Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🦊【WE ARE BACK】📈FOX TRADING📈 AUTOMATED TRADING SIGNALS SERVICE 🔥  (Read 34533 times)
tibor (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

Check it HERE https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fox-trading/

🔥🔥 HURRY UP TO BUY FOXT TOKENS 🔥🔥

📌 High accuracy trading signals
📌 Recurrent profits from the Trading Pool
📌 Autotrading 100% hands-free

Wow, I see a very good growth for the second day already! When will it be possible to join the trade pool?

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Growing so fast!! Top gainer on CMC last days, so happy for the suport!

Hope trading  pool can be ready Q4-2018/Q1-2019! Follow all updates on social media or TG community!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marytareq92

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

I have joined the translation campaign but i didn't receive my stakes yet
I have contacted with you dozens of times through the Forum and Telegram and I have noticed your presence and your reading to my message without any response
Why this neglect? why u didn't send the stakes despite my full entitlement to it after doing my work perfectly?

Send an email to support@foxtrading.io, please.
I have e-mailed them for four days but there is no reply Embarrassed

I think that what you did are terrible , inappropriate and disappointing .. It is monument and fraud that the person completed his work to the fullest and after that his work is in vain and waste .. I have completed the translation and submitted in time and you have distributed the tokens to everyone and I have contacted with you repeatedly and Repeatedly on all means of communication without benefit ,,, What do you want more than that? Why this strange evasion and non-response???

I have seen a lot of complaints about this team
Is the team so lazy or is this a kind of monument and scam !?
This seriously harms the reputation of the project !!
I think you will not respond until such complaints are posted on ur social media channels !
Perhaps there may be a result and a response from ur strange team !!

I’m not sure if you are talking seriously... 🤣

Why you don’t join to our Telegram community with more than 10.000k users, ask your questions there, check project updates on our periodical newsletter or follow roadmap to verify that all milestones were achived for now?

Haters gonna hate... Some users simply try to get free tokens without even know anything about the project... or request airdrop once ALL tokens are distributed to all users who  meet all requeriments to get it.

It’s so simple. Again, you can join oir big community on TG if you missed something

which group do u mean !!!
ur group is deleted !!!

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

I have contacted with you dozens of times through the Forum and Telegram and I have noticed your presence and your reading to my message without any response
Why this neglect? why u didn't send the stakes despite my full entitlement to it after doing my work perfectly?

I think that what you did are terrible , inappropriate and disappointing .. It is monument and fraud that the person completed his work to the fullest and after that his work is in vain and waste .. I have completed the translation and submitted in time and you have distributed the tokens to everyone and I have contacted with you repeatedly and Repeatedly on all means of communication without benefit ,,, What do you want more than that? Why this strange evasion and non-response???

First of all, please take patience and respect the team behind this project Smiley

Second, I just checked it and cannot see your email. I’m sorry for that, please send it again.

I verified that the ONLY user who didn’t get translation tokens is you... for Arabic translation, because we don’t have your user email. Maybe you don’t create an account on the platform as we requested to receive the tokens when we distribute it.

Also you can post this request on Telegram Group, some times we missed some PM - we got a lot of messages everyday...

Cheers!

i sent a pm to u on this forum and also email to the support team ...
how do u say that u didnt have any message from me and u see my message on telegram without any responses ! and also i sent it frequently to u without any response!

i sent my email to u in a private message
you can check ur PM
tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

I think you will not respond until such complaints are posted on ur social media channels !

Why you don’t join to our Telegram community with more than 10.000k users, ask your questions there, check project updates on our periodical newsletter or follow roadmap to verify that all milestones were achived for now?

Haters gonna hate... Some users simply try to get free tokens without even know anything about the project... or request airdrop once ALL tokens are distributed to all users who  meet all requeriments to get it.

It’s so simple. Again, you can join oir big community on TG if you missed something

ur group is deleted !!!

Why you don't simply visit our website to get social media links? Our info about us and the project is there...

Telegram community: https://t.me/FoxTradingSignals
Announcement channel¡: https://t.me/FoxTradingANN

tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

First of all, please take patience and respect the team behind this project Smiley

Second, I just checked it and cannot see your email. I’m sorry for that, please send it again.

I verified that the ONLY user who didn’t get translation tokens is you... for Arabic translation, because we don’t have your user email. Maybe you don’t create an account on the platform as we requested to receive the tokens when we distribute it.

Also you can post this request on Telegram Group, some times we missed some PM - we got a lot of messages everyday...

Cheers!

i sent a pm to u on this forum and also email to the support team ...
how do u say that u didnt have any message from me and u see my message on telegram without any responses ! and also i sent it frequently to u without any response!

i sent my email to u in a private message
you can check ur PM

Just received your email, we sent your tokens (some extra for the delay) and replied your message.

marytareq92

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

ur group is deleted !!!

Why you don't simply visit our website to get social media links? Our info about us and the project is there...

Are u taking me as a fool !!???
Group deleted on Telegram
You can try the link you write above and you can see the message that tells you:
Sorry , this group is not available

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:22:37 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 07:51:40 AM by tibor

ur group is deleted !!!

You can try the link you write above and you can see the message that tells you:

Try with another device... link and group are working without problems

amskdkd

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

Fox trading is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency
LFCarvalho

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:03:53 AM

very nice... excelent job!
nekobod

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

A professional translator for English & Chinese

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:28:10 AM

ur group is deleted !!!

Try with another device... link and group are working without problems

Hello, I did the Chinese translation, but still haven't received my bounty. Is it FTX token? If yes how can I check it. I tried to check it using Sign in from fox trading website (though pretty sure I never registered an account) by clicking on forgot password option, but the system said "Email does not exist".

On Feb 03 you asked for my email address saying that you want to assign tokens for me. But I never received any confirmation that my bounty token has been assigned.

Sent you a PM yesterday too.

I'm a professional translator. I do literary & commercial translations. ICO project & White Paper translations is just my hobby while investing in cryptocurrencies.
ericool007

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

What is going on with the washtrading on Hotbit?  Huh

I've been watching the orderbook for 40minutes and those orders never get posted on the orderbook.

Creating fake volume or what? Gonna have to pass on this now. yikes

https://s22.postimg.cc/n2bk14ysh/hotbots.png

I brought this up in telegram, they don't seemed at all concerned about it, many of the users on there yelled at me and think the fake volume is a good thing it got them on CMC. I think its rather sketchy but I still like the coin i think its more of an exchange issue for now.
distorsiyon

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:19:12 AM

i believe to FOXT, because it has own system about like forex system on cryptocurrency

i get about 2500 FOXT from bounty and i will hold
ethKnight

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

Three lines of text isn't that great of a guide for the "Early Investors Pool" or anything else.

If you're doing a guide, any guide, you cover ALL the important points from beginning to end, with images at various stages so folks know exactly what the objectives are and that they are following the right path to reach those objectives.  As it is, your "guide" provides none of that and leaves only doubts when nothing seems to happen after following it.

tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:34:49 AM

Three lines of text isn't that great of a guide for the "Early Investors Pool" or anything else.

If you're doing a guide, any guide, you cover ALL the important points from beginning to end, with images at various stages so folks know exactly what the objectives are and that they are following the right path to reach those objectives.  As it is, your "guide" provides none of that and leaves only doubts when nothing seems to happen after following it.

Hi! Yes, it's a simple guide with only two steps... you need to click two buttons (and accept two tx on Metamask) and you'll see the balance on the platform.

Also, there's a video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy2Hcxw7-IQ

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

I am a member of the company bounty and I am interested in when will the trading pool work? Can I participate in it?
tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

I am a member of the company bounty and I am interested in when will the trading pool work? Can I participate in it?

Yes, once platform is released Q1-Q2 2019

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:04:48 AM

Yes, once platform is released Q1-Q2 2019
Not very soon, can I join the trading pool if I received tokens for a bounty company?
jooj2

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

Does Fox trading an ico still running,do we need to provide KYC to participation in Fox trading crowdsale?
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:24:29 AM

this is a big project, let's support so that this project can run smoothly, the more people who join will promote the project, the more success will be achieved by this project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 08:53:53 PM

Fox Trading as a Forex and cryptocurrency trading platform, has come to the forefront with their promise of a unique platform for trading in cryptocurrencies. Here we explore the details of the company, the services they offer and their future plans for which an ICO has been initiated by the company.

https://icoshrimp.com/fox-trading-platform-review/

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: