Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0!  (Read 14085 times)
TanyaCrazy2020

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

How long we need to wait for response after applying to whitelist? Be carefull in Telegram, there are a lot of scammers
https://twitter.com/SeeleTech/status/970983951719219200

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

Someone impersonate Seele officials to make a fraud. When we talk, we must make sure that the official official is talking to themselves through the username. Cool

yes you have to be very careful these days in the crypto world. you can get scamed in a second
Yes definitely, we have to be extra careful in terms of trusting somebody in this crypto world.  As long as their is transparency existence and everything is accessible and readily available like its whitepaper properly explained, fair bounties offers, roadmap to show plans and direction of the project and the brain of the project which is the team developers.  And i think Seele project have eveything -  a platform that provides high efficient collaborations between individuals and organizations. 
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

As for me, I decided that I will not invest, even if I will get in their whitelist. I don't believe and don't want to be scammed.
nguyen0806

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

I rather go with ocean protocol or NEX
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

Someone impersonate Seele officials to make a fraud. When we talk, we must make sure that the official official is talking to themselves through the username. Cool

yes you have to be very careful these days in the crypto world. you can get scamed in a second
Yes definitely, we have to be extra careful in terms of trusting somebody in this crypto world.  As long as their is transparency existence and everything is accessible and readily available like its whitepaper properly explained, fair bounties offers, roadmap to show plans and direction of the project and the brain of the project which is the team developers.  And i think Seele project have eveything -  a platform that provides high efficient collaborations between individuals and organizations. 

You misunderstood what the previous poster meant. He didn't talk about the project trying to scam anyone. He talked about some person claiming to be from the Seele team in order to scam others. Nothing to do with Seele itself.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:49:38 PM

Nice to see this is a brand new revolutionary idea linked to Blockchain. We see too many copied-pasted projects nowadays. Fresh air is needed.

well but this actually seems a little bit overambitious

coinsniperX

Activity: 404

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:39:43 AM

I rather go with ocean protocol or NEX
Both are very interesting for me too.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:48:47 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 08:25:49 PM by NakiRR

'You just need to control your own greed before investing.'
Yeah, it is definitely right point  Grin
wgq1981

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

Disappointingly, Seele used Google Form to collect whitelist data, and due to the large volume of visits, 99% of users failed to see the registration interface. Finally, the community Voices of discontent.
NakiRR

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:02:11 AM

So funny phishing got today with .pw domen and almost completed token sale in it) is anybody was scammed by them today? Or we are all smart here?)
NakiRR

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:08:41 AM

BTW why i don't see any seele admins activity here? in telegram they are not too active too... they don't like their community?) but there are not community is asking money, and vice versa. so, dear seele admins, if you reading this, let start to respect your investors and community members and start to answer their questions here. of corse if you are not just a couple of school-boys which want to scam people )
tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

BTW why i don't see any seele admins activity here? in telegram they are not too active too... they don't like their community?) but there are not community is asking money, and vice versa. so, dear seele admins, if you reading this, let start to respect your investors and community members and start to answer their questions here. of corse if you are not just a couple of school-boys which want to scam people )
I also noticed this problem. It is because of this reason that I changed my mind to invest in ICo. The team did not inspire confidence.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

- Total token supply : 1 billion

- Maximum token amount for sale (private & public) : 48.25%

- Hard cap : 30000 ETH

- Public sale : 5000 ETH

- Whitelist cap : 5000 applicants

- Token ratio : 1ETH = 12500 Seele Tokens

- Public token sale format  :

The sale will tentatively consist of three rounds and WILL CEASE IMMEDIATELY upon Seele’s successful raising of 5000 ETH. Otherwise, we will progress through the three rounds of fundraising as detailed below.

Round 1: Each qualified individual will be allowed to contribute anywhere from 0.1 ETH to 1 ETH.
Round 2: Each qualified individual, on top of the funds he contributed in Round 1, will be allowed to invest anywhere from 0.1ETH to 2 ETH.
Round 3: Each qualified individual will be allowed to invest as much as they wish, but the min. contribution will be 0.1 ETH.

More information regarding the length of time for each round will be posted in our announcement channel shortly.

- Lock-up period : No lock-up period for public-sale tokens. They will be released shortly prior to Seele’s listing on an official exchange. The listing will occur after all sales-related logistics are dealt with.
Luckystar123

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

After the Most Demanding Whitelist Registration Process, Seele Officially Enters Rigorous Reviewing & Grading Mode
https://medium.com/seeletech/after-the-strictest-whitelisting-seele-officially-enters-the-rigorous-reviewing-grading-step-528c61b9a527

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
NakiRR

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

I also noticed this problem. It is because of this reason that I changed my mind to invest in ICo. The team did not inspire confidence.
Yes, i think i will pass by it too) I don't trust them. And this thread looks like a joke and not like some serious project's thread.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

Yes, i think i will pass by it too) I don't trust them. And this thread looks like a joke and not like some serious project's thread.

absolutely true. i don´t think the team made a very good job in gaining some trust and especially not in the thread over here

Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

absolutely true. i don´t think the team made a very good job in gaining some trust and especially not in the thread over here

Might either be that they are still very busy with preparing for the token sale or they indeed neglect the communication with investors. Or maybe they are confident that they get fully funded anyway.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
NakiRR

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

'or they indeed neglect the communication with investors.'
I've been watching them already for a long time and will choose this your option )
Rehm100

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:40:42 AM

SCAM SCAM SCAM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7xrel4/be_aware_of_seele_scam/?st=jet7fn5v&sh=b31d27e9
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

'or they indeed neglect the communication with investors.'
I've been watching them already for a long time and will choose this your option )

wouldn't make them any more trustworthy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: