Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:29:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate employees?  (Read 859 times)
isaacobot

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:59:39 AM

Here are my points

1.Appraisal and rewards
2.all humans need love, make sure you show them that you care.
3. giving them words of encouragements
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

Compensation alone will never attract or retain top employee. When it comes to job satisfaction, it is more than cash that will make them happy and motivated. They should feel that they are a part of a team and being valued and appreciated consistently. If you really truly trying to understand an employee and what motivates them, one of the best thing to do is to ask them by doing an employee satisfaction survey. Employee don't leave company, they leave bosses.
dammu

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

With Rewards and incentives
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

You must think your team is family. it is the most important to build a family, then you must know the character of the person to know more closely. you will be very helpful to them if you know their situation. The incentive is indeed encouraging, butkinship that will make more spirit
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

create a team bowling and softball or any sports league. this will not only be a great way for your employees to bond, but people will feel more of a sense of team spirit after working together as a part of a different kind of team. bonus points if you can play against other companies or branches of your department.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:48:27 AM

Motivate your employees by offering training that gives them the skill they need to climb their career ladder. Grooming young employees to move on to better oppurtunities  is valuable to you as well because it enable you to build your company's reputation as a great place to work.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?
If that is a team then you need a team work to motivate them. Motivation starts with a leader. Don't make them feel down and don't make feel them that they are just your team, make them feel that you are all one. Incentives can help enployees to work more because they will think they deserves it but for me it will also starts with a good leader.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

There are many methods on how to motivate the employee. One of this is, if you are the owner of a business or a manager or supervisor on a company, you should become a leader to them not a boss.A leader is the one who leads their people to become a leader in the future while a boss is the one who served by his people or employee.

Jhuna

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:24:17 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 01:42:09 PM by Jhuna

First of all is to  motivate and teach  your employees  the process or flow of the business and how to be income generated.
and as a team leader you need to guide each everyone and show the vision what is the next plan of the company and what is
the goal the most is the incentive for the employees.
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

Happy workers are productive workers  but motivate employees mean increase the production of the company , maximize revenue and increase productivity.

those are  ,

communicate better , provide incentive , provide some payment when they work done the production at given time.
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

To raise team spirit seems hard if you haven't the passion toward them. Without understanding the environment is impossible to raise the team spirit. To look forward in success of your team you need to learn what is their ability, their limit, their strength and weakness ( group, individual ). I think this is the important things to do. Money can't do anything to lift up the team spirit but rather the good attitude and character can lift up them. Cheer them! Do some effort can make their spirit blaze.
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

The only effective motivation is to build a team that is really comfort to be with and to work together
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

You can motivate employees by increasing their salary or making big bonuces for good work.
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?

The best way to motivate employees is to always recognize their effort for doing their best everyday and by being considerate whenever an employee does something wrong. Being able to be considerate of the employees' situation will make employees feel that they are understood and appreciated in their job.
Johannson

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

I can answer this question from the perspective of an employee, because I am not a CEO (yet), I am just an agent.

So, I am getting motivated, when

my work is being rewarded,
I get credits for the extra things I do for the company,
my colleagues and supervisors treat me well and there is a healthy atmosphere at the office,
I succeed in what I do,
I get enough rest after the work, so that I get properly prepare myself for new challenges.

I hope I did not forget any important point here.  Cheesy
paulwallyall

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

I think the surprising answer is that motivating people is not always as easy as throwing money at them.

Peoples motivations vary by person, but I think you can break it down into a few buckets.

1) Money.

If someone is driven by the dollar, the best way to motivate them is to provide incentives that enable them to earn more money through better performance. Mostly straight-forward.

2) History.

Startups are a roller-coaster. They often pay less and demand more time than a corporate job. The allure to create something meaningful, something that has the potential to make history can be a driving force. The best motivator is to show them how their day-to-day works creates impact on the company's future.

3) Power.

Often those that favor startups over corporate gigs are looking for upward mobility. That usually comes with more pay, but many Type A personalities want to be the one making the decision.

4) Balance.

There are many people who are not interested in aligning their passions and work. These people enjoy a  steady paycheck, certainty and balance that does not make work the focus of their lives.

Any I'm missing?
marzyyy

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:53:33 PM

Have a meeting and discuss your goals. Determine the problems and provide solutions. And most importantly, the leader (boss) must support your employees. He must know how to listen to them. Compensate them based on what they deserve. Do promotions to motivate them more.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:18:12 PM

We can motivate our employees  by we are the one to show implement  what they should do in everyday so that they have a knowledge and  time management  how that start their work daily
KendiMint

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:42:34 AM

To motivate the employee, be a leader, a leader who has good communication and interaction to have a better bond with the employee. A leader who will notice and appreciate things accomplished by the employee. A leader who encourages to achieved one goal together us a team. A leader who knows how to treat and respect an employee. And if available give them incentives or bonus to be more efficient and hardworking employees.

https://BitVit.io  |  Everything that makes you vital
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄  PRE-ICO  ❱❱❱  July 1st, 2018  ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:25:08 AM

These are also ways to motivate your employees :
1 Communicate Better -The importance of employee communications is often overlooked. You should communicate with them frequently, and actually speak with them face-to-face. Your staff needs to know they are valued, and communicating in person with them is the best way to show your appreciation for their hard work.

2.Be An Example- You can’t expect your employees to work hard or behave the way you want them to if you don’t lead by example. If you show your excitement about the company’s goals, your employees will get on-board and work to achieve those goals. Good moods are always infectious — especially in the workplace.

3.Empower Them-Give your employees more of a say in how they do their job. Ask for their input and get suggestions on how they can improve their performance. Most employees have ideas about how they can be more efficient, but they may not share them with you unless you specifically ask them. Use regular employee reviews to discuss these improvements, but don’t just ask. If you really want to empower and motivate your employees, you need to take their advice and implement it. You should also give them the authority to make their own decisions, such as providing service for a client up to a certain point without needing to get prior approval.

4.Provide Incentives- Incentives are always motivation boosters — and they don’t have to be expensive. You can offer incentives like an extra paid day off, gift cards, tickets to the movies, or other low-cost ways to show your appreciation. Of course, cash rewards are always good incentives as well.

5.Offer Opportunities For Advancement- Your employees are more motivated when they know they’re working towards something. If they think there’s no opportunity for advancement, they don’t have much to work for. Nobody wants to work a dead-end job. Motivate your employees by offering training that gives them the skills they need to climb their career ladder. Grooming young employees to move on to better opportunities is valuable to you as well because it enables you to build your company’s reputation as a great place to work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: