Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field.  (Read 3323 times)
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

Meanwhile, Skychaine almost reached half of the soft cap. In my opinion this is an excellent result.
You may be right, but the fundraising is moving very slowly. It is obvious that most of the tokens were bought by large investors
Perhaps I will not agree with you. For today, about 300k tokens have been sold. I'm confused only by the huge number of soft cap ...
At the present moment 4762725 SKCH has already been sold I think this is a very good result with the Russians in the team No one believed in them but they already collected a huge amount. I think this is not the limit and they will be able to collect a soft-cap
Yes, fees are going very well. I have no doubt that Skychain will be able to collect soft cap. The truth is that the price of a token is a little straining.

As far as everything goes, tell me

how much they have collected from their goal?
You can see it on their website https://skychain.global/ they collected already: 4835931 SKCH TOKENS SOLD
soft-cap ICO/HARD-CAP ICO STAGE-1: 10 000 000 SKCH

I bought skychain tokens but they are displayed only in my personal account on the site. When will I be able to transfer it to my wallet?
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

Yes, fees are going very well. I have no doubt that Skychain will be able to collect soft cap. The truth is that the price of a token is a little straining.
For now I think they will earn softcap. maybe their roadshow works, maybe something else, but ICO progressbar never sleep )

They work very hard. On the 6th, the team will be seen at a conference in Thailand.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

For now I think they will earn softcap. maybe their roadshow works, maybe something else, but ICO progressbar never sleep )

They work very hard. On the 6th, the team will be seen at a conference in Thailand.

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai on 4-5 March!
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Thailand on March, 6!

Do they ever sleep?

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

I marked that Mediblock showed nice results on exchanges it`s price was $0,02 and now it almost x2 and MED all time maximum is $0.1 (x5)
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:44:18 PM

Incidentally the founder of Skychain has a lot of experience in the field of e-health services: 10 years of experience as a programmer. Automation of medical laboratories, automatic recognition of images with MRI and CT for machine detection of pathologies of organs and joints. Automation of hospital medicine and health insurance funds. Large data analysis - case histories of 6 million patients for machine-based calculation of correlations, efficiency of doctors and hospitals. Founder and CEO of WSS-Consulting company - the market leader in the automation of electronic document management in Russia.

Agree that it is very impressive

Yeah, I really like the team at Skychain. Very impressive indeed.

I also think that the whitepaper that they wrote was well done and very informative. Its definitely a huge market and picking the right one of these in your portfolio could be very lucrative

It is getting very hard to keep up with all the coins coming into each new space, so I always look for the best team

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

Thank you for this list. There are very good projects. You did good job!  Smiley
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

Thank you for this list, you have done an excellent and very useful job. It is so difficult to keep track of everything which happens in the crypto space nowadays and often one find out about some ICOs when they have already finished. Will bookmark your OP.
appraiser

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:13:26 PM

I would like to meet similar topics - not only about medicine - about  other topics of our lives,

comparison of projects always helps to determine and choose the one in which you will invest
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

I marked that Mediblock showed nice results on exchanges it`s price was $0,02 and now it almost x2 and MED all time maximum is $0.1 (x5)

Does this mean that medical projects are profitable? Do you think we should pay attention to them?

liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:12:00 PM

Meanwhile, Skychaine almost reached half of the soft cap. In my opinion this is an excellent result.
You may be right, but the fundraising is moving very slowly. It is obvious that most of the tokens were bought by large investors
Perhaps I will not agree with you. For today, about 300k tokens have been sold. I'm confused only by the huge number of soft cap ...
At the present moment 4762725 SKCH has already been sold I think this is a very good result with the Russians in the team No one believed in them but they already collected a huge amount. I think this is not the limit and they will be able to collect a soft-cap
You can see it on their website https://skychain.global/ they collected already: 4835931 SKCH TOKENS SOLD
I bought skychain tokens but they are displayed only in my personal account on the site. When will I be able to transfer it to my wallet?
Waiting for the end of the ICO most likely they are blocked until the end of the ICO This will guarantee that you do not start selling them on the exchangers at a lower price

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:57:47 AM

Waiting for the end of the ICO most likely they are blocked until the end of the ICO This will guarantee that you do not start selling them on the exchangers at a lower price
I have a similar problem. I am concerned about all tokens that are stored in my account. Often there are problems with their withdrawal.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

I have a similar problem. I am concerned about all tokens that are stored in my account. Often there are problems with their withdrawal.

It seems to me that this is the right decision - to issue tokens first to the account.
appraiser

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

Does this mean that medical projects are profitable? Do you think we should pay attention to them?
I don't think there is anything connecting between medical and the blockchain system through, so i don't think invest in them are a good decision.

blockchain is essentially a registry from which nothing can be destroyed. And you can only expand the record. Keeping a case history on a blockchain  is, in my opinion, a natural solution that can benefit medicine
SparkIt (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

Hello to all!

I tried to find all the competing projects in the field of medicine, which are based on the blockchain.

UPD
I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions and I will do an upgrade of this post as needed.

Maybe you will add CMC profile links of each project you listed in OP:

1. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/medibloc/ - Mediblock
2. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/patientory/ - Patientory
3. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/medical-chain/ - MedicalChain

Others on going
And will up it.

Thank you! I added. I was away in places where it's really bad with the Internet.    Cheesy
Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:40:54 PM

I do not think that blockchain projects in the medical industry are a good idea. because it is not a sufficiently studied technology, it is not implemented anywhere 100%. and in general, the medical industry is not one of those that is so easy to change
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:51:34 PM

I would not say that this is a matter of medical projects, most likely it was just a general growth of the market.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
appraiser

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:16:28 PM

Hello to all!

I tried to find all the competing projects in the field of medicine, which are based on the blockchain.

UPD
I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions and I will do an upgrade of this post as needed.

Maybe you will add CMC profile links of each project you listed in OP:

1. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/medibloc/ - Mediblock
2. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/patientory/ - Patientory
3. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/medical-chain/ - MedicalChain

Others on going
And will up it.

Thank you! I added. I was away in places where it's really bad with the Internet.    Cheesy

Where is located This beautiful place with such an excellent separation from the bored civilization?
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:14:31 AM

I would not say that this is a matter of medical projects, most likely it was just a general growth of the market.
Yeap everything will grow this spring. Even useless tokens even scam projects. Soon we will see power of hype and cryptohysteria

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:13:49 AM

Yeap everything will grow this spring. Even useless tokens even scam projects. Soon we will see power of hype and cryptohysteria
Don't be so sure. Cryptocurrency is a very unpredictable thing and it is hard to predict when there will be growth and when the recession.
appraiser

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

So it has already been two years in a row, I think that this year will also be a repetition. We are waiting for the green spring.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: