Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:55:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0!  (Read 14080 times)
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:12:37 AM

I am looking forward to launching. Seele called blockchain 4.0 of encrypted money, quite brave innovation.

If I am not mistaken there is no innovation as of now. They are trying to build it and once it's there we can come with our final judgment.

I don't think there is any innovation right now too. Blockchain 4.0 would stand for interoperability between chains to be honest. But I don't see anything coming out near that soon. That is pure speculation and I personally thunk the price is still quite high for that . I don't know why there is that much interest in the project right now
blockchain 4.0 is just advertising with the aim to collect money. at this point in time, all new blockchain are speculative. Including Seele
In my own knowledge, blockchain 4.0 is so advance now while this blockchain 3.0 are now only making available in the market and i don't see some problems now that this blockchain 4.0 is solving with this 3.0 and below. I am waiting for real world applications on this including seele and having it for long term.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
vuykim

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

I’m tired of the Seele official telegram to be all about the bounty 24/7 No one talks about the project it’s frustrating.why not create a bounty only telegram or something
truongquanninh01

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

Such a list of questions from whitelist not each investor will have possibility to give money to project. What a strange idea..
y6uBaKa

Activity: 261
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

What about bounty?
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:23:50 AM

I am looking forward to launching. Seele called blockchain 4.0 of encrypted money, quite brave innovation.

If I am not mistaken there is no innovation as of now. They are trying to build it and once it's there we can come with our final judgment.

I don't think there is any innovation right now too. Blockchain 4.0 would stand for interoperability between chains to be honest. But I don't see anything coming out near that soon. That is pure speculation and I personally thunk the price is still quite high for that . I don't know why there is that much interest in the project right now

If investors decide to buy into a project only because it has 4.0 in its name then go for it and lose your money. There are some protocols under development for interblockchain communication, but yes, still far away from a working product.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

Testnet Launch
https://coindar.org/en/event/seele-seele-testnet-launch-11136
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

Seele TestNet is scheduled to be launched tonight. TestNet is fully compatible with Ethereum EVM. The function of Heterogeneous Forest Network has been completed.

https://medium.com/seeletech/seele-test-net-to-be-officially-launched-tonight-3336033a593a
Dump3er

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

Seele TestNet is scheduled to be launched tonight. TestNet is fully compatible with Ethereum EVM. The function of Heterogeneous Forest Network has been completed.

https://medium.com/seeletech/seele-test-net-to-be-officially-launched-tonight-3336033a593a

That's good news for Seele as I must confess I belong to the group that is a bit skeptical. Happy to have a look at this again.

zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

Seele is a real value coin. It is worth holding firmly for a long time. It will have a good rate of return. Seele's technology is really excellent, and the team's style of doing things is also very practical.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

That's good news for Seele as I must confess I belong to the group that is a bit skeptical. Happy to have a look at this again.

Blockchain 4.0 test-net with only 3k tps at the peak? really? It is not serious, especially on so competitive market. Hope that they will fix it very soon.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

Seele Quarterly Report: Q2 2018
After months of continuous endeavor, Seele team has made enormous strides. We are excited to embrace more supporters of Seele and meet lots of Seelers in our journey of Seele Intercontinental Appraisal (SIA). At the same time, we released our test-net as scheduled, which is a significant milestone for our project. Seele wouldn’t be possible without the support of everyone. We are grateful for your unwavering support and will continue to overcome obstacles to achieve our vision of the future.
https://medium.com/seeletech/seele-quarterly-report-q2-2018-aa652e64187e

IcoGuide.com

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

Seele has been listed on IcoGuide. Find out more here https://icoguide.com/en/ico/seele

gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

Seele in Asia Blockchain Summit 2018

Asia Blockchain Summit was held on July 3, 2018 at Taipei Marriott Hotel. As one of the most prestigious international blockchain summits, this event attracted more than 2,500 representatives from over 30 countries, to explore multi-level, multi-field view exchanges and cooperation.

Seele CEO Dr. Maolin Zheng and Chief Scientist Dr. Wei Bi attended the conference to have dialogues with the worldwide representatives present and introduce the latest breakthrough in Seele’s consensus algorithm.
https://medium.com/seeletech/seele-in-asia-blockchain-summit-2018-c9bd2a821a67
y6uBaKa

Activity: 261
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:18:31 AM

no one doubts the uniqueness of this project
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

Seele in Asia Blockchain Summit 2018

Asia Blockchain Summit was held on July 3, 2018 at Taipei Marriott Hotel. As one of the most prestigious international blockchain summits, this event attracted more than 2,500 representatives from over 30 countries, to explore multi-level, multi-field view exchanges and cooperation.

Seele CEO Dr. Maolin Zheng and Chief Scientist Dr. Wei Bi attended the conference to have dialogues with the worldwide representatives present and introduce the latest breakthrough in Seele’s consensus algorithm.
https://medium.com/seeletech/seele-in-asia-blockchain-summit-2018-c9bd2a821a67

Did they also pitch Seele to the audience or did they just attend and had some dialogues with attendees?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Dump3er

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

Blockchain 4.0 test-net with only 3k tps at the peak? really? It is not serious, especially on so competitive market. Hope that they will fix it very soon.

I like their realistic approach to these scalability issues. What do you think when you read other white papers stating they are going to do 100,000 TPS? Seele does at least have data to show while those other huge numbers only exist on paper.

MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:24:07 AM

Seele Selects Elias as Asian Ecosystem Leader to Accelerate Ecosystem Construction
https://medium.com/seeletech/seele-selects-elias-as-asian-ecosystem-leader-to-accelerate-ecosystem-construction-14fd9e41c7c7

During July 2 and July 3, 2018, Asia Blockchain Summit was held at Taipei Marriott Hotel, where more than 2,500 representatives from over 30 countries came together to discuss and explore multi-level, multi-field view exchanges and cooperation.

roller24

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:53:11 PM

I am surprised that the token price is kept at a high level. I'm wondering if the chances are that the price will rise to 10 x-15 x.
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:13:56 AM

The technology of Seele coin project is pretty good, and the style of the project team is also solid. Buying Seele coins and holding them is a good choice.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

I am surprised that the token price is kept at a high level. I'm wondering if the chances are that the price will rise to 10 x-15 x.
Its price is temporarily at this time but no one knows if how long it will stay and its price to get up or dump after this. It was high from its ico price and although it maybe the price floor to get a new high. We will find out it soon after this month.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: