Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you raised money on ICO?  (Read 4141 times)
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

I haven't participated yet in any ICO. Though I knew people that are investing in ICO and made a good ROI. I am afraid to take the risk because of I'm sick of investing in something that I haven't received any return - even my capital. So I am refraining to put my hard-earned money with a huge risk investment. Maybe one day I could try once.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

I have tried investing on an ICO twice and unfortunately my investment is still at loss for about -30% but I still hold the coin because I believe that in the near future cryptocurrency will be widely used by most of the people then demand of cryptocurrency will increase day by day.

hana_ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

If you are willing to take risks and make some decent profits, then I would suggest you to invest on crypto currencies and ICO. Though be very careful with investing on ICO. research required for the right investment.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I too on some Ico I usually invest on Ico that I participated in a bounty campaign, I added it to the stakes I've got from bounty rewards, one example is Credits, already made a profit but I have a complete on trust on this project that they will go up to $10 in the future.

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

My $2 turns to $60 if I still have it now, that's my first join on an ICO 2years ago, ICO is really profitable investment but all of us must be picky and do it in long term. I'm just playing around back then, because of that I become curious of what would happen if I take it seriously back then. Maybe investing a thousand would be great.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

i had joined some ico's in past. but i think nearly almost ico's are raised more than what i paid. in starting i had losed in some ico's but now i have experience. i will get profit in ico.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:19:48 AM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

Before investing in ICO, read white paper, a road map. all this you can find on the official website of the project. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers among ICO.
derincold

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

I'm not investing Ico, but I've invested a couple of times before.
I earned good money and lost some money on some Icos. I am experienced now. I only invest in token and coins in the Crypto Exchange. so I'm gaining time, I do not expect Ico to enter the stock market.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

my first experience was primalbase ico last year. it was one of the worst investment i did in my life. they couldnt achieve what they promise. i have some good experiences as well, such as tomo and dock. but it is hard to join good iccos nowadays because of kyc requirements.
donkey.luacon251

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

I invested in just one so far, but I got around 3 or 4 times of my investment, so it was definitely worth it. Still, not every ICO will bring you a multiply of your investment, especially not in short term. Do your research and don‘t be afraid of holding a projects token longer then just some weeks.
leeroyj

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

Practically all the ICO I invested in gave me a good profit. And some even such profit which I didn't expect to receive. Therefore, I continue to do this further as I am satisfied with the final result. The main thing is to choose the right project.
fastestrider

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:57:22 PM

Practically all the ICO I invested in gave me a good profit. And some even such profit which I didn't expect to receive. Therefore, I continue to do this further as I am satisfied with the final result. The main thing is to choose the right project.
It's good and really lucky for you because with the last ICO investment, i didn't earn that good money like i except.
So i think investing in ICO is much more like a gamble right ? Because we can't win everytime.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:02:18 AM

It is mandatory for us to know the company profile, mission vision and purpose of the token. Consider the team and advisor of the company, if token terebut much supported by famous plateform then it is a good opportunity to invest, at least I can say that it doubles or triples the amount that I had invested but it really takes time because it takes weeks and months before a certain ICO be listed in an exchange where I can exchange the tokens I bought in ICO. But i also experience a ICOthat I invest in is a scam, so i think its better if we should study first the background of the ICO that where going to participate.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:22:18 AM

i invested around 8 months ago and this was my first project however i earned good return but after that i invested in some projects unforunatly all those projects were scammed . now a days i do not do much investment in ico's only few selected project.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:32:31 AM

To tell you the truth, in my 1 year existence here in cryptocurrency supporting ICO. I already computed my net profit which is not that big but I can say that I am gaining money here in cryptocurrency. There is no doubt that in the near future my profit will grow bigger with in the right time.
tomotao56

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

While working with small amounts and do not regret the start of investment. Now the dividends are small, but the revenue is coming, so I plan to expand my investments.
thaokhuyen08

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

ICO investment will earn a lot of money. It is interesting when its money X5-X10. But also the scam project has taken a big amount of me. ICO is very risky but profits are too big.
Lostan

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:43:46 AM

I have invested in one coin $540 and in 2 months I could withdraw more than $5000 but I was greedy and wanted to obtain more.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

Yes, I have raised money in the ICO. Investing in ICO is probably the best strategy during the bear market. Because you can still catch a few hundreds of ROI when most of the coins are in the red.
nontyler123

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

So far as investing in ICO is concerned, I haven't experienced it yet I afraid of losing since I haven't much knowledge about some Ico project I might as well check it first and know them very well before investing in them otherwise I will be left hanging in the air not knowing what to do next if it failed...but its kind a good idea to invest in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: