Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0!  (Read 14085 times)
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

Seelers! This is Seele Incentive Program D1: Twitter Meme & Emoji Design Bounty. The topic of this project is SEELEMeme. Tweet your creative works to seeletech and join the topic. For detailed information, please refer to https://bounty.seele.pro/detailD.html

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
ch_mubarak

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:09:24 AM

Great project.now listed on hadax to the 🌒
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

Hi friends!

Seele  is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/SEELE! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about Seele. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/SEELE/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Favorites coins on the main page
You can enable viewing only the favorites coins from your watchlist on the main page. Simply press Star Button.
URL: https://bitgur.com

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

Dr.Bi's Words about Environmental Protection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Ve-XUnfyVoY

Disposable plastic guest cards are widely used in many events, which are normally discarded after the event. Seele will continue to refuse disposable plastics to make a great contribution to environmental protection.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:01:16 AM

Lock-up Announcement
There’s a lock-up period for private-sale investors. Investors will receive 40% (160,000,000 SEELE) of their tokens when we’re listed on the exchange. Three months after the exchange, investors will receive another 40% (160,000,000 SEELE). And six months after the exchange, investors will receive the last 20% (80,000,000 SEELE). In addition, the tokens, which account for 30% (300,000,000 SEELE) of the total supply, will be locked in the contract and will be unlocked when the mainnet is online (2018/09/30). Seele Tokens have been placed in escrow at this address: 0xbe26e353a7ee0614aebd159dadcd116b8aa1608d

https://medium.com/seeletech/lock-up-announcement-d35330686786
Great thing ti do with distribution that will give a break to maximize seele potential growth in the market and will not going to suffer with a big scale of selling of the private investors. The total supply for this distribution was over 300,000.000M right but how many is its total circulating supply for the whole tokens anybody knows?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:54:01 AM

Seele coins have been very eye-catching for some time. SEELE's technology deserves our attention and is of great value.
btcthm

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:08:21 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 09:20:06 AM by btcthm

The mainnet is online (2018/09/30)  Kiss
SEELE is better than EOS? Time will tell.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

ROI is already around x6, my congratulations to investors, but be patient and you may get even much more, just like zilliqa for example.
Marahunter

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:55:25 PM

Anyone who wants a short review of Seele project I have two excellent articles for you https://steemit.com/blockchain/@neferpitou/blockchain-s-next-step-seele-platform and https://steemit.com/blockchain/@neferpitou/innovation-in-blockchain-technology-seele
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

It's not surprising that first exchange for seele is huobi hadax. Very hyped project.  It's been a really hard for being whitelisted. No doubt investors are lucky.
Lenor5.3090

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:39:32 AM

Seele coin project technology is very good, I hope the team to strengthen marketing efforts, and increase community building efforts.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:44:36 AM

ROI is already around x6, my congratulations to investors, but be patient and you may get even much more, just like zilliqa for example.

It was quite an under the radar project and not that easy to get whitelisted. Mostly those projects lead to the best rewards after the ico

okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:01:39 AM

I like this concept. This is the first time I heard about this token. Good for science and technology, amazing project.

Good luck team

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
6-2-2018 SAT 11:01AM PHT
P# 1091
C# 8
DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

How many SEELE coins are in circulation ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

Waiting for launch. Seele called blockchain 4.0 of encrypted money, quite brave innovation.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:08:55 PM

How many SEELE coins are in circulation ?
Circulation supply is 700 millions, and total is 1 billion, ICO token price 1 ETH=12500 SEELE.
Roberto281

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:15:56 PM

Seele Blockchain 4.0 'Soul of the Future'

I have read and explored many new projects and concepts and firmly believe that the Seele outline, product and roadmap eclipses anything else out there in the Blockchain space. I am extremely enthusiastic about Seele and what the future holds for the project and enterprise as I firmly believe owing to my interest and understanding of enterprise coupled with the revolutionary components of Seele’s Blockchain vision, Seele ‘will’ dominate this particular space.

As a Crypto and Blockchain enthusiast alongside my interest in business and enterprise, I often evaluate the data and information behind many crypto and Blockchain projects and there have been few that appealed and were as interesting but always anticipated or at least expected a golden gem that would come along. This would likely provide both use case and transformation in many fields within enterprise in both business and government, but this never materialised……until now. Seele is the soul of the future and can effectively be a game changer in the enterprise eco space and adamant about that. Business and development is becoming far more competitive with significant challenges becoming apparent in abundance following numerous geopolitical and economical events and therefore an opportunity is presenting itself. In Seele, I have discovered a Blockchain project with a very strong credible team and ethos that ultimately provides not only a solution in this area but a vision.

In my belief, Seele is destined and will become a market major for both use case in enterprise, economies and interestingly science, which given its blueprint is somewhat ironic. In addition, as an analyst I review and evaluate businesses, markets and industries with innovation an absolutely key fundamental to not only thriving but surviving. I am very excited and a keen advocate of the Seele vision and adventure that lies ahead. Since discovering the project I have been following the project intricately and applied myself to examining the whitepaper and all other material in detail as I knew this was destined to be a concept and project that would serve a major purpose for both enterprise, government and the people. I have endorsed and spoken highly of the project to family, friends, colleagues, acquaintances, delegates at work, social media, work connections and of course crypto communities promoting it already in bytes to a string of companies and individuals that I have relationships with in particular the field of manufacturing and finance. I will continue to sponsor and support the cause for Seele and believe this is just the start of a long a successful journey for the SOUL Crew!!

From hearing an in depth and passionate illustration of the Seele tech from Dr Maolin Zheng in London recently, the team not only have someone who has credentials we could all dream of but he is a visionary and a true legend!! With strengths of all other team members including Dr Hong Gui & Dr Bi Wei they have the makings of a complete dream team and am excited on what the future holds!

Anyway, I leave this closing note, Seele was initially designed to provide a convenient, fast, simple, transparent and traceable trusted cooperation system and if we really read between the lines and evaluate, this certainly resonates with some of the major issues that we as a society encounter from day to day. To have developed a potential solution that will eliminate certain issues associated with transparency, complexity, speed and costs, then the world will be a brighter, more simplistic and efficient place all because of the Seele mission!
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:13:26 PM

All of that is definitely good, but it is too ambitious at the same time and requires a lot of clear minds, time, work and money.
And the main net is scheduled on Q4 2018, so we will be able to see the results very soon, hope that it will be at least something really working...
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

SEELE had issues with conducting the ICO . Nevertheless, the result seems to be quite good after all. Project development is on track.
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

The biggest issue I care about at ICO projects is how to mainstream adoption adoption, with SEELE too, how do you project your mainstream blockchain adoption?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: