Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 03:54:49 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10088 times)
NeRoX82

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

I want to see the development of this new project, it seems the whole team in this project is very professional and I am sure you have a future)
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Will children be able to eat the products that will be grown in this innovative device ?
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

Will children be able to eat the products that will be grown in this innovative device ?
agro Tech Farm equipment will completely protect you and your children from dangerous food, it will help you to grow environmentally friendly products
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

Does anyone know how the market for environmental products is developing at this time?
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

Hi guys, for what purposes is the plant " Cannabis»
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

I have heard that it is used for medical, spiritual as well as entertainment purposes.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

I have heard that it is used for medical, spiritual as well as entertainment purposes.
as I know, this plant is illegal.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

you're right, in many countries, at the legislative level, cannabis cultivation for personal and industrial purposes is prohibited.
PRAKT!K

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

you're right, in many countries, at the legislative level, cannabis cultivation for personal and industrial purposes is prohibited.
you do not have complete information, in some countries the cannabis plant is legalized, which allows users to carry out the process of growing it even at home.
YGICIQU

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

I'm very interested in your project. It seems to me that such equipment will be very popular in modern society .
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? Cannot open the document with all the information about the project. Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profit.
  Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly. I fully share your point of view. More than once I saw teams that did not have time to finish one or another item in the deadline! And on the roadmap is interested in something specific?
Tell me please, are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? Cannot open the document with all the information about the project. Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profit.
  I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the composition of the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects.
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success? It sounds like a shill, a shill in a positive way, but I think you have some opinion in this case.
ReXata

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly. I fully share your point of view. More than once I saw teams that did not have time to finish one or another item in the deadline! And on the roadmap is interested in something specific?
Tell me please, are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?
Unfortunately, I can’t say anything about the individual conditions, you'd better contact the support service with this question, they will answer you. For regular customers, now a discount of 20%, so I advise you to hurry!
GOZIC

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:02:25 PM

I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the composition of the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects.
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success? It sounds like a shill, a shill in a positive way, but I think you have some opinion in this case.
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform? And when is the release scheduled, that is, the output of the final version?
Read messages above, producing will start very soon, when iCO will end. And no exact dates about final, it’s unknown even for developers.
This is still a great result. In my opinion, the company's prospects are very great. A very strong idea can contribute to rapid development, and as the popularity of the blockchain system grows, everything becomes more convenient!
CeNaToP

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:04:16 PM

I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
HuP9RX

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform? And when is the release scheduled, that is, the output of the final version?
Read messages above, producing will start very soon, when iCO will end. And no exact dates about final, it’s unknown even for developers.
This is still a great result. In my opinion, the company's prospects are very great. A very strong idea can contribute to rapid development, and as the popularity of the blockchain system grows, everything becomes more convenient!
Yes, you are absolutely right. If you look at this project from the side of raising funds and already well-known ICO, then this is the most approximate case of using cultivating technologies in the real world, and which can benefit a very large number of people.
GeRa_182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
  First, it's ecological and nature-friendly. Second, it doesn’t require soil at all. Third, you can grow it everywhere. This is the most strongest advantages I remembered instantly.
Tiamel

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right. If you look at this project from the side of raising funds and already well-known ICO, then this is the most approximate case of using cultivating technologies in the real world, and which can benefit a very large number of people.
  I completely agree with you! Is there anything known about how many tokens will be released? What will happen to the unsold tokens?
ReXata

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

What types can you divide the equipment for cultivation of plants ?
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: