Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field.  (Read 3320 times)
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

How do you think it might be worth adding a PeerAtlas to the review? This is also a medical project
Unconditionally, this project will be one of the leaders among medical projects only due to the fact that it has a NEO platform. I think that the key to success.

How do you figure that NEO is the key to the success?  Medibloc is QTUM based which is more secure than NEO/ETH which the others are based off of right now.  If I was a hospital reviewing EHR replacements and/or enhancements to existing EHR, I would want the most secure in order to be HIPAA compliant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

By the way, I heard that the ARNA project tried to cut payments to participants of the bounty. Recently, many projects reach hard cap, but for some reason they decide to save on bounty.

I participated in the ARNA bounty program, but I did't heard that they would reduce the payment to the bounties participant. Only the amount was not particularly impressive. They did very cleverly. The bounty program was halted after the first stage of the ICO

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

How do you think it might be worth adding a PeerAtlas to the review? This is also a medical project
Unconditionally, this project will be one of the leaders among medical projects only due to the fact that it has a NEO platform. I think that the key to success.

How do you figure that NEO is the key to the success?  Medibloc is QTUM based which is more secure than NEO/ETH which the others are based off of right now.  If I was a hospital reviewing EHR replacements and/or enhancements to existing EHR, I would want the most secure in order to be HIPAA compliant.

Agree with you. Qtum is a very promising blockchain network with a friendly community. Recently, the Robin8 project based on the Qtum network has reached a hard cap in a few hours.
Klater1901

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:13:43 AM

Health Nexus by SimplyVital Health is coming in the near months. They are building their own chain and are expected to be something like Ethereum for medical startups. You can give it a look.
This is a very interesting topic. Please tell me where can I read or see details about it?
appraiser

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

Agree with you. Qtum is a very promising blockchain network with a friendly community. Recently, the Robin8 project based on the Qtum network has reached a hard cap in a few hours.

In recent times, a trend has appeared that some projects that wanted to conduct their sales on the ETH are migrating to other blockchains. Several passed to NEO just the other day
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

Neural medical networks are an interesting idea. Artificial intelligence in our time is a step towards the future, this idea is developing in large steps. I'm just concerned about the Skychain project from Russia. What will happen if in the near future the country's cryptocurrency will be settled by law?
SparkIt (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

Neural medical networks are an interesting idea. Artificial intelligence in our time is a step towards the future, this idea is developing in large steps. I'm just concerned about the Skychain project from Russia. What will happen if in the near future the country's cryptocurrency will be settled by law?
I don't know at what level is located the legislation on crypto-currencies in Russia. But I believe that absolutely regardless of the country any regulation will be useful for crypto-currencies. I don't consider that regulation is a ban. Regulation means creating the necessary laws, defining the rights and responsibilities of market participants. Of course, many proceed from simple logic that it if not prohibited then it is allowed. However, if there is no regulation, then there are no conditions for creature the necessary infrastructures, which will lead to a more intensive development of the use of crypto currency. Therefore, I see no reason to fear regulation, on the contrary I expect rapid development, provided that all leading countries pass to open regulation.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:16:45 AM

I don't know at what level is located the legislation on crypto-currencies in Russia. But I believe that absolutely regardless of the country any regulation will be useful for crypto-currencies. I don't consider that regulation is a ban. Regulation means creating the necessary laws, defining the rights and responsibilities of market participants. Of course, many proceed from simple logic that it if not prohibited then it is allowed. However, if there is no regulation, then there are no conditions for creature the necessary infrastructures, which will lead to a more intensive development of the use of crypto currency. Therefore, I see no reason to fear regulation, on the contrary I expect rapid development, provided that all leading countries pass to open regulation.
the regulation by the legislation does not always mean that the participants in the relationship will be vested with rights and duties. They may also be subject to bans and restrictions and even liability
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:39:35 AM

My opinion is that regulation is good. A ban is a bad thing. In Russia are in 99% of cases, the bans.
appraiser

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

My opinion is that regulation is good. A ban is a bad thing. In Russia are in 99% of cases, the bans.

I agree, let it be better to regulate.
ICOPara

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

Good work man i really like that. Also could you add Etheal for this subject. I saw some information in this forum and their Project looks good. You should check it Wink

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:46:36 AM

Good work man i really like that. Also could you add Etheal for this subject. I saw some information in this forum and their Project looks good. You should check it Wink

Yes, I agree - Etheal - the new decentralized Operating System of Healthcare - “Booking.com, Steemit and Salesforce of Healthcare”
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!
Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC
Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
What should we do with this useless information? You write the same thing in each topic. I suggests that the project you are referring is the scammers

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:27:17 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 10:32:38 PM by skyline_king

I don`t agree  that  regulation will be useful for crypto-currencies. At least for now. The laws that  system creates will serve only for system and minority that rule it. That is it. First of all we should set new world crypto order. Then create laws and regulations that will serve for  all society not only for "chosen".

By the way, why do you so intrested with medical startups? Are you doctor? You made good job with this topic, man.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

Guys does any of you follow Skychain progress? I just wonder whether you know of their major collaborations and negotiations. Are they planing some conferences around the globe?
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:14:36 AM

Guys does any of you follow Skychain progress? I just wonder whether you know of their major collaborations and negotiations. Are they planing some conferences around the globe?
In Russia Skychain has held talks with a major insurer for medical services. A letter of intent for cooperation was published.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

I'm just based from the practice that was on NEO projects. Due to this successful practice of conducting ICO, NEO has grown very much in price and you can watch it yourself.
appraiser

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:37:13 AM

I'm just based from the practice that was on NEO projects. Due to this successful practice of conducting ICO, NEO has grown very much in price and you can watch it yourself.

In reality, there have been very few projects for NEO. I have about 5 different tokens. The projects in this ecosystem have great potential
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

I agree, let it be better to regulate.
It is clear that the regulation of the cryptocurrency market will reduce volatility on it. But on the other hand, too tight a regulation can force people to go into the shadows or move to countries with a more loyal attitude to the market. Personally, I tend to the positive effect of the state regulation of the cryptocurrency market. But if neighboring countries adopt diametrically opposed laws on cryptocurrency and mining, then market participants will reach for where the laws are friendlier.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: