Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10084 times)
AgroTechFarmOfficial

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

What if I want to invest a bit more of ETH is there a discount or some extra feature that I could benefit with by doing so?

Yes you can use the tokens to get discount on the growers
polar_integrity

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

I love the idea but where I come from marihuana Is an illgegal substance. Would it be a problem if I invest into this ICO?

What do you mean by? If marihuana is illegal, would it be illegal to own ATF? IF that's the case then there is no problem at all.

It can only be illegal to own ATF tokens if owning crypto currencies is illegal where you are from. Otherwise what is the subject that the company is dealing with is irrelevant, as long as the business is legal ofcourse. But ATF is planning to sell such appliances only where it is legal, so their business is legal as well.

Thank you very much, I mean I sort of knew that but you cannot be too careful.
Sure thing mate, one cannot be too careful, especially with investments.

You are absolutely right. By the way do you own any ATF tokens?

Well what can I say, -the product of the company is something when there would be a real market for, not only ordinary people, but also businesses.
-The token I a bit on the expensive side, but this isn't that much of a problem.
- the team behind it has been doing good so far, they are also very helping and open for discussions in their telegram channel which is great.
- they already have prototypes, which is another huge benefit.

I alraedy bought my tokens.  Smiley
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

I can imagine those machines being very popular in Amsterdam. But what many people fail to realize is that high end restaurants could benefit out that as well. Especially when producing high grade strawberries when the market has none.

It didn't occur to me when reading about the product at first glance, but man you are soo right. I used to work in a 1 start Michelin restaurant kitchen some years ago, and I can tell you that some cheffs would really endorse this product!

Seems like their product has a bigger market than expected, thats always a good thing!

Depends on whether they will go past the ICO stage. I really like their idea and they are playng their cards right so far, I guess it is up to us to give them the support they deserve.

Thanks for the support.
Young_Astronaut

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

What if I want to invest a bit more of ETH is there a discount or some extra feature that I could benefit with by doing so?

Yes you can use the tokens to get discount on the growers
That's really good of you to provide it to your investors, but what I mean is that if I invest "more than usual" do I get some discount for the tokens or not? Like if I decide to invest lets say 20eth would I get some benefit for doing so?
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

So don't get me wrong but I just came up with an idea. So if you buy such a machine with ATF tokens, it is not personally written under anyones record. Second of all if you use a public space to install it , although hidden, and grow weed in it, technically you cannot accuse anyone for it, because its owned by no one and is standing in public property. It would only be subject of confiscation, but this is a risk one could undertake if he want to grow "herbs"

I belive that you are one  of those conspiracy theorists  Cheesy . I mean you are right technically, but I don't think it is worth risking the initial investment.

Lol, what an idea! Cheesy you shouldn't be posting those things around, someone might steal your master plan! Cheesy

I was only joking LOL, but I'm glad that people have taken their time and rated my supreme intellect! Cheesy
Sorry for turning your ann thread into a chat ATF! I love your idea and i bought some ATF too!

Likewise, great project, good perspective for future growth. Awesome execution so far. Took enough to give them some money.

Thank you all for the kind words and the support. We are here to answer your questions.
MonkeyMadness

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

Are you open to work with an artist? I mean I know that you have your patent etc. But lets say that your ICO turns out to be a success and you start working, are you open for working with me, where I would design 1-2 machines and they would go for sale on a higher price but the money would go to a charity? I will leave you my contacts but I want to know what is your attitude toward that?
JammieTomes

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

Are you open to work with an artist? I mean I know that you have your patent etc. But lets say that your ICO turns out to be a success and you start working, are you open for working with me, where I would design 1-2 machines and they would go for sale on a higher price but the money would go to a charity? I will leave you my contacts but I want to know what is your attitude toward that?

Now that's a just cause. I would be happy to take part into that if something turns out of it of course. Perhaps you could announce it officially if you two sides reach some agreement?
EdwardStafford

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

Excuse me but I don't really get it, are the machines that grow strawberries the same as those which grow cannabis or are they different?

Hi there are 2 models of growers

1st one is  ATF Home Grower “Strawberry” the Grower lets you grow smaller vegetables and fruits such as salads, herbs or fruits like strawberries for example. One can grow up to three different kinds of plants at the same time in three different levels with each 4 growing pods. This means you could grow 12 strawberry plants at the same time for example.

2nd one is ATF Home Grower “Cannabis” This Grower is a slightly modified version. It has no levels, but instead can house 2 plants in two vegetation cells that can grow higher (up to 140 cm). This can house larger plants such as Cannabis, tomatoes or cucumbers. With the grower you have access to almost daily fresh produce organic and ready for consumption.

So there are two models, and each of this model has different sizes available to it? Also do you have prototypes for all sizes or just for the different mechanics?
Derixium

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

I wonder the following thing. Is it possible to preorder some of those machines, and also are you open for negotiations for probable market distribution? I know it is still early on, but those things never hurt of one knows them in advance. I could help you create a network in the Balkans.
spanolesbaluko

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

I wonder the following thing. Is it possible to preorder some of those machines, and also are you open for negotiations for probable market distribution? I know it is still early on, but those things never hurt of one knows them in advance. I could help you create a network in the Balkans.

I could help out in the Latin American market. I mean I have no experience in the white tech business, but I have been trading with vast quantities of fruits for the last 15 years, and I can tell you that this thing would be sought after in certain places where fruits are scares. I can also help you with some Arctic Expedition teams.
ColdCooler

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

I love the whole idea. Good layout, good product, good business perspective. I already bought into it. But I was wondering about the appliances, is there a way to pre-order some or would there be a way to receive them as early as possible?
Tamed_Jill

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

I love the whole idea. Good layout, good product, good business perspective. I already bought into it. But I was wondering about the appliances, is there a way to pre-order some or would there be a way to receive them as early as possible?

I'm not sure but I think that it would be impossible to preorder something, which is still not certain whether it would be produced as at all in the first place. But having a preordr once they hit the soft cap, would be awesome- yes.
TradeMarkTwain

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

I'm not sure but I think that it would be impossible to preorder something, which is still not certain whether it would be produced as at all in the first place. But having a preordr once they hit the soft cap, would be awesome- yes.

Yeah if the project reaches soft cap, it would be awesome to be able to pre-order a grower. For example if you have invested more than some X(a very substantial) amount you get automatically listed would be awesome too!
ColdCooler

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

Yeah if the project reaches soft cap, it would be awesome to be able to pre-order a grower. For example if you have invested more than some X(a very substantial) amount you get automatically listed would be awesome too!

Basically that's what I had in mind, I just couldn't convey it correctly.
JamesTrello

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

We could all agree that the product these guys have is awesome, but did you actually buy into the ICO?
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Please private message us.
Tamed_Jill

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

We could all agree that the product these guys have is awesome, but did you actually buy into the ICO?

Yes sir, i did but i have also invested in another ICO so couldnt give as much as these guys deserve. I find it hard to find a reason not to frankly said.
TradeMarkTwain

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

I think that this is a bit private for you to ask it, no offense. But I think that ATF is a project with a very high potential. The only thing, call me trivial, which I don't like is the price of the token. I myself think that if the price was a "," lower for a single token and the total amount was higher more people would have entered. But that's just me.
JamesTrello

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

I think that this is a bit private for you to ask it, no offense. But I think that ATF is a project with a very high potential. The only thing, call me trivial, which I don't like is the price of the token. I myself think that if the price was a "," lower for a single token and the total amount was higher more people would have entered. But that's just me.

Didnt mean to be so demanding, i just wanted to hear you out , because i myself am considering the option of buying into ATF and just wanted to hear what other people have to say for themselves. Thanks for he information!
ColdCooler

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

Didnt mean to be so demanding, i just wanted to hear you out , because i myself am considering the option of buying into ATF and just wanted to hear what other people have to say for themselves. Thanks for he information!

I think it is one of the best ICOs that currently up. Take a look at the thread, if you doubt something ask about it, or if you have technical questions these guys are very fast at answering, good luck in your ventures mate!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: