Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome ICOs!?  (Read 1037 times)
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

I was gonna invest into Nucleus vision which I believe is a great project and have a great team and suddenly they have canceled the ICO and agreed to continue with the pre-sale money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kakabawa19471947

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

I was gonna invest into Nucleus vision which I believe is a great project and have a great team and suddenly they have canceled the ICO and agreed to continue with the pre-sale money.
this is happening with more and more ICOs, this is to reward the Wales and exchange owners, it will be listed on exchange 20X the price and we suckers  will jump onto it in exchange, im making effort to avoid any project which isnt coming to public sale with atleast 50% of the fund still to be raised and not a big token price difference betwen pre ICO and public sale
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

Awesome ICO's are everywhere but many are fake and beware of that. Don't be so amazed by their colorful thread and nice plan they must just have to encourage many people but never pay them. To avoid those, do some research to that ICO and ask your friend or any members that you can trust.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

ICO is my favorite ,if you invest a good potential project , you will earn a lot through ico. I don't have money to do big whales ,so I love icos, it needs a little money you want to invest .
I am researching three icos : arcblock, daico, atfs. Glad to hear your voices .
I believe ICOs are here to stay. Even after the dust settles with regulators across the globe, ICOs will be a viable option for entrepreneurs seeking funding.
MarckSpencer

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

Hi,
I am starting investing in ICOs, so i am interested about your attitude to ICOs. I glat to here any ideas.

It would be realy nice if somebody shared their experiences and advice some interesting ICOs with high potential. Btw, bad experiences are very interesting as well!

Hey.
A lot of ico, which took place in December / January, showed amazing results. Something like x5 x10 x12 on the etherium. But the failure was even greater, you just had to choose a project, look at the team, the idea, the project itself, at what stage of readiness, etc.
I would recommend looking at the Arcblock project but the whitelist is already closed;)
Hey, have heard about Arcblock several times. Gonna try to do mIy own research on the ICO. Thx, mates))

Hey buddy
Yes, I think Arcblock will be very ineteresting. And ICO start very soon  - 3 of Februrary.
In addition pay attention to projects Orchid Protocol and GoNetwork. While they do not have exact date of ICO, but the projects a very promising.
GoNetwork - Winner of ETHWaterloo, world's Largest Ethereum Hackathon
Good luck with your research ;-)

Yes, the project Arcblock I think will be quite successful. And will show a good growth initially, because not everyone will be able to participate in the sale. Therefore, people will buy when ArcBlock released on exchange
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

Sorry but your title to me suggests an oxymoron and it does not seem plausible in my brain. Can I instead offer you some proven shitcoins? Cheesy

ViktorTroshka

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

For example, ArcBlock. But hardly you can buy coins on the ICO. A lot of people are interested, but you can wait for the coin to be added to the exchanges and then buy(just do not buy it on the first day).
After half a year to sell and get your good profit.
Inkarias

Activity: 239

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

ICOs are good if you get in early , not when it reach exchange or mainstream on cryptosphere !

Etherjack.io :

-Running a bounty campaign on this forum  , slowing increasing but promising !
- Online gambling : ICO stage : 0.004 Eth per token/ Deflationary tokens / 1 Token = 1 BID
- JACK Tokens hodlers receive dividends , its pretty cool if you like proof of stake.
- You can win the jackpot which is i would say the most interesting part of the game

Its a fair game  , based on smart contract , and the team is really active on telegram.

The whitepaper is clear and will help you to go through all your questions or you can ask too .

-My 2 firsts ICO's were Rivetz (RVT) and Bitdice ( CSNO) , sold both too early and missed some good profit.
Just look at whitepaper/team and you might find some good places to invest
CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:09:21 PM

There are several ICO that is currently going on but in my opinion i would say Arcblock is one of the best ICO to invest. Arcblock has great potential and is most trusted project supported by an excellent team which will surely deliver huge benefits as more then expectation.
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

Daneel.io is my favorite at the moment. I recommend to look at this project. Really like this very useful for crypto community idea.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

Most so-called prospective ICO are beautiful tales of super innovative products ... 99% will never even be seriously developed.
You need to invest in the real sector of the economy! Such companies also conduct ICO, but they are hundreds of times smaller.
rickman989

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:40:35 AM

As always do not invest more than you can afford to lose ICO are risky
You can hold some Coin have prices low
alex2011576 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

Daneel.io is my favorite at the moment. I recommend to look at this project. Really like this very useful for crypto community idea.
I had a glance and it looked really promising. Gonna analyze it more precisely. Hope it will be successful one!
Pertor

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

Hi,
I am starting investing in ICOs, so i am interested about your attitude to ICOs. I glat to here any ideas.

It would be realy nice if somebody shared their experiences and advice some interesting ICOs with high potential. Btw, bad experiences are very interesting as well!

P.s. and I was doing my own reasearch on KickCity, seems pretty promising. Do somebody know it, any ideas or advices whether invest in?

The project should be clearly stated Softcap, Hardcap, the amount of remuneration for the bounty campaign.

Softcap and Hardcap it figures that the team knows the value of his project and has the ultimate goal. The project must be Softcap - minimum investment amount at which the project will continue to exist.

3. Activity in the ANN topic of the project should be high. This is an indication that the project interested people. It is advisable to read what they write and learn how to eliminate the advertising posts Bautista.

4. Blockchain. Preference is given to ETH (tokens ERC20).

5. Did Pre-ICO? If so, how successfully? The amount claimed?

6. The nationality of the developers. If Russian, then not recommended. Only if other criteria are high.
Participated in several projects with Russian developers and I was lucky. Their ICO had been successful and was paid in tokens. The projects were working offline platform. Consider this a strong argument in favor of the project.

7. On which exchanges will be listing and when?

8. What is not sold tokens? The best option is burning after ICO.

9. Is there a smart contract? Is it for Bautista? Is there a freeze after the distribution of tokens? Where are investors ' funds - the purse maker (bad) or on a smart contract (good)?

10. Study the idea of the project White Paper.

11. Does the project have an existing business model or prototype of the project?

12. Who are the advisers of the project?

After that you will have a first impression about the project and to take further decision. If you have something to add, you are welcome. I hope the article was useful for you.
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

hello, look at sapien, they have a great platform and team. i think this would be successful. and so as a lot of ICO right now, refereum, apex.

Yes there are so many ICO.
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:55:28 AM

ICO is a really good investment, mainly for good returns.
I also like to invest in ICO projects, but now the whole cryptocurrency market has turned red, and maybe ICO is no longer a good investment now.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

I would suggest you to check these ICO's which are on going and upcoming.

1. mark.space, running successfully and will make an impact in VR market.
2. Kryll, Will start soon which will be used for automated crypto trading strategies.
3. Cryptoflix, Fund movies and next generation in movie making.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jereh988

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

eristica, serenity financial, and vestarin
according to me is the best ico.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

Before you invest or enter ico make sure that it is legit looking backround like the manager development team if it's really worth the money to invest in so many good and successful ico so learn first But now i recommend debitumNetwork, Aidaico They awesome project
N_toscare

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

Now I see a lot of mlm icos starting...Maybe they profitable?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: