Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10074 times)
Fett11

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:33:08 PM

What is the minimum investment price? I’m new to this thread and didn’t read the whitepaper yet.
There’s no minimum investment, you can contribute even 0.01 ETH. If you don't have enough time to read the whitepaper, then you should watch their youtube video instead like most of the people do. And if you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread.
Can vouch for this, I watched the vids on Youtube, it does a good job of covering the basics, on figuring out if this is a project you want to be in or not, the whitepaper can be a bit overwhelming, but honestly once you decide to invest, you really should read it when you get time, as it goes into the whole project to really give you a good understanding of how things will work.
Moreover, when it comes to investing large sums, you must know all the nuances of the project. For your own good, it's better to go deeper and read the technical document, to avoid questions in the future.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:01:53 PM

What is the minimum investment price? I’m new to this thread and didn’t read the whitepaper yet.
There’s no minimum investment, you can contribute even 0.01 ETH. If you don't have enough time to read the whitepaper, then you should watch their youtube video instead like most of the people do. And if you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread.
Can vouch for this, I watched the vids on Youtube, it does a good job of covering the basics, on figuring out if this is a project you want to be in or not, the whitepaper can be a bit overwhelming, but honestly once you decide to invest, you really should read it when you get time, as it goes into the whole project to really give you a good understanding of how things will work.
Moreover, when it comes to investing large sums, you must know all the nuances of the project. For your own good, it's better to go deeper and read the technical document, to avoid questions in the future.
I think that the same situation should be with small sums, because such quality like inattention, can play a bad joke with you in future...
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:09:48 PM

I think that the same situation should be with small sums, because such quality like inattention, can play a bad joke with you in future...
Exactly. I want to believe, of course, that everything will be fine, but in order not to be ignorant, it is better to always have information.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:20:53 PM

Months ago I remember people throwing accusations of scam to this project, now I come back and I am finding 130 pages of fake comments by Junior Members, ovious bumps. No comment....

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

Exactly. I want to believe, of course, that everything will be fine, but in order not to be ignorant, it is better to always have information.
Yes, but from time to time people demand too much information, which is confidential and not subject to disclosure because of the potential threat to other investors, so information must also be public.
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

Is Neuromachine supported by all countries? Or in case I would to use the platform I would use VPN or proxy?
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:09:56 PM

Is Neuromachine supported by all countries? Or in case I would to use the platform I would use VPN or proxy?
Sounds quite reasonable and relevant, because in fact in different countries this sphere falls under different laws and is subject to various taxes. Need to ask devs about it.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

Technical and social changes make it possible to grow small-scale, environmentally sustainable food and other products. This is not only a vital necessity, but also a great opportunity for small producers to start playing a larger role in global agriculture. Thus, this project is very timely. Of course, support of any startup carries certain risks. But it already has a practically finished product and a large market niche with a small number of real competitors that can fully respond to its challenge. If successful at this stage, the company will have great opportunities for further growth.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:14:27 PM

Too bad it’s too late to join the ICO… I think I lost my chance. It might be a good project… Well, next time I will definitely come in the right time!
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:38:03 PM

Too bad it’s too late to join the ICO… I think I lost my chance. It might be a good project… Well, next time I will definitely come in the right time!
I think it's not too late and you can join the project and help implement it. There is still enough time. Stay tuned for updates.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

I correctly understood that the team has other projects that have already been implemented? This gives the team confidence.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

I am fan of healthy food. This project seems to me will be successful because of their platform. It’s always nice to see how natural (!!!) may be simple vegetable. If the quality is as good as you say, it would be fantastic!
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

ATF team already works hard that's why they achieved pre-ICO. If visit their social media, then you will be observe much more active there.
Detroux

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:12:51 PM

I think this project will be able to attract investors because it has unique idea and allow any sort of people use this platform, from small businesses to private persons.
TouGhiE

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

I think this project will be able to attract investors because it has unique idea and allow any sort of people use this platform, from small businesses to private persons.
This is very good and promises big profits for the investors who contribute to the project. I watch for further development of this platform.
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

This is very good and promises big profits for the investors who contribute to the project. I watch for further development of this platform.
Actually, this is a good opportunity also for investors, because the result will be doubled with such allocation. Need to go through the whitepaper to study more.
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

Actually, this is a good opportunity also for investors, because the result will be doubled with such allocation. Need to go through the whitepaper to study more.
Reading the white paper is the first thing one should do it. It will give almost all information needed for making decision about investments. Also googling the project and reading info on the site is helpful, at least for me personally.
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

hello how much money is collected now from sales in ICO ATF
TouGhiE

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

Reading the white paper is the first thing one should do it. It will give almost all information needed for making decision about investments. Also googling the project and reading info on the site is helpful, at least for me personally.
AgroTechFarm white paper might be bit exceptional, because almost all information is available in their website and blogs. So it’s easy to get sense of everything.
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

AgroTechFarm white paper might be bit exceptional, because almost all information is available in their website and blogs. So it’s easy to get sense of everything.
Sometimes, you start to read the forum and the messages of the participants, and so you forget to read the whitepaper. And then you have questions and you write them right here, because you see that people are sympathetic and will answer all the questions with joy.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: