Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIST] USERS THAT ARE ABUSING MERIT SYSTEM  (Read 9367 times)
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:04:54 AM
Merited by ui_zakharchenko (1), Beargas0 (1)

I haven't read all the posts in this thread, so apologies if this is already included.

This guy is number 4 in the merit awards.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1108331

I don´t think this qualifies as abuse.

Look at the thread for that he received nearly all of his merits:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818398.msg28857585#msg28857585

It basically is a Russian FAQ for the new merit system and people obviously appreciate
this information. If you look at the top-merited recent topics you will see that
out of the top 10 topics more than half of the topics are related to the new
merit system (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats=toptopics).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FFrankie (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

Hi OP,I have some big cats for you,surely they abused the merit system so they also deserves negative trust.Highly untrustworthiness from them.The source is below
First of all I am not against the merit,I just want to figure out the negativities.
If someone said DT will be fair while distributing the merits.I will say no,
Here I have a reference for that,Lauda and aTriz most well know members of our forum exchanging merits between them.
1.Lauda merited aTriz for running a twitter campaign ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2482937.msg25417254#msg25417254 )
2.aTriz merited Lauda for a shit answer ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2813828.msg28801076#msg28801076 )
If you are saying that posts deserves 50 and 20 merits.I am totally against you.So all the merits are going to stuck between the well known forum member.

The merit for lauda I see it has it doesn't matter because they are all ready legendary and aTriz made a great post that is formatted nicly
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

Is there anything that the admins can do with this shitty users abusing the merit system? I suggest for a temporary or permanent ban if it is proven that this users are really abusing the merit system. Its unfair for us who are striving to post high quality posts in order to get some merits. Although I commend the OP because he/she saw this abusers abusing the merit system.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

Hi OP,I have some big cats for you,surely they abused the merit system so they also deserves negative trust.Highly untrustworthiness from them.The source is below
First of all I am not against the merit,I just want to figure out the negativities.
If someone said DT will be fair while distributing the merits.I will say no,
Here I have a reference for that,Lauda and aTriz most well know members of our forum exchanging merits between them.
1.Lauda merited aTriz for running a twitter campaign ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2482937.msg25417254#msg25417254 )
2.aTriz merited Lauda for a shit answer ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2813828.msg28801076#msg28801076 )
If you are saying that posts deserves 50 and 20 merits.I am totally against you.So all the merits are going to stuck between the well known forum member.
Absolute bullshit. The amount of merit that each of us deserves is within thousands, and you complain about double digit numbers. Roll Eyes If anyone deserves negative trust, it is you for your defamatory nonsense.

The merit for lauda I see it has it doesn't matter because they are all ready legendary and aTriz made a great post that is formatted nicly
I could merit him or anyone comparable on random posts and it wouldn't be close to *abuse*. E.g., this is a perfectly valid post to merit:

No. bye.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

Lol, "great post". Bro, check my topic i have more usefull and great posts. Will Lauda merit me with +20?
You're just trying to clean them. It's unfair.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

Lol, "great post". Bro, check my topic i have more usefull and great posts. Will Lauda merit me with +20?
You're just trying to clean them. It's unfair.
I don't merit randoms[1] as I'm not a source, especially not those that post in Russian.

[1] Exceptions apply.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

OP, get a job. It's is basically not your business how anyone spends their merit.
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

I don't merit randoms[1] as I'm not a source, especially not those that post in Russian.

[1] Exceptions apply.

You just "burning" smerit sending it to your friends. Sorry, but i don't think that it's good idea. I mean in such numbers like +20, +50 .   Undecided

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

[1] Exceptions apply.

You just "burning" smerit sending it to your friends. Sorry, but i don't think that it's good idea. I mean in such numbers like +20, +50 .   Undecided

BUTTHURT...

Lauda admitted to not being a source.. so they will burn through the merits they have like I will.. so what if I turned around and gave lauda a cheeky fidy??

I respect them and I love the way they bash Tards.. would that make me a farmer/Multiaccounter/whatever the new word is for being a merit whore?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

You just "burning" smerit sending it to your friends.
Which is perfectly fine. If I want to let my sMerit decay to 0, that is also fine. Since this forum has libtard policies, then it is my freedom to choose whether to: a) Send sMerits to "friends". b) Send sMerits to randoms. c) Send to nobody. d) Whatever.

Sorry, but i don't think that it's good idea. I mean in such numbers like +20, +50 .   Undecided
50 is the send limit for a particular user per month, a nice and round number to give. Sending me merit can never account for farming nor abuse as >1k merit is useless anyways. aTriz, on the other hand, will need more merit to rank up. The +20 is actually not enough given the results of the campaign that I created and I escrow. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

That will be taken for sure. If someone is doing that repetitively on useless posts, that is a clear indication of his intentions. You should report them.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

OP, get a job. It's is basically not your business how anyone spends their merit.
What if some body is using merits to rape young and beautiful runaway teenager girls? they are vulnerable, all it takes is for you to slap them in the face, and they will submit to you, we don't want that here, we prefer to pay a professional lady for our jumping purposes.
Look at the links in the OP, idiots were given merits to (deleted/off limits/ignored).

🖤😏
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

Merit looks high.
I found the reason for this bug.
I reported theymos issue.

sorry Merit does not delete it.

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

aTriz gave Lauda 50 merit for this post :

On the other hand what can you say about them joining on sig camp and busting their competitors and gain fame to have slot on every camp they wish to join?
How about the following: I could give him a permanent spot in any of my campaigns. Therefore, he can not be biased as he is never in competition for a spot with anyone? Roll Eyes
Oh right OP, you'd still complain because you're a butthurt idiot.

locations is not accurate and can still be spoofed or faked..
Let me just fake my own timezone by posting during the night time and sleeping during the day. Genius.

What was so meritorious about this post that aTriz  gave 5 + 45 merit to Lauda (the maximum that aTriz could award anyone)? Either they are alt of each other(they also run a service together), or if they are not alts of each other then they are trying to conserve merit withing themselves and create extra 50% merit points? Who does that except for alts?

Or if suppose 1% they are not alts, then wouldnt this be merit abuse?  Creating 50% more merit by sending your close relatives / work oartners merit. If trust abuse is a thing then merit abuse should also be tagged.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:36:47 PM
Merited by TMAN (5)

What was so meritorious about this post that aTriz  gave 5 + 45 merit to Lauda (the maximum that aTriz could award anyone)? Either they are alt of each other(they also run a service together), or if they are not alts of each other then they are trying to conserve merit withing themselves and create extra 50% merit points? Who does that except for alts?
Read the thread before shitposting, that was already posted above and is just a failed smear attempt.

Merit looks high.
How is that, whatever you are saying, relevant to this thread? Are you trying to *defend* your actions? Why are you posting if you have banned accounts?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Read the thread before shitposting, that was already posted above and is just a failed smear attempt.

Merit looks high.
How is that, whatever you are saying, relevant to this thread? Are you trying to *defend* your actions? Why are you posting if you have banned accounts?
Being abully doesnt always anwer questions. Bullying someone for giving them a negative trust just because they questioned your merit isnt valid.
You didnt answer anything above.
Why did those posts deserve thousands of merit?
Its hillarious to see alts telling each other that they deserve much more merit points.
What you are doing is shit posting. Bullying is shitposting. Just because you are in DT2 doesnt make you a boss around here.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1562

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:41:07 PM
Merited by botany (5), DarkStar_ (1), squatter (1), manchester93 (1)

Absolute bullshit. The amount of merit that each of us deserves is within thousands, and you complain about double digit numbers. Roll Eyes If anyone deserves negative trust, it is you for your defamatory nonsense.

And you two couldn't at least pick a "deserving" posts to up-merit? If you want to appreciate someone for his general contribution to the community, I'm sure you can find at least one posts that proves that positive contribution.
Now every Russian tagged for merit-abuse can use you as an example and defend themselves with: "I know his post was shitty, but I rewarded him for his overall contribution".

And ere you seriously threatening a guy with red-trust for "defamation" when all he did was to apply the same rules to you/aTriz as are being applied to other members? Fuck integrity I guess.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
temmuz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

If I wanted a benefit from it. I would not have done such an experiment anyway.
If there is a correction, describe it.
temmuz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

Merit looks high.

to show my sincerity.
I deleted the messages, but Merit remains.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

Why did those posts deserve thousands of merit?
Reasons your intellect can't comprehend.

Bullying is shitposting.
Nope.

And you two couldn't at least pick a "deserving" posts to up-merit?
The post I made, attack the whining and making a sarcastic comment about that genius, is great. I would have merited myself if I could.

If you want to appreciate someone for his general contribution to the community, I'm sure you can find at least one posts that proves that positive contribution.
Which I did, with the post that aTriz received 20 merit for.

Now every Russian tagged for merit-abuse can use you as an example and defend themselves with: "I know his post was shitty, but I rewarded him for his overall contribution".
Doesn't work with random people.

And ere you seriously threatening a guy with red-trust for "defamation" when all he did was to apply the same rules to you/aTriz as are being applied to other members?
No? Read the user's exactly wording, then read my wording ('deserve').

Fuck integrity I guess.
You are standing on the wrong side, easily being played by alts of people that I busted.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: