Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field.  (Read 3320 times)
AnnyMarsio

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

does the list of projects you share be very potential for you and does the project still run bounty campaign and ico program?
Many projects from the list are still at the ICO stage and everyone has a bounty company. Arna has already finished. Paying attention to Scychain. After a few days the stage of the main sales begins
I'm waiting for Skychain start. I've search a lot info about it and decide to make my minimal contribution
Congratulations on making the right and successful decision. I will probably also take part in the ICO, despite the fact that I invested at the Presale stage
Skychain undoubtedly deserves attention. I honestly do not like to invest in the ICO stage. Even in good projects. But this is a personal choice of each of course. But I will definitely take part in bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

does the list of projects you share be very potential for you and does the project still run bounty campaign and ico program?
Many projects from the list are still at the ICO stage and everyone has a bounty company. Arna has already finished. Paying attention to Scychain. After a few days the stage of the main sales begins
I'm waiting for Skychain start. I've search a lot info about it and decide to make my minimal contribution
Congratulations on making the right and successful decision. I will probably also take part in the ICO, despite the fact that I invested at the Presale stage
Skychain undoubtedly deserves attention. I honestly do not like to invest in the ICO stage. Even in good projects. But this is a personal choice of each of course. But I will definitely take part in bounty.

the bounty is small and there are already a lot of participants, so think twice. This all takes place on a bountyhive platform
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:42:10 AM

the bounty is small and there are already a lot of participants, so think twice. This all takes place on a bountyhive platform
I think that is good sign on the other hand, reward indeed is not that high but if people go on joining Skychain bounty campaign then they are sure of its success to my mind. I am not personally participating in bounty, but I am gonna contribute while ICO.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

Yes, I saw this program on the platform. The price is really small, and there are a lot of people involved. Probably, the project is popular.
Klater1901

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:56:33 AM

I think that is good sign on the other hand, reward indeed is not that high but if people go on joining Skychain bounty campaign then they are sure of its success to my mind. I am not personally participating in bounty, but I am gonna contribute while ICO.
I also think. Personally, I try to explore projects where I am involved in a bounty. I can be attributed to a small investor. Because after the ICO, I do not sell tokens and follow the project.
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:46:51 AM

I also think. Personally, I try to explore projects where I am involved in a bounty. I can be attributed to a small investor. Because after the ICO, I do not sell tokens and follow the project.

Skychain is a really nice campaign that most of the participants actually joined too. Many would say that this project is good and very legit that's why I also come up into the decision that I will join this ICO.
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:40:09 AM

Why are we here talking only about Skychain ? Are not any of those companies listed in the first post active? is This due solely to sales activity?
cobak pole

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

then do you have ico of all altcoin you have?
would you also have a bounty campaign program?
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

Why are we here talking only about Skychain ? Are not any of those companies listed in the first post active? is This due solely to sales activity?
I asked people about their top 3 Med ICO but nobody answered me. I guess that actually people are not interesting with it. This sector about real work and real future not about hype and easy money...
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

I asked people about their top 3 Med ICO but nobody answered me. I guess that actually people are not interesting with it. This sector about real work and real future not about hype and easy money...
I wrote about 3 projects in the medical sector which I liked. We are talking about skychain because according to the majority it is the leader among all competitors.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

I've seen a lot of similar projects and I do not see anything unique in this. In addition, I think that they have too high a hard cap. This project can be realized for a lower amount.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:54:47 AM

I think you rightly noticed. People are more interested in projects that are designed for a big hype and speculation. And medical projects are long-term investments.

Zet-cripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

I think you rightly noticed. People are more interested in projects that are designed for a big hype and speculation. And medical projects are long-term investments.
Naturally. Recently, the cryptocurrency market easily gave a high income in a short time. Nevertheless, I believe that investing in good projects will always be justified.
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

How much do you want to invest in Skychain if it is not a secreat? because i will invest too I just received a free ethereum after a successful transaction on the exchange

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

How much do you want to invest in Skychain if it is not a secreat? because i will invest too I just received a free ethereum after a successful transaction on the exchange

I think investing is confidential information. What prompted you to invest in Skychain? I have been looking at this project for a long time.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:21:21 AM

I've seen a lot of similar projects and I do not see anything unique in this. In addition, I think that they have too high a hard cap. This project can be realized for a lower amount.

LOL. This applies to 95% of all projects. Hdac project raised $ 258 million, Filecoin - $ 257 million, Tezos - $ 232.32 million,
EOS (Stage 1) - $ 230 million. Why do they need such astronomical sums?
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

I wouldn't say there's nothing unique here. And to estimate a lot or a little money they want to collect on the ICO from outside is very difficult. In order for the project to work accurately, it is better to have a reserve.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

LOL. This applies to 95% of all projects. Hdac project raised $ 258 million, Filecoin - $ 257 million, Tezos - $ 232.32 million,
EOS (Stage 1) - $ 230 million. Why do they need such astronomical sums?

I also do not understand this. Huge sums are collected without even having a product
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

By the way, this is really a topical issue for today. A lot of projects have hard cap more than 30-40 million dollars. Hence question-for what?
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

I think investing is confidential information. What prompted you to invest in Skychain? I have been looking at this project for a long time.
I like medical projects, although they rarely give a big profit. But I like methods of development, technology and their active community. Active community is the main advantage that influences the successful development of the project

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: