Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:56:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0!  (Read 14080 times)
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

When will be ICO?
I think in this project will not be a bounty ?
If will be I'll join with plesuare Wink
ozm0823

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

How about the bounty?

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

Thank you for your concern. Yes, we are not active at bitcointalk. Although we have always emphasized that no pre-sale and ico has been started, there are still people who have been cheated of ETH. Seele has tried various ways to recover the victims' assets, and we have made contingency plans. We want to minimize the loss of our victims. This event is not affected by the progress of the seele team. For further information, check out our website: seele.pro

I have seen your plan and it sucks. Personally I have zero sympathy for whale pools who were victims of phishing. However, I don't want these greedy morons to be compensated from public money of crowdsale hence I would suggest you to put a 10% bounty to whitehat hackers for retrieving that amount. I am sure scammer himself will turn that stolen ether before any ethical hacker tracks him down. All that ETH is still there on same ether address, nothing has been moved indicating that it's either a noob scammer or someone insider from that whale pool.
For further information, come here often  Cheesy
pakhirgan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:24:40 AM

Very highly profiled strong team. Main net launch Q4 2018.Hope to participate in the project.
SeeleTech (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:35:27 AM

Thank you for your concern. Yes, we are not active at bitcointalk. Although we have always emphasized that no pre-sale and ico has been started, there are still people who have been cheated of ETH. Seele has tried various ways to recover the victims' assets, and we have made contingency plans. We want to minimize the loss of our victims. This event is not affected by the progress of the seele team. For further information, check out our website: seele.pro

I have seen your plan and it sucks. Personally I have zero sympathy for whale pools who were victims of phishing. However, I don't want these greedy morons to be compensated from public money of crowdsale hence I would suggest you to put a 10% bounty to whitehat hackers for retrieving that amount. I am sure scammer himself will turn that stolen ether before any ethical hacker tracks him down. All that ETH is still there on same ether address, nothing has been moved indicating that it's either a noob scammer or someone insider from that whale pool.
For further information, come here often  Cheesy

We're looking at these scemmers, and we're going to have a strict review of the victims, to prevent people from trying to get compensation in this way.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

Code:
NoSuchKeyThe specified key does not exist

Whitepaper link showing something strange to me it looking they removed the document from given link or they should fix the link and make it working for all.

Anybody have link to working link to get access the whitepaper I'm still having same issue not able to read that. Lack of communication into this thread that is why some trolls are active before head to ICO.

they are quite active on twitter.  Maybe it isn´t their first priority here. Hopefully they will check here too

Well it's a shame their marketing team decided to pay balina clowns instead of hanging around here more and those clowns screwed themselves due to greed of staying 30-40% ahead of the rest. 2M+ on scammer ether address lmao

over 2M scammed from people wanting to invest in this project?  The project should really have a max cap and write it on the homepage so everyone knows when the ico startet. Like in big red blinking or something

BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

Code:
NoSuchKeyThe specified key does not exist

Whitepaper link showing something strange to me it looking they removed the document from given link or they should fix the link and make it working for all.

Anybody have link to working link to get access the whitepaper I'm still having same issue not able to read that. Lack of communication into this thread that is why some trolls are active before head to ICO.

they are quite active on twitter.  Maybe it isn´t their first priority here. Hopefully they will check here too

Well it's a shame their marketing team decided to pay balina clowns instead of hanging around here more and those clowns screwed themselves due to greed of staying 30-40% ahead of the rest. 2M+ on scammer ether address lmao

over 2M scammed from people wanting to invest in this project?  The project should really have a max cap and write it on the homepage so everyone knows when the ico startet. Like in big red blinking or something

ICO or Pre-ICO didn't even started yet so victim were the people who wanted to make 40-50% off the people who would have invested later. No sympathy for greedy morons, these were not people who even looked at whitepaper. This was waiting to be happened so seele was just coincidentally involved in shit. It could have been any other ICO that youtube shillers were going to pump n dump.
mo_onster

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

Very good project!
Personally, I will participate in ico/pre-ico.
Good luck to the team!
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

That is revolutionary idea i hope this bring very big change into this ecosystem. I would like to follow this Seele project to let know how you will move forward this project. How is mining going to be? Is there a ICO or bounty program?
ozm0823

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:24:39 PM

Why does nobody answer our questions?

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
GEToutBRD117

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:40:20 PM

cool idea
BitcoinBoy1337

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

Why does nobody answer our questions?

the team posted some posts above, but I think they got a lot to do with all the scammers. Just try to ask them once again

Magomed1453

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

Very interesting project. Good luck.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:13:45 PM

You called Dfinity as Blockchain 3.0 (which still not released!) and your project - Blockchain 4.0. How? When only 1.0 and 2.0 released  Huh

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
windave

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:17:06 AM

You called Dfinity as Blockchain 3.0 (which still not released!) and your project - Blockchain 4.0. How? When only 1.0 and 2.0 released  Huh

Im also curious on this Blockchain 4.0, what can it do and how it will affect the crypto world.

From my understanding, Aion network is Blockchain 3.0 which will bridge different blockchain - private or public, can host DAPPS and have their own VM. I wonder how will they compare with Seele.
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:30:19 AM

These terms "blockchain 3.0" and "blockchain 4.0" are starting to get thrown around more and more often because that's what sells.  These things are getting sold as if they don't really have downsides but only time a tell.  In due time all of these ICOs will have to actually implement and prove everything they say. 

I have a feeling many of these projects won't actually end up being as "blockchain 3.0" as they claim to be, and many of the ones that will fall into that bucket may be a lot further away from a live instance of "blockchain 3.0" than their roadmaps suggest.
BitcoinBoy1337

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Im also curious on this Blockchain 4.0, what can it do and how it will affect the crypto world.

From my understanding, Aion network is Blockchain 3.0 which will bridge different blockchain - private or public, can host DAPPS and have their own VM. I wonder how will they compare with Seele.

3.0 would either be DAG like (iota, despite no real blockchain) or Tezos

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:38:43 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 11:56:25 AM by traveler007

These terms "blockchain 3.0" and "blockchain 4.0" are starting to get thrown around more and more often because that's what sells.  These things are getting sold as if they don't really have downsides but only time a tell.  In due time all of these ICOs will have to actually implement and prove everything they say.  

I have a feeling many of these projects won't actually end up being as "blockchain 3.0" as they claim to be, and many of the ones that will fall into that bucket may be a lot further away from a live instance of "blockchain 3.0" than their roadmaps suggest.

Im agree with you. Such projects only trying to make hype for raise money and even dont have conferences or interview...

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

The project looks very good. When will white list records begin? I do not want to miss ICO?
ozm0823

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:54:09 AM

so nobody answers questions here?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: