Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it still worth mining bitcoin in 2018 ?  (Read 2461 times)
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

I think there are several important factors. 1. Bitcoins can still keep a high price in 2018. 2. You must have a low price for electricity.
 To meet these two points, I think you can still dig in 2018.Roll Eyes
It is very much impossible to have low electricity bills after earning a good amount of bitcoin through mining. The expenditure is not acceptable that is why hackers are using other people’s resources to accomplish this job.

There is no doubt that bitcoin would be soaring up but other methods of earning this crypto currency are more suitable. Personally, I like day trading because it gives the most earning.

Mining bitcoins in 2018 is not possible if you have a single high speed computer with a lot of GPU power. These days bitcoin mining is very difficult and we have companies who have mining farms  and only those mining farms can mine Bitcoins profitably. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:25:14 PM

I think there are several important factors. 1. Bitcoins can still keep a high price in 2018. 2. You must have a low price for electricity.
It is very much impossible to have low electricity bills after earning a good amount of bitcoin through mining. The expenditure is not acceptable that is why hackers are using other people’s resources to accomplish this job.

There is no doubt that bitcoin would be soaring up but other methods of earning this crypto currency are more suitable. Personally, I like day trading because it gives the most earning.

Mining bitcoins in 2018 is not possible if you have a single high speed computer with a lot of GPU power. These days bitcoin mining is very difficult and we have companies who have mining farms  and only those mining farms can mine Bitcoins profitably. 

Unless you are building a proper internationally competitive mining operation with low energy costs and the best equipment it is definitely not worth it. If you start you are in effect starting a business

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

It is funny but yes true most of the time people use other people resources to get bitcoin mining done, I guess it is so expensive I am not in favor of mining because it is very hard to buy bitcoin mining equipment and other thing is that bitcoin mining takes a lot of electricity so people will get unaffordable electricity bill. So if profit is less than investment then I won’t suggest you to go for it.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

With your this point, you know people are not being impressed with bitcoins anymore. What they think of bitcoins that they are ending in this year. Although there are wrong and they need to update themselves about the nature of these coins.

As far as second point is concerned, yes you must have little cost of electricity, only then you can get more of profits out of bitcoins anytime.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

Yes, the current bitcoin trend is still very good.
I believe that bitcoin will continue to grow rapidly in 2018.
It will soon return to normal and reach new targets.
The trend may be going higher though that doesn't mean that Bitcoin is going to be easy to mine. It will cost a lot of money and effort to mine Bitcoins.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:10:23 AM

Of course it does. Why not? It is possible to invest quite profitably and then not even think about financial difficulties
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

Although i haven't doing mining so far, but to my knowledge.. mining is not easy and requires a lot of calculations / requirements in it, i think it's better to looking for another efforts besides that and also if i've to choose.. seem i prefer to another efforts.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

My question is if it's still worth buying Asic's and start mining BTC in 2018.

If not mine BTC what other coin is it worth to mine nowadays?
I think mining bitcoin is a good choice, and it can give you a lasting profit.
But tapping bitcoin requires a lot of money. You need to buy expensive equipment, and you need to find cheap electricity, which will seriously hurt your profits.
SELENA703

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

It depends just on your electricity cost. If you have no worry about it, then you mine bitcoin happily. Otherside if you saw your bills goes high then mine a little bitcoin because you earn from it.
TitanAI (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

I know that electricity costs are high when mining, I was asking of course with the high electricity bills in mind, if it is worth it or not.

TitanAI (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

It depends just on your electricity cost. If you have no worry about it, then you mine bitcoin happily. Otherside if you saw your bills goes high then mine a little bitcoin because you earn from it.

How about renewable electricity Huh Would that help in the mining cost?

jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

Yes because history will repeat itself so probably there could be a good time for mining bitcoin. This is very possible thing to happen and we could expect that 2017 best records for bitcoin market price will be beaten up by this year and more more investors and BTC holders are already starting to invest on it.
Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

indeed the year 2018 is a lucky year with bitcoin, but I do not leave bitcoin because bitcoin for me is a super hero.
if you want to mine fixed in bitcoin because someday you will get big advantage maybe just this sara me and all up to you
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:19:00 PM

Depend on what coin and how high your spec device in order to mining.
If you ask about bitcoin, I think it's difficult to find a worthy mining spec because it's difficulty getting higher than ever.
You can try for looking another altcoin to mine !
RusellTim

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

Of course. It is possible to invest quite a profit and not even think about the financial difficulties. It just depends on your electricity costs. Besides, if you see your bill high, get some bitcoin because you earn from it.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:19:51 AM

Of course the answer is yes, bitcoin mining in 2018 is still worth it. This is because even though the price of bitcoin is still falling, but it still has its price. Bitcoin mined can be kept as long as it can. But, it depends on the coins we are mined, sold or not in crypto market .That why before we mined the coin, we must revise the price of the coin we are mines.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:18:52 AM

From what i heard from my friends, its still profitable mining bitcoin. But if the electricity tariff more cheaper, he must be gain more profits. Every country have different tariff on electricity and i think make bitcoin mining still worth and profitable
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

It is difficult to answer unequivocally, there is a risk in any industry and profit too.Now is not the best time for production, it is clear,but if you want to realize yourself in this direction then start.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:06:18 AM

Of course the answer is yes, bitcoin mining in 2018 is still worth it. This is because even though the price of bitcoin is still falling, but it still has its price. Bitcoin mined can be kept as long as it can. But, it depends on the coins we are mined, sold or not in crypto market .That why before we mined the coin, we must revise the price of the coin we are mines.

I think its still profitable if we build bitcoin mining. In several country, bitcoin mining still profitable because they have cheap electricity cost. Its more safe mining bitcoin rather than others coin because most coin in market fall more than 90%

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

mining is no longer feasible. due to the falling coin prices so that the operating costs are far greater than the existing income. so I prefer not to mining. mining tools at home I just leave it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: