Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:28:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0!  (Read 14083 times)
usefree

Activity: 390
Merit: 251

Mamihlapinatapai

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

With such a list of questions from whitelist not each investor will have possibility to give money to project. What a strange idea..
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

With such a list of questions from whitelist not each investor will have possibility to give money to project. What a strange idea..
Yep, I don't like this idea too. And all what I have seen on their website/wp is only words and pictures...I'm confused a bit. We need at a least MVP now to be sure that the is not just another one scam.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

Day 2 of Dr. Wei Bi, chief scientist of Seele, in Gibraltar
https://medium.com/seeletech/day-2-of-dr-wei-bi-chief-scientist-of-seele-in-gibraltar-5489ed50236b

Conference website: Gibfin.com

The Gibraltar International Fintech Forum 2018 is held annually, which is the most anticipated event for investors and innovators in field of international technology and finance.

Dr Wei Bi and Mr Hui Gong attended the forum. The forum formally started on 28th Feb 2018. The Gibraltar Chief Minister made the opening speech, followed by the Minister for Commerce.

When was bunch of guys in suite made anyone else rich? Ohh sorry Justin Sun did it, Is it bigger than tron? Advertise as Tron 4.0 and I will dump 100ETH right away.

Justin Sun is a great man, no doubt. As for Seele i'm waiting an mvp or alpha before ico, without that it is only a website with pictures and nice new words.
And that 30k requests for the whitelist in the first day may stay only requests and not invested money )

Words are not that nice at all lol ,seele whitepaper is just good design and rosy picture painted with garbage terminologies that do not exist in real world or makes people with technical background laugh. I think you are just following hype, not bad idea for short term gain since BTC recovered a lot(hence any crap goes up).
coinsniperX

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

Day 2 of Dr. Wei Bi, chief scientist of Seele, in Gibraltar
https://medium.com/seeletech/day-2-of-dr-wei-bi-chief-scientist-of-seele-in-gibraltar-5489ed50236b

Conference website: Gibfin.com

The Gibraltar International Fintech Forum 2018 is held annually, which is the most anticipated event for investors and innovators in field of international technology and finance.

Dr Wei Bi and Mr Hui Gong attended the forum. The forum formally started on 28th Feb 2018. The Gibraltar Chief Minister made the opening speech, followed by the Minister for Commerce.

When was bunch of guys in suite made anyone else rich? Ohh sorry Justin Sun did it, Is it bigger than tron? Advertise as Tron 4.0 and I will dump 100ETH right away.

Justin Sun is a great man, no doubt. As for Seele i'm waiting an mvp or alpha before ico, without that it is only a website with pictures and nice new words.
And that 30k requests for the whitelist in the first day may stay only requests and not invested money )

Words are not that nice at all lol ,seele whitepaper is just good design and rosy picture painted with garbage terminologies that do not exist in real world or makes people with technical background laugh. I think you are just following hype, not bad idea for short term gain since BTC recovered a lot(hence any crap goes up).
hype is the main thing in crypto..) we can use this chance and ride on this ico if the hype will be positive and increase. But I really like new and scaleable blockchains and want them to do their best in this side. But right now I can not be sure that this will be really working product...
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

I didn't receive any confirmation email about whitelist!

Does this mean that I fail some question??
I'm positive that I answered everything OK. I was looking at the whitepaper.

I agree that investor should know about the projects that they are investing in! In my opinion this was a good idea from Seele.
wgq1981

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

Seele is a main chain project advertised as block chain 4. The core team is mainly Chinese scientists, and the core concepts are "neural network consensus algorithm", "heterogeneous forest network" and "value exchange protocol". Grin
coinsniperX

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

I didn't receive any confirmation email about whitelist!

Does this mean that I fail some question??
I'm positive that I answered everything OK. I was looking at the whitepaper.

I agree that investor should know about the projects that they are investing in! In my opinion this was a good idea from Seele.

I didn't get confirmation too, I guess that they are still checking our requests, there were more than 30k at the first day, and maybe even more at the next days.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

Seele is a main chain project advertised as block chain 4. The core team is mainly Chinese scientists, and the core concepts are "neural network consensus algorithm", "heterogeneous forest network" and "value exchange protocol". Grin

that sounds so freaky it has to bee good Wink Cheesy

lidonglan1012

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:13:46 AM

Seele chief scientist Dr. WeiBi elaborated the future development goal of Seele in 2018 Gibraltar international finance and Technology Forum, hoping to create a better platform to protect human privacy with technology. Cheesy
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

Yep come up with crap jargon that noobs will not be able to realize that it's a scam then it is a good scam.
PS: Not saying that I don't buy good scams. Wink
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:03:25 AM

@OP Can you please care to clarify the scam allegations on Seele and can you post replies to all the questions raised in this thread

https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/58

Thank you !

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:07:15 AM

This project is the recommendation if users still confuse to invest their money! Good project... it looks very promising when i saw full details of this project from https://icoguide.com/en/ico/seele   Smiley
Olga S.

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

Hey, could someone point me to the direction where Wei Bi's scientific works can be found? In the visual science field?
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

Yep come up with crap jargon that noobs will not be able to realize that it's a scam then it is a good scam.

Doesn´t mean you can´t make some profits with it. Although i would be preferring some high level tech

yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:35:31 AM

Seele project white list registration is more troublesome, the need for KYC in addition to the conventional project, including TELE account, FB account, TWITTER account. Make sure that your conditions are all satisfied. Wink
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:27:54 AM

Doesn´t mean you can´t make some profits with it. Although i would be preferring some high level tech

Good scam and artificial congestion of buying via whitelist crap so it could do 10X if they address phishing scam before ICO. 
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

Yep, I don't like this idea too. And all what I have seen on their website/wp is only words and pictures...I'm confused a bit. We need at a least MVP now to be sure that the is not just another one scam.

Cheesy  they're trying to force people to educate themselves about what they're investing in and this is a bad thing??  I admit, it's def a different idea, and I'm sure the answers are probably posted somewhere so that people can copy and submit them, but this isn't a bad thing.

That's one of the problems with the crypto world -- super low accountability.  People do next to NO research on a coin and then invest a LARGE amount of their portfolio solely at the discretion of a person they only know through Youtube.  When the investment blows up in their face, they don't want to take any of the blame themselves, they just want to place it everywhere else.

yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

Someone impersonate Seele officials to make a fraud. When we talk, we must make sure that the official official is talking to themselves through the username. Cool
Fleisher

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

Someone impersonate Seele officials to make a fraud. When we talk, we must make sure that the official official is talking to themselves through the username. Cool

yes you have to be very careful these days in the crypto world. you can get scamed in a second

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

That's the Noob version lol
Scammer was part of admins on official seele telegram group. Some balina shilled poolers got scammed while jumping the queue by telegram admin of official Seele community.You just need to control your own greed before investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: