addition tell them that in order to success you must be a hardworking person.
Yamidee

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:14:16 AM

I lead teams in my career from 8 FTE up to 60 FTE, and the motivation is usually deferring from the position and grade of the employee. But in general every manager should know their employees and have the interest in their personal and career life. When you understand what is driving employee you can in the limits of his job role coach him and give him the assignments that are closer to his goals and interests. Don't underestimate your employees and challenge them since nobody enjoys the routine day by day, and people want to be busy even if this does not seems on the first glance.
And as their manager you should lead by example since people appreciate if you are not just delegating but as well join the team and work with them as one team.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: