Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Insane Experiment: Turn $1000 into $20 Million with Elon Musk and SpaceChain (.)  (Read 20019 times)
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

This ICO seems to be a copy of Nexus which is very old (from 2015). Sending satellites into the space to secure the network.
A lot of ICO are just taking old ideas. But SpaceChain has his chance in the Crypto World.

Yes Smiley I believe there is 2 or 3 already who want to launch blockchain into space. However SpaceChain got a different approach and say they have 0 competition. I think its because they are focused on being the Android of space, and on dApps, and on Data Storage.

And SpaceChain got this guy in their team:

>Jeffrey Manber
>
>CEO of NanoRacks, from 2009, Manber has steered the growth of the first company to own and market its own hardware and services on board the >International Space Station. Manber has been involved in several of the key breakthrough commercial space projects, principally those revolving >around the commercialization of space assets as well as the integration of the Russian space industry into major space programs, including that of >the International Space Station. Manber is believed to be the only American to be an official part of the Russian space corporation, RSC Energia, >during their privatization period of the 1990s.Jeffrey Manber is regarded as one of the pioneering commer-cial space entrepreneurs.

Is that not pretty amazing?

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

There is not enough info. No whitepaper, no medium and reddit. The website is buggy and the chinese website is also buggy. It is not very professional. I don't know if it is a scam, but it could be. But if they are a real company, they need to present it better.
nicwenzel

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Anon

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:07:27 PM
Merited by allcryptominer (1)

From what ive read on this forum, and the website. Seems like a shitcoin. Pump n dump classic.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

There is not enough info. No whitepaper, no medium and reddit. The website is buggy and the chinese website is also buggy. It is not very professional. I don't know if it is a scam, but it could be. But if they are a real company, they need to present it better.

its still pretty early, thats why it is cheap... you probably did not invest in eth or neo early?

From what ive read on this forum, and the website. Seems like a shitcoin. Pump n dump classic.

did you look at the team bios? even the qtum ceo&founder is in the team. qtum is very popular in asia and valued at 3 billion right now. the other team members founded large companies as hotmail and skype

do you think they would be part of the team if it was a shitcoin? i dont know if it will go x50 but the chance is probably pretty high, maybe even higher than in any other coin right now..
pr3m0nition

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

"friend of a guy that no one actually knows the identity of"

Is this for real?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hawaii2020

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:29:32 PM

Is this for real?

what? spacechain is a a complete package for our future in space, not just a blockchain in space. they have an OS already, dApps, partnerships.. it will all be announced soon. New exchanges also incoming. their team members include founder of qtum, hotmail, skype, badu.... one of the spacex owners...

just read the bios of the team members on spacechain.com and tell me you see more opportunity elsewhere? then please tell me immediately.
Hawaii2020

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

like i said its still pretty early but there is some information here...

https://medium.com/@spacechain/spacechain-ama-telegram-1-17-2018-582875730c57
Hawaii2020

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:16:19 AM

when the whitepaper release i can see spacechain go to $2 or $2.50
when they announce partnerships i see it at $4-5
when spacechain launch the first satellite in summer and tim draper goes on cnn and msnbc i see it go to $15-20

i dont see any way people will ever be able to buy it this cheap again
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:48:28 AM

This project have same characteristic like some other satellite project out there, almost similar form and plan probably funded by same group of people or maybe individual that want to achieve same goal

Hawaii2020

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:35:58 AM

This project have same characteristic like some other satellite project out there, almost similar form and plan probably funded by same group of people or maybe individual that want to achieve same goal

spacechain got no competition, its completely different and one of best teams in whole crypto world. spacechain is ETH of space. there will also be an open source spaceOS, space dApps and much more. huge partnerships get announced soon probably spacex, maybe nasa. you see tim draper went into the TEAM of spacechain. not just as an investor. he is in the TEAM. they really believe in it. because they know it will be amazing and change the world.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:09:17 AM

spacechain got no competition, its completely different and one of best teams in whole crypto world. spacechain is ETH of space. there will also be an open source spaceOS, space dApps and much more. huge partnerships get announced soon probably spacex, maybe nasa. you see tim draper went into the TEAM of spacechain. not just as an investor. he is in the TEAM. they really believe in it. because they know it will be amazing and change the world.

Oh ok nice to know that, will take a deeper look at their whitepaper and roadmap, connectx is lead by space professional and trying to offer almost similar feature like spacechain but they already partnered with exportly.io to distrupt international commodities trading, they already have satellite router devices ready for shipping to supporter that attend their webinar this march

cau

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:30:09 AM

This ICO seems to be a copy of Nexus which is very old (from 2015). Sending satellites into the space to secure the network.
A lot of ICO are just taking old ideas. But SpaceChain has his chance in the Crypto World.

Drawing comparison straight away with Nexus may be unfair.... Nexus is not only about Cubesats, they have 3D Block Chain and TAO framework.... working relationships with Vector and SpaceX

I could not find much information in the website other than "Space" part.... Team will need to care explain about the planned features or at least a WP, in today's world WP is required to attract new money.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:20:14 AM

So I thought I need to give back to Bitcointalk for all the great advice I have received here with that I was able to live a free life thanks to crypto and only do what I love and help other people.Thankyou so much!

You will call me ABSOLUTELY nuts and insane, and you will say this is the DUMBEST thing you ever heard of.

Its CRAP! Its GARBAGE! It will NEVER WORK!, you may say.

Basically Bitcoin back in the day.

Nobody believed in it.

http://www.spacechain.com

Its got a friend of Satoshi Nakamoto and the Skype/Hotmail/SpaceX Founder/Inverstor in their Team. Not Elon Musk yet but they are connected/friends with Elon Musk so we will see what happens.

This a coincidence Original Bitcoin Founder and close friend of Elon Musk in the team of this? You probably heard the rumours of Elon Musk being really good with crypto. And he did found Paypal.

Anyway, do your own research tho there is not much yet on SpaceChain but both team members I mentioned have confirmed their involvement. So its not a scam. I can see this blow up over time, world wide media coverage is guaranteed and its still pretty cheap Id say. Will keep adding more info over time, I believe this is by far the best new thing we have right now, agree or disagree?

Basically Bitcoin will become worthless because its not decentralized enough Cheesy

is it real?

i dont see any news about elon musk and crypto.
please give some source about it.
thanks.
darkrise

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

I highly doubt this is not real we have seen 0 news from elon and the others about this project, I am quite confident with all the big shot people involved in this project (as it claims) the website and the email subscription and fraud prevention would be much more focused on, then issuing a lousy website that is copied from nexus 2015 mostly and launch it!

I am just stating my opinion in here sounds dodgy as fuck !

Open for Rent
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

your call is only based on conjecture ! bad idea

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

Lol, cant work out if this is a scam, spoof or most audacious ICO.  Cheesy

How many have a satellite transponder to communicate with the network, or we all have to go through the controled ground stations  Roll Eyes
Hawaii2020

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

I highly doubt this is not real we have seen 0 news from elon and the others about this project, I am quite confident with all the big shot people involved in this project (as it claims) the website and the email subscription and fraud prevention would be much more focused on, then issuing a lousy website that is copied from nexus 2015 mostly and launch it!

I am just stating my opinion in here sounds dodgy as fuck !

i agree the website is very retro. but because of the amazing team and their
contacts to press and space industry this will still go x100 this year.

its easy to see the project is real.... there is videos of tim draper and jeff
talking about it / being in on it ....

https://twitter.com/space__chain

this project is pretty much under wraps and secret, be happy we can get in early.
this is the ETH of space. the possibility is unlimited. we are space pioneers and
foolishly changing the world to make it better for everyone.

people will cry when they see the price at $10 a coin in a few weeks...
and say "oh nooo! i should have taken the 2 minutes to sign up to the
two exchanges and get it for $0.40..."
and still buy.... because its still cheap at $10.... just like eth last year..
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

What was the ICO price of this coin?
Hawaii2020

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

there was no ico. its a nonprofit foundation like eth. a couple of billionaires funded the
team of 50 and the work they have been doing so far like for the spaceOS and the 3
satellites that launch already this year. they will lanch from china as the chinese
gov already gave them permission.

as for the total supply its at 1 billion coins, so based on the current price of $0.40 thats
400 million $ market cap. but they already said there will be staking rewards, and other rewards,
and its built on long term. so probably only like 200 or 300 million coins or less will be available...
making the real market cap about 100-150 million $ right now.

thats very cheap i think so there is a lot of room to grow, this will be valued at a few billions
in a short while. for such a project with such partners. tim draper also invested
in spacex and he knows elon musk and many other people from space industry. this will
blow up easily. i dont see any way this will fail the more i research it. if you see any risks,
or know of any other coins right now with this great potential please let me know asap.
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

there was no ico. its a nonprofit foundation like eth. a couple of billionaires funded the
team of 50 and the work they have been doing so far like for the spaceOS and the 3
satellites that launch already this year. they will lanch from china as the chinese
gov already gave them permission.

as for the total supply its at 1 billion coins, so based on the current price of $0.40 thats
400 million $ market cap. but they already said there will be staking rewards, and other rewards,
and its built on long term. so probably only like 200 or 300 million coins or less will be available...
making the real market cap about 100-150 million $ right now.

thats very cheap i think so there is a lot of room to grow, this will be valued at a few billions
in a short while. for such a project with such partners. tim draper also invested
in spacex and he knows elon musk and many other people from space industry. this will
blow up easily. i dont see any way this will fail the more i research it. if you see any risks,
or know of any other coins right now with this great potential please let me know asap.

Thank you for the info, where can I see the video of Tim Draper talking about SpaceChain?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: