Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] XVG (Verge) GONE from C-CEX.com and they avoid all questions about it  (Read 1038 times)
BobTrade (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:33:56 PM

Keeping the thread alive , to let anybody know what is happening

Yes so at least Yuri and C-cex make a public announcement , this is a shame after more than one month

I still can't understand how they couldnt understand our feelings..
quantz75

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

Keeping the thread alive , to let anybody know what is happening

Yes so at least Yuri and C-cex make a public announcement , this is a shame after more than one month

I still can't understand how they couldnt understand our feelings..

Yes they see our messages, i think either they stole our XVG and try to save time or they need more time to buy back the xvg they sold when it was at a higher price.

But either way c-cex is scam and the worst exchange with no communication at all, and the owner of c-cex Yuriy Ivanov is a scammer (you can't hold our money like this for more than one month without replying).

And when you look at the past of c-cex it as always been like this with these fake ICO https://themerkle.com/bitcoin-scam-site-warning-c-cex/, and the DRK (now Dash) that were never refunded https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/report-of-c-cex-situation-with-drk-because-of-feb-23-

accident.1677/page-3

And the worst we have proof that they see our messages and clearly don't reply, they are blatantly thumbing their nose at us and doing whatever they want.
BobTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

let's see if on this incoming week something will change...
quantz75

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:54:32 PM

I wait for the answer of a previous customer who started a class action if it's always available, else i will create one.. or like this we can wait years until Yuriy and the C-cex team do us the great honour to give us back our money or a fraction of it (and if they do !)
BobTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

I wait for the answer of a previous customer who started a class action if it's always available, else i will create one.. or like this we can wait years until Yuriy and the C-cex team do us the great honour to give us back our money or a fraction of it (and if they do !)

Maybe they aren't capable to write us few rows...
TobyBeef82

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

After back and forth of support directly ignoring the question, I finally got a faint sign of life from them. They wrote:

"We have issues with XVG. Please, wait for further announces."

Progress?  Huh
Kriemcoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

After back and forth of support directly ignoring the question, I finally got a faint sign of life from them. They wrote:

Progress?  Huh

You are serious? That is literally what someone suggested they would need to say in a different thread or on twitter (I can't remember exactly, have to search for it). They read it! And they copied it!
Kriemcoin

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

Progress?  Huh

Ah no, Now I remember, it's this: (so, canned response)

Finally after almost a week they answered my Ticket with a cold message:

We have issues with XVG. Please, wait for further announces.
2018-01-26 23:49:30

and obviously it's impossible to reply due "Our queue is full blablabla..."
Ooohhh ... And you are lucky i have not even this answer since before the vacations
BobTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

yea probably they set an automatic response when asking about XVG...
Kriemcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:48:16 AM

Look what they posted a few hours ago:

The next batch of coins flagged for removal have been announced. The removal date is 14.02.2018. List available on front page. Please, notice, we do not send news by e-mail anymore.
We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 14.02.2018 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.5 BTC/day (15 BTC for last 30 days):

SixEleven [611], Adelphoi [ADL], AdvancedInternetBlock [AIB], AlpaCoin [APC], AppleCoin [APW], ArcticCoin [ARC], LuckChain [BASH], BitBay [BAY], Bitdeal [BDL], BitBee [BEE], First Bitcoin Capital [BITCF], BoostCoin [BOST], BritCoin [BRIT], BitLuckCoin [BTLC], BitCore [BTXC], Bitquark [BTQ], CaliphCoin [CALC], CryptoEscudo [CESC], CNBcoin [CNB], CryptoJacksCoin [CJ], CoreCoin [CRC], CereiPayCoin [CRPC], Crypto [CTO], DeshCoin [DESH], Dream8coin [DRM8], Droidz [DRZ], GA Coin [GAC], EBlackHole [EBH], Eclipse [EC], E-Coin [ECN], Elements [ELM], FastCash [FCH], FutCoin [FUTC], President Johnson [GARY], GlobalCoin [GBC], GelukCoin [GELUK], GoldCoin [GLD], GlobalTradeCoin [GLTC], Groestlcoin [GRS], Growers International [GRWI], HEAT ledger [HEAT], Hoppin [HOP], IoTcoin [IOT], Janus [JNS], Kronecoin [KRONE], Krypstal [KRS], Landcoin [LDCN], Loyalty [LOYAL], LEOcoin [LEO], Litecred [LTCR], MobileCash [MBL], People [MEN], MoasHoldingsCoin [MHC], Namo Coin [NAMO], NoLimitCoin 2.0 [NLC2], DNotes [NOTE], NovaCoin [NVC], OpinionCoin [OPNC], OTCCoin [OTX], PabyosiCoin Special [PCS], PieXcoin [PIEX], PiZZAcoin [PIZZA], Polygon [POLY], President Trump [PRES], ProCurrency [PROC], RolleyCoin [ROLC], SmileyCoin [SMLY], T-coin [TCOIN], TeraCoin [TERA], TengRi [TERI], TeslaCoilCoin [TESLA], Treasure Land [TLAC], UtaCoin [UTA], Varkk [VAK], Vsync [VSX], VirtaUniqueCoin [VUC], WA Space [WA], Wcoin [WCN], Bitcoin U.F. [XB], Bitcoin Auto [XBTA], CoinonatX [XCXT], GoldenBird [XGB], International Diamond [XID], ExodusCoin [XODUS], InternetOfMoney [XOM], InternetOfThings [XOT], Isotope [XTP], Bonanza [XZA], ZCash [ZEC], Zennies [ZENI].

That's pure 100% contempt. This is literally ignoring the gazillion people screaming for help and ignoring them by saying something super unrelated, effectively saying: "we don't care go frak yourself".
BobTrade (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

Keepin’ up this!
Kriemcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:46:33 PM

I feel like we're slowly giving up on C-Cex. I refuse. Justice has not yet been served.
C-eee

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

I feel like we're slowly giving up on C-Cex. I refuse. Justice has not yet been served.

Give up? No way!!!
The only way is everyone has to make an ad to the police in every country where he lives!
And if I still need to create a Twitter and Fa-book account. I think everyone has the xvg there! Can you look nice on c-cex twitter? 👍
If there are any ads it should not be a problem to find a victim in the US! Because only from there you can start class action lawsuits! (as far as I know )
So I'll definitely be viewing!

Super Android Trade App! Very fast transfer! Great support!.. ...https://www.binance.com/?ref=15623877...
Timoteo

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

I'm also not able to access my verge. It's been over 6 weeks now. I am interested in joining a class action suit too. Please update. How can we spread the word to news organizations about this c-cex scam? They need to be outed as a scam exchange so nobody else will have to go through this.
Kriemcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

Let's spread the word. Send a link to this thread to people / sites / pages you know who are known in the crypto world. Maybe one or more professionals can help us.

I've tried at reddit, but they seem to not be picking it up at all. Maybe it's my phrazing or just bad timing. Could some of you try and post about this on reddit?
BobTrade (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

keep this on 1st page!
quantz75

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

Look what the moderators even say about c-cex...

Timoteo

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

How do we get in touch with the verge developer to let him know what is going on with verge on c-cex? I just sent them a message on Twitter. I don't know if I will hear anything back from them? What are some other ways to notify the developer?
Kriemcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

How do we get in touch with the verge developer to let him know what is going on with verge on c-cex? I just sent them a message on Twitter. I don't know if I will hear anything back from them? What are some other ways to notify the developer?

Good question. Maybe we should reach out to https://www.reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/
Timoteo

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:43:19 PM

I tried posting in the reddit group a month ago and my post never posted. The moderator there has a very heavy hand.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: