Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:01:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0!  (Read 14080 times)
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

Dear Seele Supporters,

Thank you for continuing to support Seele and its team! We value the tremendous feedback we have received from our community members thus far. Our team will take everyone’s comments to heart as they ultimately help us improve as an organization.

Now that the ICO phase is over, our team proceeds to the next phase: Seele's International Roadshow. Our team will host meetups at some of the prominent tech hotspots in the world over the next few weeks, including San Francisco, Melbourne and London.

It would be an absolute honor to host you if you decide to attend one of our events. If you have friends we are interested in learning more about Seele, please feel free to invite them as well! Our international roadshow provides an invaluable opportunity for interested parties (e.g. supporters, investors, strategic partners, etc.) to become better acquainted with Seele and vice versa. Senior members of our operations, management, and technology teams will be present to answer questions.

Words cannot capture how excited we are to meet you! Take care for now and see you soon!
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

Due to Seele foundation fund is based in Melbourne, which bring us to upgrade its meetup standard to the best quality. The substantial demand from Melbourne also made us deciding to postpone its time schedule by letting more people to know our meetup in Melbourne.
deveiz888

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:26:45 AM

There are too many altcoins in this online market but I think Ripple is a very stable for crypto currency
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

Our Melbourne event is oversubscribed and will be postponed. As the region is vital for Seele—Seele foundation fund is based in Australia—we want ample time to reorganize the event so as to ensure its quality.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
lidonglan1012

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

Seele has the opportunity to lead the development of the encrypted money market. It is not impossible to enter the top 50 market capitalization.
kativevov

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:02:00 PM

Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

Seele has the opportunity to lead the development of the encrypted money market. It is not impossible to enter the top 50 market capitalization.
The project has great prospects, but it is too early to talk about leading positions. The team has to do a lot of work to achieve these goals.
batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:40:08 AM

The project has great prospects, but it is too early to talk about leading positions. The team has to do a lot of work to achieve these goals.
The top 50 will require a lot of effort, and it will take time to accumulate. I think we still need down-to-earth steady development.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:54:30 AM

If seele has the ability to dominate the first 50 then it is very easy seele to reach the target. Community for seele project is kept increasing and it means they are building a lot of trust to the community.
kand19299

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

if from my point of view, bitcoin and altcoin on the cryptocurrency market will increase again in the middle of the year. If the problem would be invested where yes altcoin all actually good but if many that support the coin is certainly skyrocketed later.
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

I'm a novice in the block chain, puzzled by the idea of the blockchain 4.0.
I don't understand what blockchain 4.0 is, then can you tell me what blockchain 3.0 is, and what is blockchain 2.0?

Blockchain 1.0: Currency
Blockchain 2.0: Smart Contracts
Blockchain 3.0: DApps
Blockchain 4.0: making Blockchain 3.0 usable in real-life business scenarios.
Dont trust anyone talking about blockchain 4.0 or 5.0 or 10.0. Just fancy words to attract people.

Thats the general picture.

That's where blockchain 4.0 is just empty words. DApps should in themselves be applicable to real-life scenarios. What would be the whole point if they weren't to be used in real-life scenarios?
So this is the need for us to constantly innovate and development of the place, of course, can not blindly pursue what version. Only need to constantly find their own projects.

Even the dev team is also not cleared about that blockchain 4.0 what is that and why we need this this is still need explanation to make it easy to understand for a common person. While Blockchain 3.0 still not get launched successfully we still waiting for them and than this project will surpass them without interacting with them.

That's the thing, a blockchain 3.0 hasn't even been successfully operated let alone defined. I am rather careful if I come across a team that is trying to impress with new terminology.
this is ico, they need to sell themselves and they do all that they can, bonuses, new marketing words, bumping threads/social media channels/telegram groups, inviting famous advisors, pay for articles and media content, and many other tricks just for to collect more funds and be noticed.
to make a hype around the project, yes. This is everything in crypto, and not only here)

It is by far not everything in crypto, I totally disagree. There are great projects with huge visions and they can fundamentally change the world without creating any hype at all.
how can you change something when nobody even knows about you? hype is needed, definitely. This is how it works )

There are two kinds of hype: artificial hype and organic hype. If a project is truly innovative, do you think a lot of marketing is required to make people aware of it?
If a project is truly innovative it just need less of artificial hype. But it definitely need it. And that hype is needed not only during ico, we have tons of them today, and even a good and innovate project must keep us on touch through it SM channels etc. It must make a good hype in any case, bcoz no hype - no gain in crypto world. IMO

I disagree with you, because i still think if you have a solution to a problem and people need it, they will just start using it. Of course they need to be aware of it, but that happens fast in today's world.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
nasdn129991

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

I wanna have more information about Seele. I see too many copied-pasted projects nowadays. Fresh air is needed.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

I'm a novice in the block chain, puzzled by the idea of the blockchain 4.0.
I don't understand what blockchain 4.0 is, then can you tell me what blockchain 3.0 is, and what is blockchain 2.0?

Blockchain 1.0: Currency
Blockchain 2.0: Smart Contracts
Blockchain 3.0: DApps
Blockchain 4.0: making Blockchain 3.0 usable in real-life business scenarios.
Dont trust anyone talking about blockchain 4.0 or 5.0 or 10.0. Just fancy words to attract people.

Thats the general picture.

That's where blockchain 4.0 is just empty words. DApps should in themselves be applicable to real-life scenarios. What would be the whole point if they weren't to be used in real-life scenarios?
So this is the need for us to constantly innovate and development of the place, of course, can not blindly pursue what version. Only need to constantly find their own projects.

Even the dev team is also not cleared about that blockchain 4.0 what is that and why we need this this is still need explanation to make it easy to understand for a common person. While Blockchain 3.0 still not get launched successfully we still waiting for them and than this project will surpass them without interacting with them.

That's the thing, a blockchain 3.0 hasn't even been successfully operated let alone defined. I am rather careful if I come across a team that is trying to impress with new terminology.
this is ico, they need to sell themselves and they do all that they can, bonuses, new marketing words, bumping threads/social media channels/telegram groups, inviting famous advisors, pay for articles and media content, and many other tricks just for to collect more funds and be noticed.
to make a hype around the project, yes. This is everything in crypto, and not only here)

It is by far not everything in crypto, I totally disagree. There are great projects with huge visions and they can fundamentally change the world without creating any hype at all.
how can you change something when nobody even knows about you? hype is needed, definitely. This is how it works )

There are two kinds of hype: artificial hype and organic hype. If a project is truly innovative, do you think a lot of marketing is required to make people aware of it?
If a project is truly innovative it just need less of artificial hype. But it definitely need it. And that hype is needed not only during ico, we have tons of them today, and even a good and innovate project must keep us on touch through it SM channels etc. It must make a good hype in any case, bcoz no hype - no gain in crypto world. IMO

I disagree with you, because i still think if you have a solution to a problem and people need it, they will just start using it. Of course they need to be aware of it, but that happens fast in today's world.
I think that better is to spend a bit money and time to make a good marketing than expose the project to such a risk. Yes, we are in a wild crypto world, we can get all what we need only in a couple of days or it may be very hard due to only a couple of marketing mistakes.
The percentage of risks is 50/50 with a really good project as for me.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

BTW what about upcoming listings on exchanges? Does anyone has an exact information about this?
lanhuong925

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

If bitcoin decreases you must hold your bitcoin until the price is stable. If you sell it while the price decreases, you will loose a big profit. But if you will hold it, there's still a chance that the price will goes up as time passes.
dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:27:39 AM

BTW what about upcoming listings on exchanges? Does anyone has an exact information about this?

No news yet, the team is working on meetups at the moment... it could be another WAN where you need to wait for a few months before hitting exchanges

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
banhmicohaiz88

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

I do not really know this because I have never participated in airdrop but I read the airdrop thread and the discussion of some people who participated in the dala. they did get the coin though its small value but it is profitable for some of them.
yeyicheng888

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:38:47 AM

Seele will perform well in the future. What we need to do now is to keep buying at bargain prices.
nguyen0806

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

this blockchain 4.0 with google sheet is still alive? so supprised
goodasj9z9888

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:23:31 AM

I think this tool is used by lazy people. The project should be studied independently, and Rating sites should be used as a supplement and viewed as an alternative point of view.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: