Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:32:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate employees?  (Read 859 times)
IndieRepublic

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:05:12 AM

Bonuses based on KPIs works for many.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:23:23 AM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?

Bonus payroll is a good idea to motivate an employee like me, but i guess you may Encourage them to partcipate an event within your organization like a Sportsfest or a team building activities that could have an interaction between functional team.

Well that i guess will kotivate them that their not confine into 4 corners of their workplace.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
thr3

Activity: 77
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:44:12 AM

Statistically, bonuses have never worked in increasing motivation.

Here is the logic behind it, once anyone has enough money to sustain their living comfortably....the extra money will just be a drop in the ocean to them. Bonuses are rarely a source of added motivation after this.

The best way to motivate employees is to give them work that matters.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

Treat your employees as family when comes to caring, appreciating. giving them love and concern, treat them like a team that one cannot succeed without the help of one another and treat them like a friend when they have some personal problem, with respect with sincerity that they will feel appreciated and valued and treated with dignity...best way to motivate them is to motivate them to be better person living by example

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
msuheb

Activity: 136
Merit: 5

Einc : An Ethereum Fork

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?

The leadership is largely responsible for team spirit. A positive spirit can be maintained by hailing employees even for small accomplishments and if they commit any mistake, never make them solely responsible for it instead find out a way to make the situation better again.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

Money is the only incentive which motivates me in a workplace. The more salary I get, The more motivated I am. That's why, all the bosses must give their employeess a fair salary. As a result of this, bosses can get richer and richer. Because, a motivated employee works hard for his or her company.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
LadyBB

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:55:17 AM

Employee can be motivated by paying their right dues. Compensating them especially when they do well.
IcoBaby

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

Arrange feasts with your employees in a good sense
Be careful with bonuses, keep them in a tight fist
And most importantly, they would be comfortable in the team and at work
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

I think the best way to motivate your employees is to lead by example. You can’t expect your employees to work hard or behave the way you want them to if you don’t lead by example. If you show your excitement about the company’s goals, your employees will get on-board and work to achieve those goals.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

Motivating employee is so hard, we have different ways to motivate our employees. We did not know how to motivate employee, but we can do a lot of things for making our employee happy. We also did not know what they are thinking and if they are happy working on us. We should know if they are contented with their salary and how heavy their work, to motivate them, employee must be happy and contented with their work.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Irriversible

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

luctor et emergo

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Well I have been a manager for 15 years, this worked for me Grin

People forget to celebrate successes, it is a simple one but very effective.
I like the Gung Ho philosophy, with the squirrel, the beaver and the goose, that really works.
For the rest, let people know what is going on in the company. Let them see the results of their action.

Imagine that you are bowling, but in the middle of the alley there is a curtain, the curtain just hangs high enough to let the ball pass.
That means that you throw the ball and hear the pins get hit, but you don't know what your score is. That happens a lot in companies.
Pull the curtain up man!  Cheesy
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

Maybe just have a meeting everytime.  Have a team building every quarters.  Eating with all your co-workers or your team will help to motivate every workers.  Give them recognition if necessary because it will boost their moral.  And it will likewise help them to improve and do better.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

Maybe you just have to be a good leader and listener to your colleagues, try to understand
them and be fair to everyone. Meetings and team building stuff usually helps you bond more
with workmates, it soothes out or relieves work related tension and stress. Make them feel
comfortable with the environment at work, avoid favoritism and be cautious of abuses.
Give recognition to those who deserve it and never criticize always encourage people.
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

In order to motivate your employees, you can first give them recognition and praise them for the good things that they are doing. Then you can also give rewards like money or even just a token of appreciation so they would know that you recognize their hardwork.

Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:52:17 AM

Employees can be motivated if there are incentives and more benefits given to them.
A lot of Appreciation from their leaders are necessary for them to be more dedicated to their work.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

Rewards over punishment. Recognizing what your employees have done eventhough how small it is makes him an important asset to the company and would made him think he is valued so that in return he will be doing his or her best.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

I think ,Giving proper facilities employees are motivated.Every employees wants proper facilities of her works. Like work facilities, proper job time,Traveling facilities, medicine facilities etc.If a owner of a company gives her employees proper facilities in his work the employees are motivated. And they are more attention on their works.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:30:05 AM

Well I think incestives and bonuses would help motivate employees. They just needs appreciation and encouragement to have a motivated spirit. Performance incentives would work or a treat after a long week of hard work would also help build a atrong relationship between emplyees and employer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sumikolay28

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:15:53 AM

Communicate Better. If you're nothing more than a face on a newsletter or a name on an email, what motivation will your employees have to meet your goals? ...
Be An Example. ...
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:29:52 AM

If you are a boss, you must continue to motivate your employees. in addition to enhancing teamwork, motivated employees will help you achieve your elegantly targeted benefits.
This is his caran;

Listen and appreciate new employee ideas
Maintain good social relationships
Help plan employee careers
Describe the employee's role to the company
Appreciate the slightest performance improvement
Perform controls by showing frequently when employees are working
Build trust between you and your employees
Create a positive and fun working environment
Encourage employees to continue to learn and grow
Proud but do not be rigid
Plan time for kathring and refresh together