Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you raised money on ICO?  (Read 4141 times)
Crishnet

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

I'm not investing in ICO directly. but, I invest some coins from ICO because I joined the bounty programs and I hold the coins.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

In fact, the crypt market always gives the opportunity to earn investors. The last opportunity to make money was with the coin NEX, but I did not sell at 2.5x, because I believe a crypto project. Now 1.1X.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

I recently joined in the Airwire ICO. At first I have doubt because of its longer term of getting it listed in the official exchange for the first listing. But for now I have trust on the team because they are active. They supported masternodes that gives good ROI.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:08:45 AM

no, when the token has been launched on the market exchange, the value of the token will be difficult to climb. usually what often happens is, the value is very stable and even tends to go down.
makaulungulung

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:09:52 AM

of course i had it way back but then this year seems not legit to invest in every ico out there, we need to investigate before investing
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

In 2017 ICO was the best year because I was able to collect money from investments in the ICO project. But when 2018 the price of coins slowly declined and the impact on ICO coin income also weakened. If you have invested and got a token it is better to keep holding and wait until market conditions recover and increase.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

In 2017 ICO was the best year because I was able to collect money from investments in the ICO project. But when 2018 the price of coins slowly declined and the impact on ICO coin income also weakened. If you have invested and got a token it is better to keep holding and wait until market conditions recover and increase.
indeed be the year 2017 which may be major changes in crypto in the results. many great ICO popping up and invest in it gives considerable results. but now to choose a good ICO is difficult enough when market conditions are also pretty bad crypto. Get profit from ICO diminished or even could not instantly because the wheels are below.
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

I have never experienced investing in ICO. But I always get coins or tokens through participation in the ICO. The results I get from each ICO have different amounts. At ICO that runs well and has many investors, I can get good results at high prices. And for some other tokens, I need a long enough time to wait for the value to increase and reach a satisfying point.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:27:56 AM

When the token hits exchanges, price drops pretty low, so I buy tokens after ICO. It makes me sure that exchange was reached, so there is no need to wait for it.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I made a lot of money on ICOs during February, but now it does not seem so profitable for me. I mean that there is too much weak and fake ICOs and I do not want to risk.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

I have never invested in an ICO project because I did not want to take risks but also because I did not have enough capital to invest in an ICO
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

My last successful ICO was last winter, in February, I believe. After that each ico came out in zero or under ICO price... I can say that this year is a hell for ico market.

sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I do not invest in ico projects! It's a huge risk, losing money! Among ico 90% of scams. Be careful!
wildey

Activity: 1120
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:26:07 AM

My last successful ICO was last winter, in February, I believe. After that each ico came out in zero or under ICO price... I can say that this year is a hell for ico market.
well, everyone has their own time, but I think you have got money from ICO, and that's pretty good. Since February, there are still many projects that still make a pretty good profit for investors. well, even though the quality is basically declining because of the price of cryptocurrency

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

Unfortunately not. I have invested in a lot of projects, but some of them turned scam and another part dropped the prices dramatically after the first exchange listing. No of this ICOs has recovered yet, so I am still holding.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

I have invested in an ICO, not big, only 300 USD if I am not mistaken, but after the Token was listed on an exchange, unfortunately the price is 2x a dump of the ICO price and I still hold it up until now, hopefully the price can rise in the future
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

Ever since I invested my hard earn money to scam coin I quite investing and just depend on bounty programs which I can not involve any of my money only my time which is best for me.
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:32:51 PM

I invested somewhere in 5 projects and of course only 1 was profitable all the others in the minus left, especially the capp project, here I probably will remain an eternal investor)

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
btcfan87

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Michael Zasidkevich, co-founder TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

Please give us your feedback about usability TOPExperts - https://app.usabilityhub.com/do/81a697bcc809/936
So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

The thread title was a little bit confusing, I thought he meant 'raising money for ICO. I wish some investors can also discuss the ordeal of raising money at ICO. I did some investment more in the early part of the year and am so happy I stopped early. Except for wise project teams, project with prospect; if it demands only fiat investment and delayed exchange list, such token should be bought in market/exchange than in ICO.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: