Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:06:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate employees?  (Read 853 times)
aybhehart

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

To motivate a employee to work is giving them a reward and by provide Incentives. Incentives are always motivation boosters  and they don’t have to be expensive. You can offer incentives like an extra paid day off, gift cards, tickets to the movies, or other low-cost ways to show your appreciation. Of course, cash rewards are always good incentives as well.
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

just to provide the working tools available for them ,then pay them when due ,then make the office comfortable for them to work.give them some bonus during festive period to appreciate them.
migz28

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:56:58 AM

Motivate employees , by giving them a good leader not a manager .. encouraging them to do there chores very well, be productive in everyday work. And giving them rewards or incentives sometimes if they do there job well , and by giving the right benefits for them..
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:06:15 AM

The first thing I think is that in working, communication is an important thing to improve team morale. Leaders should always guide the performance of subordinates to keep the spirit of work, provide good direction also makes your team will be happy always work for you.

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:45:34 AM

To motivate employees i have communicate better with them first.  Empower them to take decision in official matter and offer opportunity for the advancement. Because happy workers are productive workers. Get suggestions on how they can improve their performance. Use employee regular discussion in the meeting.
johnlamar

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

In my opinion, first I explain the motivation of work itself, work motivation is a strong desire that comes from within to do activities related to the work while motivation is an inner drive that makes a person choose to do something. There are many ways to motivate employees, such as creating a fun work environment so that employees feel comfortable working, paying attention to employees fairly, motivating employees to keep learning and developing, explaining the role of employees to the company, setting a good example to employees and discussing the bonuses and incentives fair. Maybe that's a tip I can give, hopefully useful  Wink
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?

We all know that salary would be the solution, boss should raise the salary of every employee so that they have to work fast and do their work best. Many people work with low salary is tired of their work, because their salary didnt increases.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

As an employee, I just need to feel good in the organization where I work. I like when my boss believes in my and gives me some responsibilities.

for me, to motivate all the employees, just give them a reward and bonuses in that way your employees going to satisfied to their work.
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

employees need to be motivated for them to do their jobs and works very well and increase their well-being. being an employee in a certain company is a tough work. sometimes they must build their confidence to increase also their work performance. so to motivate a person they  need to build their personality first. second is, they must be rewarded for them to do more and do better on their work.
Chederella26

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

If the employer or has higher position creates a friendly environment in their oragnization. Employees motivates to work more if they see that their work has pleased their boss, if they has rewards and if their boss is approachable.

██████████ ▌    GABROTECH.io    ▐ ██████████
DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

Giving appropriate incentives
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

for me, the best way to motivate all the employees is give them a reward and bonuses in that way your employees have an self esteem and going to be satisfied to their jobs.
playful69

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

Motivation is the most powerful emotion that employees bring to work each day. the manager's commitment to motivating employees through shared vision and communication is the fundamental skill that great managers bring to the workplace. Employees and management roles can learn to inspire and motivate employees. Here is why the skill and wisdom of managers matters most in employee motivation.
JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:12:20 AM

I find small things can make huge differences. Bringing food drinks spontaneously always goes down well. I think job roles with good incentive structures are very important as well
panekerbalap

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:05:34 AM

their welfare and if there are errors reproved wisely give a sense of comfort.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:35:02 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 06:55:49 AM by West0813

Ofcourse high profit is a good motivation. But it is not enough to motivate some people. I think as a boss you should show to your employees that you care about them. And love them as your own family.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

As a leader you can motivate your employees to be patient with us and you know what you are limitation as a leader. Employees are the most important part of the company is the key of success to the company. And give them exactly benefits to employee.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?

Well for me, first is increased compensation system. it is mainly the reason why employees stay in the company for the longest time aside from their commitment to work. people work to earn money to support their financial needs. second, good employer-employee relation. employees find it encouraging to go to work everyday if the management are giving out recognition to their job and showing respect to everyone. third, employees stay because of good company benefits like medical, educational support and retirement benefits. other companies are giving out vacation/sick/ bereavement leave etc. lastly, a harmonious relationship among employees is also the reason why employees are well motivated.

isaacobot

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

rewards
appraisal
psychological needs
moral needs
Theresaaa

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

If they are wrong educate them and don't belittle them and set a team building to have bonding to other employees specially with the BOSS  and make sure that there salary makes them happy when every time they received it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: