Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10074 times)
CrackerGraham

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

I know that there are two different models, depending on what you are growing but, I saw this guys who was talking about designing unique appeaarences. You should consider that in the future to release limited edition designs. I think it would really cool!

I think that's an awesome idea, but I don't remember seeing a limited edition refrigerator before, why would they want to do that? Besides nothing is certain yet.
McCoiner

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

I know that there are two different models, depending on what you are growing but, I saw this guys who was talking about designing unique appeaarences. You should consider that in the future to release limited edition designs. I think it would really cool!

I think that's an awesome idea, but I don't remember seeing a limited edition refrigerator before, why would they want to do that? Besides nothing is certain yet.

Well to be honest you could always give it to some artist to paint it for you. Other than that i dont think ordering limited design parts would be of any favor cost wise. If they bump up the prices for those limited ones according - maybe. But still the need to find he market for it first.
AgroTechFarmOfficial

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

I wonder the following thing. Is it possible to preorder some of those machines, and also are you open for negotiations for probable market distribution? I know it is still early on, but those things never hurt of one knows them in advance. I could help you create a network in the Balkans.

If we decide to include a pre order we will announce it on here also
Derixium

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

Well to be honest you could always give it to some artist to paint it for you. Other than that i dont think ordering limited design parts would be of any favor cost wise. If they bump up the prices for those limited ones according - maybe. But still the need to find he market for it first.

I don't really see a point to that, the design they have is awesome! Both modern and easily applicable to regular interior decoration. And yes, if you happen to not like it, you can always ask an artist to paint for you.
kemancok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

real project dezentralized blockchain is very make me curious and this project has great concept for the future.
i want to join ICO and take part in it.

AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

real project dezentralized blockchain is very make me curious and this project has great concept for the future.
i want to join ICO and take part in it.

Hi, you can join now and get 40% bonus.

To participate please go on our website https://agrotechfarm.io/
McCoiner

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

I absolutely agree to that, maybe they could make it into a pre-order package or whatever. But being able to have a uniqely build machine just for you would be awesome.

Those things never justify the cost you put into them, rather they are used a tool to congratulate the customers, but if enough people turn up to it, no doubt they would consider doing it. I myself am not sure about though. I need to look at the prices first, since I am hardly a millionaire.
JasonCoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

I have invested in one other green mining ICO, and I think that yours is an awesome idea as well. I don't really mind marihuana, although I don't enjoy it. But it think that the suppressed potential of your product is exactly the home grown food aspect it has. I was wondering what the output would be for a strawberry grower and how often? I know it is still early, but could you please provide us with something or at least do it as soon as you know, because this is number one thing for right now. Thanks!
JaxonLewis

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

I think that I found the first ICO which I wont dump right after the end. I see real world potential here and I honestly think that after a year from now the ATF token would be worth a lot more that it would be after the end of the ICO.
polar_integrity

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:17:58 PM

I think that I found the first ICO which I wont dump right after the end. I see real world potential here and I honestly think that after a year from now the ATF token would be worth a lot more that it would be after the end of the ICO.

Good point. I think that this is mainly due to the team which is behind this project. Those guys have experience in doing business so this new venture of theirs is only a step forward, not a try. I really do hope they get going, because it would be beneficial for us as investors and for them as a company.
Tamed_Jill

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:21:24 PM

Good point. I think that this is mainly due to the team which is behind this project. Those guys have experience in doing business so this new venture of theirs is only a step forward, not a try. I really do hope they get going, because it would be beneficial for us as investors and for them as a company.

Yes as I have said earlier, these guys deserve our support. Although know that big ideas find their way no matter the circumstances, but a helping shoulder is a helping shoulder indeed.
JaxonLewis

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

Yes as I have said earlier, these guys deserve our support. Although know that big ideas find their way no matter the circumstances, but a helping shoulder is a helping shoulder indeed.

I referred ATF to some of my friends who are into crypto. All to whom I showed It, liked the idea. This makes more confident in my own choice and decision making.
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

I absolutely agree to that, maybe they could make it into a pre-order package or whatever. But being able to have a uniqely build machine just for you would be awesome.

Those things never justify the cost you put into them, rather they are used a tool to congratulate the customers, but if enough people turn up to it, no doubt they would consider doing it. I myself am not sure about though. I need to look at the prices first, since I am hardly a millionaire.

I like SmartMikes idea, I mean obviously not in the beginning of the business, but further down the road having diverse appearances would be very good for the company if their market grows enough to sustain the diversity.

We will discuss this in the team and maybe start planing something similar.
MaximPeikovsky

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

I was just thinking about it and what if this is only the beginning, and in the future we all have similar appliance not only for strawberries and salads but for all types of foods. Its like out of a science fiction but yet it is almost here.  Smiley
WhiteWolfgang

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

I was just thinking about it and what if this is only the beginning, and in the future we all have similar appliance not only for strawberries and salads but for all types of foods. Its like out of a science fiction but yet it is almost here.  Smiley

That what being a visionary is all about, not just looking at what you have, but also at what you might have in the years to come.
UltraHighLow

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

That what being a visionary is all about, not just looking at what you have, but also at what you might have in the years to come.

Things like that have been envisioned ever since the early days of cinema. But i cannot disagree that we have finally come to a stage of our technological development when we could have a sustainable food source at home. And this thing is awesome.
MaximPeikovsky

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

Things like that have been envisioned ever since the early days of cinema. But i cannot disagree that we have finally come to a stage of our technological development when we could have a sustainable food source at home. And this thing is awesome.

Whats funny is that the generations to come will consider this thing normal, and they wouldn't even think about it much, just like we don't think much about our smart phones for example.
EdwardStafford

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

Whats funny is that the generations to come will consider this thing normal, and they wouldn't even think about it much, just like we don't think much about our smart phones for example.

I didn't expect to come across a philosophical discussion in an announcement thread. I guess this project really is different!  Cheesy Wink
roller_coiner

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

I really like the way you are handling your project so far. Do you have a bounty thread and could you please direct me to it?
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

I like SmartMikes idea, I mean obviously not in the beginning of the business, but further down the road having diverse appearances would be very good for the company if their market grows enough to sustain the diversity.

We will discuss this in the team and maybe start planing something similar.

Oh my I'm glad that you actually consider my idea a viable option!

off course we do,

Every opinion and idea counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: