Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 01:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you raised money on ICO?  (Read 4141 times)
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:39:45 AM

75% of my money in crypto raised in ICO, by participating on some ICO projects that has a good potential to grow in the future, even I didn't earn more profits but to get back my ROI in ICO then GO. 7/10 of my ICO participate are good and 3/10 are not. meaning you can raised your money in ICO, just choose good one and to known this well.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:56:13 AM

I been make investment in some ICO and i was make good return from that. With good risk management actually we can make big profit from ICO, Other than that we need also spend more time to research and to analysis the project. Any some ICO the price of the token drop from ICO price but if we patient to wait the price has big posiblity to increasing when listing in more mayor exchange because the demand will increasing too.

sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:00:51 AM

I only participated 3 ICOs so far, fortunately they were successful ones. I think I am gaining but I am still holding the coins waiting for bid bumps.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Filantropica

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

I have invested 2 BTC in one promising ICO . ORBIS . Look what they are saying:

"Join our vision in developing financial, software and marketing services with the help of Cryptocurrency, Artificial Intelligence , Virtual reality and smart contracts.

Website     : https://www.orbistransfer.com

Whitepaper: https://orbistransfer.com/downloads/Orbis-White-Paper.pdf

Youtube     : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc8m5Gy-HJw&t
                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB6-Dw0PK-k
                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l45iOR_JlUA "
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

I have made up my mind to quit dealing with ICOs temporary. The previous experience was not as good as I planned. No, I did not lose much, but I did not get any profit I counted on. However, I am interested in Telegram project right now.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

I have made up my mind to quit dealing with ICOs temporary. The previous experience was not as good as I planned. No, I did not lose much, but I did not get any profit I counted on. However, I am interested in Telegram project right now.

Oh Telegram will be huge. I am sure a lot of people would like to join
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

yes, I've made a profit from ICO there are 3x the capital and there is also a 7x capital,
although there are some scam even though the team and Bounty manager is trusted,
I'm not too bothered I just consider it as a gamble.

lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:52:40 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 06:04:36 PM by lero34

The ICO involved the first time, the company with its promising idea credible. In the published papers read how, when, and how the system can make, based on this, waiting for a decent profit.

LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:43:34 AM

I am much interested on when you will dump the coins you have invested on ICO to get your money back. Guys do you have any ideas?

Usually you decide for yourself at what price you're ready to quit. It depends on a projects perspectives, the amount you invested and the market trend. I used to sell 75% of my investments when the price reaches x2-x3. And hold the other part for longer period. Also the price usually growth before new listings on exchanges. So you can use it for your profit.

Thanks for the reply. So that means not withdrawing all of the investment depends on you. Predicting the future capability of the ICO is very hard, so a 75% withdrawal is small I think.
Kozlov

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:58:57 AM

I am much interested on when you will dump the coins you have invested on ICO to get your money back. Guys do you have any ideas?

Usually you decide for yourself at what price you're ready to quit. It depends on a projects perspectives, the amount you invested and the market trend. I used to sell 75% of my investments when the price reaches x2-x3. And hold the other part for longer period. Also the price usually growth before new listings on exchanges. So you can use it for your profit.

Thanks for the reply. So that means not withdrawing all of the investment depends on you. Predicting the future capability of the ICO is very hard, so a 75% withdrawal is small I think.

I think 50% is a good return, i don't think it's worth being greedy. Hold half and sell half, if you can recoup your invest and still hold something then you're set.

I like the idea of ICOs, but you really need to connect with the concept and its possible use cases and not just the idea...Be as practical as possible!

VelVenueva

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

I am still new in the CRYPTO World, bud till now I had some tokens from ICO's and if I had to be honest, it is really worth. I raised 5 digits from one ICO  Wink.
Some of the projects (the ICO's) are very good and when they went to the exchange they raise a lot of money.
samster

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

Well, i do raised money form ico and I'm new to ico space there is some great project. I think it's better to sell coin or token instantly when it's hit the exchange.if you miss you have to HODL untill hit your target.
xcesiv

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

I have not experienced investing in ICOs because there are so much ICO scam going on so it is not safe. I would love to just join bounty campaigns because all you have to do is to promote ICO

Which scams are you referring to? As an engineer/entrepreneur looking to rollout an ICO in the future on a project with a team who’ve  worked countless hours on development and preparation, it’s important for those of us preparing for this to learn, address, and ultimately alleviate these types of worries. Especially as ICOs move towards marketing their native user base, whom often are in unfamiliar territory if you’re truly innovating.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

Well I do not remember exactly but i have once invested in some tokens and bought it and after 3 to 4 months I checked and it raised its price very much and sold them for 600$ I guess that was a great day for me though.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:04:10 AM

For the moment I never thought of creating an ico because the first capital is so much needed that it makes me inclined to use money from a project to invest in other altcoins that have good price movements and are able to make a lot of profit later on.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

It was old time when it still my first time to invest ICO, 2 years ago. I was unsure that I can made profit and it did , I was loss because they were scam project. When I still new, I was not aware that they provide ponzi scheme.
As for now, I'm try to be more selective and my next ICO is tokenomy!
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

In my case I never experience to invest in any kind of the ico but I raised money on the ico without using investment capital through partaking to their ico bounty campaign then after the whole period of the project they paid us their tokens then we sell it in the exchange platform where we can able to trade in. That's it just simple isn't?
Alina_kr

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

I have not yet invested in ICO. At the moment I collect all the information about this. There is a pair of ICO in mind, I want to try to make money on it.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

I have been helping for a long time with the choice of the appropriate ICO For my acquaintances, in my opinion the study of the project team and the Whitpaper as well as the control of the road map is enough to sort out the IcO
roblccx

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

Is there any major features of project, which can be detected as scam? Just to filter them on first step of analyze?

No team or a team without links to Linkedin and Twitter profiles

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange

London Exchange Token (LXT) - Private Pre-sale Live, PM for details
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: