Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you raised money on ICO?  (Read 4141 times)
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

I experienced to contribute to an ICO, It's Minex Coins. Prolonged and excessive rigor that I have here for more news came out this scam. But because of my confidence and patience I have received my bonus for participating in the ICO.

I sold it 10 $ per piece

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

On my first investment in one ICO way back 2016, It was a failed since it was just my firstime and I'm not taking time to look or to read the whole information about that specific project. But loosing $30 was my turning point. From then, I started reading, investigating projects or ICOs which capture my interest though. And now I can say that I've learned since from the 4 ICOs that I've invested, 3 of them had gave me 70% of profit.
dan22

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

Actually I have not invested in any ICO before because I joined crypto not quite long a time. However, I have  people who have invested in good ICOs and their experience has been positive in that they made huge profit. Don't forget I said good ICOs because there are also bad ones. I want to say assuredly that I will begin investments into ICOs very soon so that I can be part of the beneficiaries as well. I hope to invest into as many ICOs as possible.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

I got already one year in using cyrptocurrencies but ever since then I never raised or invest some money in an ICO because I am afraid that my money will be scam and goes or nothing. I participate in an ICO but as a bounty participant only, in this kind of work I can earn tokens through rewards that the bounty allocated to the specific campaign that I join with. It is easy to do and very worth it especially when your ICO becomes successful.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

I am thinking of investing to a high quality ICO. I have been following some ICOs and I notice that if I had participated durşng ICO, I could have earned x3 until now. But not every ICO is profitable.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

I already invest in some ICO and its so good because I already earned x4 of my investment and a lot of profit. If the ICO is successful the money you invested is becomes a profitable.
lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

Yes, most really does pay, but some are just a bunch of scams. So before participating better observe and learn more about the ICO. I usually does check at the ico rating, and see if it does have a lot of reviews. Its the most easiest way to tell whether its a good one or not.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
hasndz86666

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

I'm just investing in ICO now. This is very promising if the coin developers fulfill all their promises and the project will be listed on the stock exchange. While waiting for the results
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

I have been participating in many ico and not all of them have been successfully launched mate, others also getting exit scam or just dont have the ability of the team to gain high price and some also have good value right now. All we need to do is do our own research before we put our money in that ico mate because its so risky to be in ico but so profitable when it will be successful.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I once invested in some ico, not entirely successful. And I suffered a loss when I invested in the once famous ico and end up a scam. Namely DAO. Maybe here many know it.
It frustrates me so much, I lose my money and make me give up and will not invest again on an ico.

Investing in ico is gambling, depending on our luck.
dolagani

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

I invested in ICO but it was a little investment because than i was just studying the Cryptocurrency market so i started with little money but am not regretting on that investment i have raise little money out of the investmen
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:48:19 PM

I have recently invested in two ICOs both are having a good project, but I haven't gained any profit on it. But no issue I know that team needs at least 1-2 years to build the project as per their roadmap. But one thing I learned from it that it is better if you buy when the token is listed immediately on an exchange after their token sale is concluded because right now price of both tokens on an exchange is below the ICO price.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

I'm going to invest into ICO soon and this topic really informative for me.Now I'm trying to investigate some projects with good team and interesting idea. But at the same time I'm participationg in few  interesting ( to my opinion ) bounties.  Will see how it works and then only will decide in which one to invest. I know people who raised very good money on some ICOs, but even they say that it was just their good luck because many investments were lost in other projects.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

I think the most profitable and at the same time good projects with perspective were Power Ledger and Nucleus Vision.
Also Wepower,not so big profit but quite good persp if they realise their product
political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

If project is based on solid and you have a working demo, you can collect the money you want. But if you do not have them, you just collect money by selling your imagination.

Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

Yes! Only doing bounty and trading after exchange listing, while everyone is selling, you can ride on it, thats about s#it coins, I see only trading here as for me, I will never buy on pre sales or token sales
Udrujes

Activity: 224

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:33:31 PM

I believe that now projects with a small hardcap are very profitable for investment. Closes instantly and yields a good profit

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

Sort of but that was a long time ago,because i stopped joining these new projects because of the fradulent activities of these developers who only wants to get investor's money,for the sake of their ownselves and we shouldnt be picking these projects because it is going to pollute our community hence we should be carefully researching each factors that we should check.

ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

Before you make a deposit, we suggest you do a very good job of researching the project. I lost as much as I won. I do not invest in projects with too many hype.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I once invested in some ico, not entirely successful. And I suffered a loss when I invested in the once famous ico and end up a scam. Namely DAO. Maybe here many know it.
It frustrates me so much, I lose my money and make me give up and will not invest again on an ico.

Investing in ico is gambling, depending on our luck.
It would really be just like gambling because we wont even know if it would able to succeed for longer runs or not. Some may be listed on exchange but would dump hard until they do die. Some maybe listed and succeed which will potentially give you some decent profits on what you have invested.Experiencing scam is somehow inevitable into this investment firm its really just like a gambling but you would definitely lessen the risk if you do know how to research things up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: