Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:00:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate employees?  (Read 859 times)
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

provide every member of your team as the holder of control over their own destiny when motivating the team

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

For the incentive, it's better for the company to go on team buildings or company outings(not the regular weekend meet ups, something more recreational than that). Work is work, break is break. For the bonus part, not really sure, if that's nice, since each employee has their own capacity. Maybe, depending on your company. If the company is a company that can set up goals for an individual, the if they reach those goals,some king=d of reward system. There is a possibility of arising jealousy on that, but also increase in competition.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

You can motivate employees by increasing their salary. That is the most effective way to motivate you employees.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:16:17 AM
Merited by datodota002 (1)

Money, incentives, bonuses, etc. are quick to motivate workers to work better, but apart from that there are many things that can affect employee morale. A friendly leader, well, close to his employees, gives employees the flexibility to explore the abilities and opinions of their employees, comfortable working environment, rewards and employee recognition not just in material form.
setiawan101

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

give spirit to your employees. Because that spirit will make your business run smoothly. and employees will be serious and happy in your business.
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?

For me ,  you can motivate your employees by giving  them rewards/ bonuses,  praising them of the work they have done.  Having good relationship to your  employees can also motivate them.
Kikomon

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

When employees talk to you with an idea or a solution to a problem they believe is for the betterment of the company, it’s a sign that they care. Supporting new ideas and giving an individual the chance to ‘run with it’ is motivating, whether or not it works out in the end.
doofxkie

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

You can motivate your employees by giving them a chance to learn, you can also give them a words of encouragement, tell them what their real goal and what motivates them to work hard.
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

# 1 Have Good Relationships and Communication With Your Employees

When they want to motivate their employees, companies usually think that incentive programs are the only way to improve employee motivation. But that does not always work, there are other ways that can increase employee motivation, one of which is having good communication with your employees.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?

Motivating employees would e a good thing for you to have a successful business. You have to appreciate every single effort that they exert for the company. Also, you must offer them incentives that would boost their energy to strive more be because of that reward system. Let them feel their importance.
Sumansharma

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

Hello...

Say words of affirmation to them..  Also they are not your employees, they are your family 👪... So treat them with respect and pay attention to the things you need from them and what they need from you...

As simple as that
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:48:20 PM

Good communication and interaction with employees will encourage better relationships.
Your caring attitude will make employees feel reluctant because they are noticed by you.
Social relationships are also established from good communication between you and your employees.
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

For motivating employees for me give them appreciation and just feel them how important they are and capable enough to their job.Be good to them,give them trust, and push them to the limit that they can be good as you are to facilitate the company.This things can really motivate them and continue their journey to serve the company.
shkrz

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

Salary and bonuses. Some tough guys are just insensitive to other types of motivation Smiley
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:10:49 AM

A good incentives and good working relationships with the employees motivates me more to work well.

Shiidoshen1997

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:15:05 AM

I think to motivate them, cheer them up and give them a positive energy in their surroundings. Be nice and cheerful with them.
MattPumpkin

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:46:20 AM

Show them respect and gratitude for their contributions.
cassanova1

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:55:20 AM

Set them an example, and show them what to do. Be a leader, encourage them that this is a team work that need to be achieved together. Never intimidate when thing goes wrong but find solutions together. Good luck
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:18:35 AM

show them their worth by giving them gestures like incentives or bonuses. This way, they will be motivated and I am really really sure about it.  Wink
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:53:35 AM

Give credit to were credit is due. Give bonuses and incentives to hard working employees and for sure the rest would follow. Words of appreciation and encouragement can also do the trick.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: