Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0!  (Read 14080 times)
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

Hi, everybody. Any information on the new exchanges? I'm interested in when the listing will be on the more popular exchanges.
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

Is this over yet? Can I still join now

Why should it be over at all? This project has just started and got some good volume in the first day of trading. It's just the beginning for Seele.
I think you now have a good opportunity to buy tokens while they are greatly underrated. We can easily get 100-200% profit in the near future.

Not sure about the numbers we can achieve in the near term but there is a lot of potential for Seele.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

Seelers!Since the project D has reached the cap of the prize pool, we will officially close the application channel at 24:00 on June 13, 2018.  Applications submitted for Project D will still be reviewed in accordance with the rules. Thanks for your participation.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:45:33 PM

Why should it be over at all? This project has just started and got some good volume in the first day of trading. It's just the beginning for Seele.
I think you now have a good opportunity to buy tokens while they are greatly underrated. We can easily get 100-200% profit in the near future.

Not sure about the numbers we can achieve in the near term but there is a lot of potential for Seele.
Well, according to cmc seele is traded at 6x since ico price. mcap is around 80mm. So, when seele will hit another top exchanges we could see 150-300 mcap, which is 2-5x from current price.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

Well, according to cmc seele is traded at 6x since ico price. mcap is around 80mm. So, when seele will hit another top exchanges we could see 150-300 mcap, which is 2-5x from current price.
i don't think so, new listings now have a weak effect, especially on such bloody market, we need a lot of new and fresh money on the market to achieve that goal, but it doesn't come.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

As far I see people still have an interest to Selee and the price is an indicator, I think that the team must do their best now and show us a good result to prevent losing mass attention.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:07:26 PM

i don't think so, new listings now have a weak effect, especially on such bloody market, we need a lot of new and fresh money on the market to achieve that goal, but it doesn't come.
But, you know, this isn't going to take long. From a fundamental side market much more stronger than it was at 2013-2014. We are now about to enter a new reality. Big boys eventually will come. They already smelled the money.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

Actually I don´t think listing have a major impact these days. The price will pump or dump for sure, but for the overall run, it won´t change anything since the conditions haven´t changed

coinsniperX

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

Actually I don´t think listing have a major impact these days. The price will pump or dump for sure, but for the overall run, it won´t change anything since the conditions haven´t changed
I was looking on AGI when it was listed without any pump or even big interest on Bitfinex and then on Binance, and it was really sad, listing doesn't work if the coin is not very interesting for people. Because market is just a people.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

But, you know, this isn't going to take long. From a fundamental side market much more stronger than it was at 2013-2014. We are now about to enter a new reality. Big boys eventually will come. They already smelled the money.

Actually this is not the best time because the market isn't really good at the moment and any further listings will have no big effect unlike before when market was alive and every exchange listings have a great volume and good moving prices. 2013-2014 is a history and i don't believe its going to happen again we are not in that time now and the inflation of users are too far from it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

Actually this is not the best time because the market isn't really good at the moment and any further listings will have no big effect unlike before when market was alive and every exchange listings have a great volume and good moving prices. 2013-2014 is a history and i don't believe its going to happen again we are not in that time now and the inflation of users are too far from it.

I don't think so too, but i was not in crypto at that time and didn't see what was happening there, i can only see it on the markets charts, they remember everything...
cryptounicon

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:58:00 AM

What is total circulating supply?

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

No one is able to predict the future of the markets, we can only try to use the past to get an idea what could happen. 2014 was indeed very different since not that many people or media attention was involved. But actually we will just have to be patient. Seele is a very difficult project to see through since there is not a lot communication with the community. i don't think anything the team does right now is going to affect the price in any way. Beside bitcoin itself moving
coinsniperX

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

What is total circulating supply?

How many SEELE coins are in circulation ?
Circulation supply is 700 millions, and total is 1 billion, ICO token price 1 ETH=12500 SEELE.

That is from the previous page, just don't be so lazy please Smiley
ch_mubarak

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

I really liked the project. especially the neural consensus algorithm. I hope it will be huge and will be a turning point on blockchain chain industry. I heard that they achieved 5000 tps on private testnet. Which is more than current tps of zilliqa
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

I really liked the project. especially the neural consensus algorithm. I hope it will be huge and will be a turning point on blockchain chain industry. I heard that they achieved 5000 tps on private testnet. Which is more than current tps of zilliqa

Well testnet is not always what you should be looking for. Those numbers are mostly artifical. The dev team is not giving substantial infos right now. But anyway if everything works as planned, it would be a great project

Marahunter

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:39:13 PM

What is the total value of Seele marketcap right now? Coinmarketcap is not updating this for a long time
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

Zilliqa's slicing technology is very good, Seele is also a good technology coin project, TPS is an important indicator of the public chain project, but it is not the only index.
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

They don't have a weak effect. It might not be as strong as it used to, but it is not weak. It brings more people in which is always good.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
ImTree

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

Zilliqa's slicing technology is very good, Seele is also a good technology coin project, TPS is an important indicator of the public chain project, but it is not the only index.
Seele has one drawback - they do not have the finished product! Not even a test version! That is why Zilliqa is the leader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: