Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate employees?  (Read 853 times)
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?

To motivate employees, it is best to set some friendly competition and rewards for those who can perform well, that way it will increase the productivity of the workers and at the same time they will have something to look forward to. It is also imperative to use encouraging statements when it comes to communicating with them.
Arz26

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

Motivate employees should be able to  be friendly with extrinsic and extrinsic environment productive. By courage all employees whether your company growing or shirking and treat them equally and giving any rewards and increase their wages.
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

For example, Together with an employment contract, newly-minted employees receive a gift certificate for something pleasant (SPA, going to a restaurant, flying in a balloon, etc.). Thus, the director expresses his disposition and interest in the person, as if informing him: "Dear friend! We are very glad to see you in our team! And we believe in you and your success. "
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?

I think the way to motivate employees is just by simply appreciating their efforts. Treat them like a family and a big part of the company and not just by being a worker. Also, providing simple bonuses and incentives for them I think will also work. Just give them importance and let them feel their value in the company. They're the reason for a company's success they deserve a simple favor sometimes.
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

Motivate employees should be able to  be friendly with extrinsic and extrinsic environment productive. By courage all employees whether your company growing or shirking and treat them equally and giving any rewards and increase their wages.
Let them know you trust them to do the best job possible and they will rarely disappoint you.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

Let them know you trust them to do the best job possible and they will rarely disappoint you.
I am able to motivate my employees by giving them a purpose. When you accomplish that, they understand the vision better and are able to execute more strongly.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

I'm really enthusiastic and want my staff to feed off that positive energy. Because culture is so important to me.
stely

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

To motivate employees, it is best to set some friendly competition and rewards for those who can perform well, that way it will increase the productivity of the workers and at the same time they will have something to look forward to. It is also imperative to use encouraging statements when it comes to communicating with them.
Aligned incentives are the only true way to ensure everyone on a team is working toward a common goal.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

To encourage your employees to work better, you must pay attention to the following:
1. Caring for your employees, motivating them to work.
2. Increasing wages for long-term employees.
3. hot bonus for excellent employees.
4. for staff to travel during major holidays.
arafat1209

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

The best way to motivate employers to work is to provide their wages properly.But it helps to motivate the tools needed for the job.So they should always be right..
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

Top 5 Ways to Motivate Employees
1. Communicate Better
2. Be An Example
3. Empower Them
4. Offer Opportunities For Advancement
5. Provide Incentives

Motivation plays a key role in keeping your best employees, too. If you don’t consistently motivate your employees, you’re sure to experience a higher amount of turnover.
Hafamot

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

The best motivation for an employee is to make the working environment conducive. Making all employee to realise he/ she is also determinants to organization success and reward the accordingly. Make out the mistake and error in a polite manner.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:15:16 PM

I believe employees deserve to receive a good benefits.  Motivation can be done by giving them the best benefits and salary as well.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:18:30 PM

If you are that kind of person who becomes easy friend with anyone then there is no problem as long as you keep them next to you and you offer them proper work conditions and a payment related to their work.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

Pay them more, make their work comfortable and try to keep their mood high and you will recive huge hardwork power that can do almost everything needed.

red00

Activity: 112

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:27:46 AM

i think by giving incentive and more benifits to the employee be be friendly to your employee makes them comfortable make them motivated and become hardworking

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Tonyloaves

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:46:52 AM

The primary aspect that would motivate employees is to give incentives such as bonuses, benefits, opportunities and generally by taking care of the welfare of your employees. You should always put yourself in their shoes and see what could make them work harder and become happy with their jobs.
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

A good job is hard to find, but every entrepreneur knows a good employee is even harder to keep.  For you have to provide them with a leader worth following and tasks worth fulfilling. and also as a team leader you must ready Support new ideas. When employees come to you with an idea or a solution to a problem they believe is for the betterment of the company, it’s a sign that they care. and also you must empower each individual. Every single individual contributes to the bottom line. Empowering them to excel in their role, no matter how large or small, creates a sense of ownership that will lead to meeting and exceeding expectations.a

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Dasun rubasinghe

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

The best way to motivate employees is to always recognize their effort for doing their best everyday and by being considerate whenever an employee does something wrong. Being able to be considerate of the employees' situation will make employees feel that they are understood and appreciated in their job.
when employees  talk to you with an idea or a solution to a problem they believe is for the betterment of the company, it’s a sign that they care. Supporting new ideas and giving an individual the chance to ‘run with it’ is motivating, whether or not it works out in the end.
GavenJack

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

you can say anything about motivation, but the most important thing is to pay normal money, respect employees, be careful and of course corporate events

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: