Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome ICOs!?  (Read 1034 times)
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:25:18 PM
Merited by First1by (3)

Welcome to the totally new sphere of human actuvuty:) I'd take a closer look at clout and kryll campaigns, seem really promosing!

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

take a closer look at the arcblock, a really worthwhile project that can give tremendous growth. But there is also KYS legal, they collected 60% of the ico sum for 2 days, a project with a very popular idea of ​​passing the verification of all investors. do not think for direct advertising, it's just my opinion
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:43:43 PM

I'd recommend to look at Daneel.io. This gonna be an amazing ICO, I think so. And we may see a great development of this project in the future.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

Take a look at Apex - beetoken - ink protocol- cpchain and Pundi X . They have great partnerships and their platform will be used all around the world. They got a solid team behind them. Apex is one of the best projects in last months.
MarckSpencer

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

Hi,
I am starting investing in ICOs, so i am interested about your attitude to ICOs. I glat to here any ideas.

It would be realy nice if somebody shared their experiences and advice some interesting ICOs with high potential. Btw, bad experiences are very interesting as well!

Congratulate. I think this is the right decision. I since last may invest in ICO. The Dec gave good results. I think you can look at the project ArcBlock. Myself invest in it and participate in the bounty. I think it will be a good profit. But always study the project carefully and independently, all can be mistake.
skymia

Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

Check out this new coin very similar to an ICO, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

ICO's can be very interesting especially when you choose the right one. You can make good money from it but can also loss money. Always do your research before investing in any ICO because there are ICO's without any future.
barlo357

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

Make a further research about the ICO you want to join there's a lot of bogus out there so be careful. don't hesitate to ask or to chat pioneer here they can help you a lot specially in ICO's because they have a lot of experience handling this situation. For me for now awesome ICO's are INS and Socialmedia market they fair and square giving a stakes. Smiley

kryptokowalski

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

I really think an awesome project is Vibe. Vibe is doing some really cool things with Virtual Reality and i am a tech geek!
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

Hello, you know, there are very good ICO companies, in which it's really nice to participate. The main choice to do very carefully. Watch this project? Who leads them?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
meer45

Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

After making a lot of searchs for a good ICO, found out about KWH. It's relativly new but suggest you to check it out. I think it will be awesome at the end.

jim_crypto

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

My two favourite ICOs at the moment are both banking orientated - Hero & Bankara.

Everyone knows about Bankera, but do some research on Hero... this has huge potential & already has a sister business which is successful - read the whitepaper & take note of some of the Executives inlisted.

Good luck
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:39:18 PM

So far the only ICO I've liked is Scorum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353775.0 (currently ongoing)

Scorum is a sports media platform, built using the bitshares graphene blockchain. I even talked to Ronny Boesling on a number of occasions years ago before he started his partnership with the bitshares asset exchange.

Real platform, real use, with solid backers and developers behind it.
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

I am very excited in terms of icos this coming month, need to decide between four hopefully i can get in all of them but probably just 2 will be for sure. My favourites are Arcblocks, Winding tree, CoinSpark and Cashbet. Arcblocks and Winding tree look very solid investments, winding tree has built partnerships with Lufthansa and looks to get in on a very centralised and lucrative industry. Cashbet recently did a sponsorship deal with Arsenal and looks promising in the future of gambling coins.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
byteminr

Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

Hi,
I am starting investing in ICOs, so i am interested about your attitude to ICOs. I glat to here any ideas.

It would be realy nice if somebody shared their experiences and advice some interesting ICOs with high potential. Btw, bad experiences are very interesting as well!

Hey.
A lot of ico, which took place in December / January, showed amazing results. Something like x5 x10 x12 on the etherium. But the failure was even greater, you just had to choose a project, look at the team, the idea, the project itself, at what stage of readiness, etc.
I would recommend looking at the Arcblock project but the whitelist is already closed;)
alex2011576 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

Hi,

Hey.
A lot of ico, which took place in December / January, showed amazing results. Something like x5 x10 x12 on the etherium. But the failure was even greater, you just had to choose a project, look at the team, the idea, the project itself, at what stage of readiness, etc.
I would recommend looking at the Arcblock project but the whitelist is already closed;)
Hey, have heard about Arcblock several times. Gonna try to do mIy own research on the ICO. Thx, mates))
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

In my opinion make investment in ICO is good way to make big profit because many previous  ICO was given multiple profit just a few month. Indeed any high risk in ICO but with good risk management we can reduce it. To find good and potential ICO make sure they has working product or minimum viable product, they has strong community and team and the purpose of the project is interesting and different with others.

I am with you in this point that ICO's is great way to make big and easy money But first you need to do a serious research about any ICO you want to participate in, and I prefer to invest in ICO's with Highly experienced team and big community  Smiley
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

Hi,

Man, you can really get a good profit if you find cool ICO, but be careful — too many scammers and they know how to pretend to seem good projects. This information can be helpful for you: https://hackernoon.com/the-7-golden-icos-to-shine-in-q1-2018-687308b4d1a7
Liqbo

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

Please join us at Liquid Bonus Loyalty
You shall not be disappointed
We are loyalty business thus offering the best in class promotions and affiliate conditions

=========     STARTS 25 JANUARY 2018  =========  Liquid Bonus Loyalty EARLY BIRD   =========  ENDS 18 FEBRUARY 2018   =========
DOUBLE YOUR EARLY BIRD INVESTMENT WITH SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION of ICO  -----  DISTRIBUTE 20% BONUS COUPONS AND GET 10% OF INVESTMENT TO YOUR BONUS ACCOUNT

Telegram Channel (@LiquidBonus)  Telegram Group (@LiqBo_SUPPORT)  Twitter (@Liquid_Bonus)   Facebook (@LiquidBonus) Medium (@LiquidBonus) Youtube Channel   Reddit

=========     STARTS 18 FEBRUARY 2018  =========  Liquid Bonus Loyalty ICO   =========  ENDS 30 APRIL 2018   =========
THE FIRST GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED INTEROPERABLE LOYALTY MEDIUM SOLUTION BASED ON STATE-OF-THE-ART SIDECHAIN WITH 2-WAY PEG

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

Hi,

I will invest in ICO Telegram. I hope that the Gram coin will turn out to be a rapidly growing asset and I will make a good profit. I just like Pavel Durov and his activities. Let's buy tokens with me guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: