Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH next to BTC?  (Read 283384 times)
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

What I know, for now, ETH is fighting a coin opponent who is on an altcoin. The decline in market prices for a long time made the ethereum position threatened by the existence of other altcoins which are also being intensified in implementing the development of their platforms on projects. ETH remains in its position as part of the altcoin, not to become the king of crypto, or to shift the position of bitcoin.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

Bringing the conversation back to current market conditions — an incessantly talked about ‘flavor of the month’ in the cryptosphere — Greenspan noted that the return of market volatility can be chalked up to the arrival of institutional players. He added that such players, who often have more experience than crypto’s traders, are seeing current prices, with BTC under $4,000, as an optimal opportunity to make a foray.
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin.

Disagree my friend, as we all know bitcoin is the source of all coins and altcoins, ethereum always relay on bitcoin price so when bitcoin rise the ethereum will follow and so on the other alts. About not passing bitcoin, that one agree for that friend.
Tiger 8.8mm

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:05:58 AM

Personally, I believe that Bitcoin is more valuable to hold on to for the long run and Ethereum can be used for building applications and minute transactions and I do not count on Ethereum spiking up in Value as the bitcoin did although I might be wrong as people start accepting ethereum due to to its low volatility and its minute computational power requirement for mining.Ethereum has a far better chance of being accepted as a currency norm than bitcoin and that might give it the edge over bitcoin although I wouldn’t put all my eggs in the same basket.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:58:59 PM

I think that the number of transactions that maybe even more use Ethereum , but the capitalization I doubt that ever replace someone bitcoin

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:25:34 PM

This standard has long been in the crypto space. Although, at a point, ethereum was displaced by ripple, but I knew it was, but for  moment. Ethereum is not back to it's position and it is still growing. I envisage that, the developer was initially testing the resilience and patience of ethereum fans and see how rugged some people might be to hold, yet there were those that sold theirs off too early.
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:31:18 PM

Yes, Ether has all chances to be the next BTC, especially between altcoins. Ethereum has strong team, very good technology and it is used everywhere.
Well, the fact that it will replace bitcoin , I doubt it, but the fact that he is a tight 2nd place on capitalization I'm sure a lot of people uses the Ethereum !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:11:27 AM

Ethereum is a very good coin, but it seems to me that it will not be able to catch up with Bitcoin, for the reason that they work on different platforms and are created for different purposes!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:34:05 PM

Ethereum is a very good coin, but it seems to me that it will not be able to catch up with Bitcoin, for the reason that they work on different platforms and are created for different purposes!
I think it is also pointless to compare them , these coins are well established in the market , I think bitcoin will be the first and the Ethereum 2 , each said different products , but to invest I think you can )

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:50:59 PM

Yes, Ether has all chances to be the next BTC, especially between altcoins. Ethereum has strong team, very good technology and it is used everywhere.
no its hard bro, when you look in coin market cap best altcoins is xrp not ethereum, i know ethereum is one of best altcoins but to reach bitcoin you need more bro, when ethereum pump, bitcoin is pump too, so when eterum will change bitcoin
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 04:59:05 PM

Yes , sure it is. ETHEREUM is next to BITCOIN in terms of value, popularity and potential. And also soon, it will overtake BITCOIN because of its great potential.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:12:15 PM

The fact that ethereum comes after BTC does not make it equal to it in price, although it has a greet potential. I am also of the opinion that the highest that ethereum can have when the market has grown tremendously is to half the price of Btc.
Then there is also no other coin that is yet able to take over the position of ethereum permanently
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:14:39 PM

they are on different paths and have different roles, so the highest limit they might achieve will be different.
bitcoin has a role as digital gold so the price can be very expensive because it is rare and classy like gold, while ethereum acts as a platform that allows everyone to make their own coins so inventory is unlimited and of course it will greatly affect the price which makes it not worth the price the highest possible bitcoin might achieve

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:27:55 PM

no its hard bro, when you look in coin market cap best altcoins is xrp not ethereum, i know ethereum is one of best altcoins but to reach bitcoin you need more bro, when ethereum pump, bitcoin is pump too, so when eterum will change bitcoin
not only difficult but very difficult because if I only rely on technology, I think NEO coins also have better technology than Ethereum.
NEO also has a team that is as good as Ethereum but is still unlikely to be able to replace Bitcoin.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:14:05 PM

As we can see, the current market situation has started to improve since the year changed, all coins have risen in price and ETH has returned to take position 2 after being captured by Ripple.
Many people estimate that by 2019 there will be a lot of coin adoption and market recovery, I think this is the beginning of a better Crypto awakening.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:19:40 PM

i think not, because price ethereum following price bitcoin .so ethereum not next to bitcoin   Smiley
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:25:14 PM

As we can see, the current market situation has started to improve since the year changed, all coins have risen in price and ETH has returned to take position 2 after being captured by Ripple.
Many people estimate that by 2019 there will be a lot of coin adoption and market recovery, I think this is the beginning of a better Crypto awakening.
I think that only January will look positive, because this is a normal recovery after a big fall. In February, the fall will continue

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:46:21 PM

ETH is a serious opponent for BTC. ETH is growing strongly and attracts a lot of attention from investors. Ethereum was created and based on Bitcoin technology with the aim of improving Bitcoin's restrictions. No one can say that Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin because Bitcoin has been around for a long time
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:55:30 PM

In 2017, many people said that Ethereum will be able to overtake bitcoin , but as I remember it did not happen, I myself thought even the ico was very popular then , but now I think that this will never happen, bitcoin is very dominant in the market and where it moves there and the market goes
no coins will be able to defeat bitcoin including ethereum, whether in terms of volume or in terms of price because bitcoin has a large community so the volume is always maintained especially bitcoin has very little supply and therefore the price is very expensive compared to other coins

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:38:31 PM

In 2017, ETH was much stronger than Bitcoin. But at the moment, Bitcoin has proven the fact that it is the strongest coin on the cryptocurrency market.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: