Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0!  (Read 14078 times)
Olga S.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

Well, guys, good luck with earning back people's trust.
I personally like what you are doing... read one of your interviews... and what I've notice is that huge believe in your project, in what you do.
Also very nice background of your team! Was quite worth reading ^_^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:10:00 PM

The ICO just now was a complete disaster, hopefully they will reschedule it soon and fix the issue :/

Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:30:02 PM

Whitelist records will be opened when. Specify a time or date again. I'm tired of waiting at the computer.

nguyen0806

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

wtf...shit show ever. more red flat at https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7xrel4/be_aware_of_seele_scam/
should be careful on this guys. how they can develop BC 4.0 without good managing of whitelist registration. funny
nguyen0806

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

Well, guys, good luck with earning back people's trust.
I personally like what you are doing... read one of your interviews... and what I've notice is that huge believe in your project, in what you do.
Also very nice background of your team! Was quite worth reading ^_^

the team has no experience in blockchain man, see more here and DYOR
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7xrel4/be_aware_of_seele_scam/
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

First the $2m scam, now the major Whitelist fail!! Wake up guys, if Seele cant run an ico whitlist how the fuck they r going to do all these other stuff!! this is blockchain 0.4.0 Grin they used Google docs for whitelist!
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

First the $2m scam, now the major Whitelist fail!! Wake up guys, if Seele cant run an ico whitlist how the fuck they r going to do all these other stuff!! this is blockchain 0.4.0 Grin they used Google docs for whitelist!

Says a guy touting credits logo  Grin Grin Grin
Seele might be dumb but dude credits  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

A project can usually get by after a bit of bad publicity, but it's not looking good for Seele at the moment.  Hopefully they can sort tis out and give everyone a fair shot at getting in the ICO.  I sure a lot of people have decided not to invest anymore but there will still be plenty of people willing to invest.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

A project can usually get by after a bit of bad publicity, but it's not looking good for Seele at the moment.  Hopefully they can sort tis out and give everyone a fair shot at getting in the ICO.  I sure a lot of people have decided not to invest anymore but there will still be plenty of people willing to invest.

I have also quit on this at ICO stage, If they are so naive now then most probably this will end up on idex,ed decentralized exchange before any good volume exchange and then it will be at a discount over ICO price lol
psiksenz

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

A project can usually get by after a bit of bad publicity, but it's not looking good for Seele at the moment.  Hopefully they can sort tis out and give everyone a fair shot at getting in the ICO.  I sure a lot of people have decided not to invest anymore but there will still be plenty of people willing to invest.

I have also quit on this at ICO stage, If they are so naive now then most probably this will end up on idex,ed decentralized exchange before any good volume exchange and then it will be at a discount over ICO price lol

Yeah it's possible, especially if Bitcoin is on a bull run by then lol.  Did we ever find out what the hard cap was?  Someone said 80,000 ETH, but then people said a lot of crazy stuff in the Telegram recently :p

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
den198

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

from official telegram group:
The Seele Team has decided to temporarily halt our Whitelist registration. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause or have caused.

The decision had to be made due to the following factors:

Our Whitelist registration form is built on Google Drive. There has been an enormous amount of visitors since the form went live. Therefore, Google seems to have temporarily blocked access to the form due to the unexpected high traffic volume.

Due to this incident, we noticed that there are people deliberately spreading rumors in the Seele community, Telegram group for example. We have therefore decided to mute the telegram to protect our potential investors from being mislead and deceived by scammers.

We are now working to improve the Whitelist registration. We will try to resume the whitelisting ASAP. For further information, please stay tuned to the official website.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

A project can usually get by after a bit of bad publicity, but it's not looking good for Seele at the moment.  Hopefully they can sort tis out and give everyone a fair shot at getting in the ICO.  I sure a lot of people have decided not to invest anymore but there will still be plenty of people willing to invest.

Yeah it's possible, especially if Bitcoin is on a bull run by then lol.  Did we ever find out what the hard cap was?  Someone said 80,000 ETH, but then people said a lot of crazy stuff in the Telegram recently :p

Actually after a good bull run for BTC, everything goes up sequentially and predictably. All Jan-Feb ico's are crashing except for bluezelle which went directly on Binance while nov-dec any shittoken was doing 3x-5x. BTC bull is best thing for alts,icos & shitcoins.
Seele hardcap was not announced, it were just telegram trolls n spammers.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:56:38 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 09:33:40 AM by revelacaogr

Be aware of Seele scam! (self.CryptoCurrency)
submitted 16 hours ago * by Ma_tee_as1 - 2 years account age. 200 - 1000 comment karma.

Hey, so today is the whitelist opening of Seele and I have to share my DD because that's the biggest rip-off I have seen for a long time.
The CEOs arent blockchain experts If you search for the CEOs and others in their universities homepage such as Dr. Bi Wei you can see that he was a Glaucoma researcher there. How crazy is this? If you do it with the other members too you'll see that they have been phd students there but that's it. Nothing blockchain related at all. People from that groups at those universities have been asked if they know them. They do and they say they have absolutly nothing to do with blockchain!
The Whitepaper
It's a joke. Some gibberish phrasing to fool people. The best part is the end with the references: 4 refs 3 of them to Wikipedia
The long time pinned message regarding chainted.com and their famous investor Peter Du.
I have abolutly no idea that guy even exists. For a good time this pined message on Telegram and on the chainted homepage claimed he invested in Iota, Bat and Zilliqa too. I have been in the Zilliqa presale and translated their whitepaper so I have good connections to Zilliqa and asked them about Peter Du and Chainted. I have email proof, where they say they never heard of him and will force him to remove this. They removed then the whole website and on the Seele homepage Zilliqa isnt mentioned anymore. They now added Raiblocks to that list.
Guys. This is all fake!
What I think what Seele is: They found out that westeners fall for big Chinese projects. They took their phd and university reputation to fake their career. They are the faces of this moneygrabbing project. They added the big universities for credibility and faked an entire investor in Peter Du. They faked a homepage ChainTED. They got called out and deleted this already.
This is much more proof here we collected in github:

https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/58

Be aware guys! Don't let them scam you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCKAQVv_Ivw (( from 5.22>))
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

When whitelist records will start. I have never seen such a demanding demand.  Begin whitelist registrations as soon as possible.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

Be aware of Seele scam! (self.CryptoCurrency)
submitted 16 hours ago * by Ma_tee_as1 - 2 years account age. 200 - 1000 comment karma.

Hey, so today is the whitelist opening of Seele and I have to share my DD because that's the biggest rip-off I have seen for a long time.
The CEOs arent blockchain experts If you search for the CEOs and others in their universities homepage such as Dr. Bi Wei you can see that he was a Glaucoma researcher there. How crazy is this? If you do it with the other members too you'll see that they have been phd students there but that's it. Nothing blockchain related at all. People from that groups at those universities have been asked if they know them. They do and they say they have absolutly nothing to do with blockchain!
The Whitepaper
It's a joke. Some gibberish phrasing to fool people. The best part is the end with the references: 4 refs 3 of them to Wikipedia
The long time pinned message regarding chainted.com and their famous investor Peter Du.
I have abolutly no idea that guy even exists. For a good time this pined message on Telegram and on the chainted homepage claimed he invested in Iota, Bat and Zilliqa too. I have been in the Zilliqa presale and translated their whitepaper so I have good connections to Zilliqa and asked them about Peter Du and Chainted. I have email proof, where they say they never heard of him and will force him to remove this. They removed then the whole website and on the Seele homepage Zilliqa isnt mentioned anymore. They now added Raiblocks to that list.
Guys. This is all fake!
What I think what Seele is: They found out that westeners fall for big Chinese projects. They took their phd and university reputation to fake their career. They are the faces of this moneygrabbing project. They added the big universities for credibility and faked an entire investor in Peter Du. They faked a homepage ChainTED. They got called out and deleted this already.
This is much more proof here we collected in github:

https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/58

Be aware guys! Don't let them scam you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCKAQVv_Ivw (( from 5.22>))

Good job, anything coming up with 1Million TPS claims is most likely to be a scam lol. Credits ico is another example but they expose themselves in whitepaper itself due to poor english skills.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

Seele phishing scammer is active now and transferring 5 eth at a time lol , fookin noob scammer probably team member  Grin

https://etherscan.io/address/0xb3239ef7a0fc08d56402a44a5367b8cddaf295b8
TanyaCrazy2020

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:29:47 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 11:55:09 AM by TanyaCrazy2020

I also wanted to invest in this project. But this story with scam in Telegram.. now problems with whitelist.. So I think I will just watch

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
BitcoinBoy1337

Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

I also wanted to invest in this project. But this story with scam in Telegram.. now problems with whitelist.. So I think I will just watch

the amount of scam these days is unbelievable. Really hard not to lose money

Cryptoriches

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

Hi everyone I think the following site is a phishing site, as the official site is seele.pro. This fake site used Google adwords to appear at the top of search list. 

(FAKE SITE) https://seele-ico.eu/index.html (FAKE SITE)

Always double check before sending ETH anywhere!
ilkach

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

Please describe in full the advantages of Blocking 4.0. blocker 3.0 is still not really done. How are you going to compare?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: